Kevin_Douse banned on August 5th, 2008

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kevin Douse

Kevin_Douse banned on August 5th, 2008

Post by Kevin Douse »

I was banned by the admin Rob, who i believe is part of the VC, for logging to avoid arrest. The truth is that i actually had to go for dinner. So im sorry to anyone i messed up with my non-rp but it actually was time for me to go for dinner and i had screamed "just a second" to my girlfriend about 5 times before i logged off. I would like to be unbanned because i truly believe if you unban me i can benifit this server. I have recently quit the Aryans because of their dming ways and have joined the Bears lead by smokey_oneil. Again i am sorry to anyone i disturbed and i hope you can give me a second chance.

Sincerely,
Kevin Douse
Rob

Re: Kevin_Douse banned on August 5th, 2008

Post by Rob »

Would be unbanned if you accepted a vastly longer prison sentence, probably. Somewhere in the range of an hour or two?
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

No no no no no. He was previously banned from the server for doing the same thing, and if the "logging to avoid arrest" thread still existed, I could show you the pictures.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Rob

Post by Rob »

oh well STATEMENT RETRACTED
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Rob wrote:Would be unbanned if you accepted a vastly longer prison sentence, probably. Somewhere in the range of an hour or two?
I could accept that. shitlord that was before the whipe, This time i ACTUALLY had to go because i had to eat. I am sorry i will accept any punishment as long as im unbanned.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Kevin Douse wrote:I have recently quit the Aryans because of their dming ways and have joined the Bears lead by smokey_oneil.
Hahaha, you left one DM gang and joined another?
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Chris Hansen wrote:
Kevin Douse wrote:I have recently quit the Aryans because of their dming ways and have joined the Bears lead by smokey_oneil.
What? The bears don't dm. In the 3 hours i have been in them they haven't killed 1 person.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Kevin Douse wrote:
Chris Hansen wrote:
What? The bears don't dm. In the 3 hours i have been in them they haven't killed 1 person.
If Smokey is leading it, be prepare to DM with him.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

What? The bears don't dm. In the 3 hours i have been in them they haven't killed 1 person.[/quote]
If Smokey is leading it, be prepare to DM with him.[/quote]

Well if i am unbanned i certainly don't want to be a part of anything that can get me banned. I think ill stick to fishing and join a family when something of interest pops up. So once again i am sorry that i logged out while being arrested but i honestly had to log out and eat dinner or my girlfriend would get pissed. I am asking that i be unbanned and i will accept any punishment required for my actions.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Kevin Douse wrote: I am asking that i be unbanned and i will accept any punishment required for my actions.
You're banned, accept it.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Mrado wrote:
Kevin Douse wrote: I am asking that i be unbanned and i will accept any punishment required for my actions.
Can you read???
I am asking that i be unbanned
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Mrado wrote:
Akimoto Shun
Game Name(s): Akimoto_Shun

Post by Akimoto Shun »

Mrado wrote:
Domiano Lombardi: Sicilian Security Firm
Saverio Lombardi: LSPD SWAT Officer
Patrick Finnigan: LSGH Paramedic
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Akimoto Shun wrote:
Mrado wrote:
Why can't i just be given a monetary fine or prison/jail time. I am asking the admins to unban me on these conditions:

1. 1 hour jail/prison time
2. 50k fine
3. If i ever log to avoid anything again i will accept a permanent ban no questions asked.
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

Why didn't you just leave the game on while you ate dinner? Also if you were unbanned this would be your third chance to stop logging to avoid shit, so ya stay banned.
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Kevin Douse wrote: Why can't i just be given a monetary fine or prison/jail time. I am asking the admins to unban me on these conditions:
2. 50k fine
3. If i ever log to avoid anything again i will accept a permanent ban no questions asked.
You've been given two chances already, you know you were not allowed to log and still you did.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Mrado wrote:
Kevin Douse wrote: Why can't i just be given a monetary fine or prison/jail time. I am asking the admins to unban me on these conditions:
2. 50k fine
You've been given two chances already, you know you were not allowed to log and still you did.
I HAD TO GO EAT DINNER WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. SORRY FOR HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE!!!

And it was a server whip. That means anything that happened before the whip should be disregarded. I know this is technically my second chance but after i was given the chance to play SZR again i tried my very best not to do anything that would get me banned because this server is very fun to me and when i try to play other roleplay servers its just not as fun. I am being honest in the fact i had to go eat dinner, as it says in the screenshot at the bottom of this post:

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =67&t=4144

I gave the cops fair OOC warning and even when i logged in after dinner i had to serve 500 something seconds. I even tried to contact one of the police officers involved but i didn't see them in the list of players.

Once again, i am very sorry for being non-rp and i am asking you to unban me on these conditions:

2. 50k fine
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Why would you have to log off? You could have just left the game running.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Mrado wrote:Why would you have to log off? You could have just left the game running.
SORRY MOM HAD TO CHECK EMAIL!!!

Joking...

I realized that i could have just left it running about 10 minutes after i posted this. :cripes: But honestly what difference would it make? i probably would have gotten less jail time if i just left the game on. But i didn't and i'm stupid :(
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Post a picture of you slapping your girlfriend while she holds a sign that says "Sorry my boyfriend is a hungry idiot"
Raskolnikov

Post by Raskolnikov »

Kevin Douse wrote:MY GIRLFRIEND
[23:09:07] <Raskolnikov> I dunno what percentage of the UK do the Irish make up
[23:09:17] <Jerod_Jackal> The drunk percentage.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Chris Hansen wrote:Post a picture of you slapping your girlfriend while she holds a sign that says "Sorry my boyfriend is a hungry idiot"
this, then you will be unbanned.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Nurgle wrote:
Chris Hansen wrote:Post a picture of you slapping your girlfriend while she holds a sign that says "Sorry my boyfriend is a hungry idiot"
Well i'll ask her but it will be really awkward.
Kevin Douse

Post by Kevin Douse »

Kevin Douse wrote:
Nurgle wrote:
Well i'll ask her but it will be really awkward.
She said no so i guess I'm not getting unbanned unless the admins decide to be forgiving and let me do some kind of other thing that doesn't involve my girlfriend being put on a creepy online game forum (thats what she called it)

oh and also here is the actual reason i was banned i guess

[8/5/2008 - 16:55:48] - Kevin_Douse was banned by Rob_Dinh_Diem, reason: BYE HEIL HITLER or whatever you aryans do

i left the aryans about 6-7 hours prior to this because i didn't like going to prison with them because of their dming ways.
Last edited by Kevin Douse on August 6th, 2008, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan_Ashley

Post by Jonathan_Ashley »

i will love you if you do as well if that helps

why are you talking about whips though?