Unban.. Request.

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jun_P

Unban.. Request.

Post by Jun_P »

Hey... I came home today , and i was banned? .. Comes to find out that my roommate told me that i was banned for something like avoid death or something.. He told me little stupid ass brother was on my account.... and had gotten me banned. Is there anything to do to get me Unbanned? .. My name is Elemo_Trapt
Gook_Johnson

Re: Unban.. Request.

Post by Gook_Johnson »

papi lol
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Gook_Johnson wrote:papi lol
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

brains wrote: If you insist on blaming your "brother" or some other person for the bannable offense committed with your account, you are required to post a photograph of yourself with said sibling. He should be holding a sign saying "MY NAME IS (whatever) AND I AM A HUGE DUMB JERK" for your unban to be considered.
That and you killed so many fucking Grove members with your retarded deathmatching and spawn camping that I am quite glad to see you banned. Picture evidence is in a thread I made in the complaints forum.
Papi

Post by Papi »

lol im glad your happy my account got banned... DOESNT MEAN IM STILL NOT PLAYING LOL FUCKING FAGGOT .. IM STILL OUT THERE!!!!!!!!! ... new name dipshit

Fucking English nerds LOL MATE MATE Suck my dick off bitch ... YALL CANT BEAT MY ASS IN REAL LIFE LOL ...
Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187
Put a Slob on his back with the Mac-11
A Kelly with a gun won't run and hide
It's a nigga Crip Inch and comin' from the East Side

Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

And I'm sure you'll quickly get banned under that name too. I'm not worried.
Papi

Post by Papi »

lol and ill make another , and another.. Dumbass cracker.. here's a pic of us if you want some if you ever wanna meet up somewhere bitch..

Sean Carter aka Don_Zay
Damar Lo aka J_Loc
Papi aka Elemo_Trapt

Yall cant handle us in game, or in real life white boys... Yall Think yall hard and shit .. Selling drugs and holding guns on a game.. MOTHER FUCKER WE REALLY DO THIS SHIT IN REAL LIFE

Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187

Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Papi wrote:lol and ill make another , and another.. Dumbass cracker.. here's a pic of us if you want some if you ever wanna meet up somewhere bitch..

Yall cant handle us in game, or in real life white boys... Yall Think yall hard and shit .. Selling drugs and holding guns on a game.. MOTHER FUCKER WE REALLY DO THIS SHIT IN REAL LIFE
Whoever is holding that gun really has to check their fucking trigger discipline. That's a good way to shoot someone you don't mean to.

P.S. I live in Canada. Come on up if you like, but I don't think your welfare check is enough to cover a plane ticket.
Damar_Lo

Post by Damar_Lo »

Shit its my fault Papi Got banned, my lil bro was playing on his account. I'll be more than happy to take tha ban in his spot cause it was my fault for giving him access to my cuzo's account

Papi

Post by Papi »

Welfare? You gots to be kidding right? nigga we make over 2000 a week selling crack to crackers like yall ... nigga i can your mother for a week and fuck the living shit out of her...
Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187

Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Papi wrote:Welfare? You gots to be kidding right? nigga we make over 2000 a week selling crack to crackers like yall ... nigga i can your mother for a week and fuck the living shit out of her...
Go ahead, I hate the bitch anyway. Then again, her redneck boyfriend would probably unload the shotgun into you if he saw a black guy in bed with her, but that's your problem.

Also, you must be one hell of a drug dealer making 2000 a week. Average income for a crack dealer is actually something in the range of 25 thousand a year, last study I saw. Hardly the glamorous life the movies make it out to be.
Papi

Post by Papi »

you damn right .. oh and her boyfriend wouldnt stand a chance... A shotgun? get the fuck out of here, lol we can buy a AK down here for fucking 400 .. its nothing
Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187

Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Papi wrote:you damn right .. oh and her boyfriend wouldnt stand a chance... A shotgun? get the fuck out of here, lol we can buy a AK down here for fucking 400 .. its nothing
Yes, but the question is can you smuggle that AK on the airplane to get to her, through your infamous Department of Homeland security. If not, have fun making due with what you can get in Canada. At best, you'd be on even terms. At worst, you'd have him and his racist hick friends beating the shit out of you and stringing you up from a tree.
Damar_Lo

Post by Damar_Lo »

LOL
Oh and me and papi do make over 2000 a week ? Wanna see? there you have it.. well thats some of it

Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Here's an honest question for the bunch of you. If you're these hardcore gangsta drug dealers, why in god's name are you sitting here feverishly defending your e-rep to a bunch of people on an internet forum at 9:30 on a Saturday night?
Papi

Post by Papi »

LOL we was smoking a blunt you dumbass... oh and 9:30 is late to you??? Damn .. we be out till fucking 6 in the morning ... This is like morning time for us , and a E rep? i can careless lol its fucking 4 of us in here laughing at this shit ..
Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187

Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Papi wrote:lol and ill make another , and another.. Dumbass cracker.. here's a pic of us if you want some if you ever wanna meet up somewhere bitch..

Sean Carter aka Don_Zay
Damar Lo aka J_Loc
Papi aka Elemo_Trapt

How many computers are you going to go thru when u get banned your ip gets banned
Jeffu_Koiso
Papi

Post by Papi »

lol , mexican kid that lives in our hood, showed me a ip program or some shit that changes it or something , so i can play no matter what.
Betta watch your back
This is Piru 187

Jon_boyd

Post by Jon_boyd »

horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

Sean Carter aka Don_Zay
Damar Lo aka J_Loc
Papi aka Elemo_Trapt

you can't be serious
Brad_Richie

Post by Brad_Richie »

Papi wrote:lol , mexican kid that lives in our hood, showed me a ip program or some shit that changes it or something , so i can play no matter what.
~range ban~
John

Post by John »

Panzerfaust wrote:Here's an honest question for the bunch of you. If you're these hardcore gangsta drug dealers, why in god's name are you sitting here feverishly defending your e-rep to a bunch of people on an internet forum at 9:30 on a Saturday night?
Because all of that shit......is fake.

I bet he pawned his car title off to get that money. Mad niggerish, B. Mad niggerish. :cripebert:
Wait.....just who the hell is this guy anyways?
-----------------------

Roster of faggots removed until further notice.
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

papi if you're so gangster why were you level 16 after like a month of playing on the old server. do you sell drugs via internet are you that awesome at drug dealing
<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Papi
J_loc

:P
[IMG]
Finster

Post by Finster »

Dear god please stop posting these pictures of your buster ass crew and your buster ass gat.
GUN.jpg
GUN.jpg (14.84 KiB) Viewed 7747 times

Edit.. Is Buster Ass one word or two? Shall I hyphenate? The questions are confounding!