CRIPS

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

OG_Phife

Re: CRIPS

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:damn i love bitchass haterz...DAMN U THINK ILL STOP CRIPPIN OR SOMETHING???whats the point of posting shit on this topic???u dont like crips and u dont want to join us- leave the post...people u pathetic u have no gang to represent and u jelous because im doin it???SO WHAT U REPRESENT THEN???BEING A BITCHASS AND RETARDED FUCK??THIS TOPIC WAS POSTED FOR PEOPLE WHO INTERESTED IN CRIP NATION...atleast i represent my gang and i help my community...what U do to help ur community??UR RUNNING OUT OF INSULTS U UGLY FUCKS...
It's funny because in all three threads you Crips have posted, there hasn't been a single reply from someone who is interested.
Saint
Game Name(s): Jack_McGlock

Post by Saint »

there were 3 (lol) but ppl read these posts and we recruited some Gz in the game.they can approach us in the game and say that they want in our gang with no replies on the forum
Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
Killin fagz wrapped in red flagz
Spraying blue grafitti tagz with spray canz
Showin defenition of blue to the fake gangz and real fanz
O.G SAINT
In Game Name: Jack_McGlock
Saint

Post by Saint »

thats shows that ur a bunch of pussies that scared of blue Gz cuz u cant confront him 1 on 1 u confront him 10 on 1...and u call yourselves men??LOL i knew u scared of cripz...
O.G SAINT
Kalash

Post by Kalash »

Hahaha those are some nice screens you got there..

And Saint, i dont know if u ever been in a ghetto or lived there or something, but thats how it goes on the streets, when you screw the wrong person.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Kalash wrote:Hahaha those are some nice screens you got there..

And Saint, i dont know if u ever been in a ghetto or lived there or something, but thats how it goes on the streets, when you screw the wrong person.
I live in inglewood LA its not such a ghetto but the crips rule my block and if a blood screws up the homies send a car to drive by him with a tec9 or a pistol.U dont see in real life 5 Gz with SMGz shootin a guy in a restaurant...No disrespect to ya kalash.
peace
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:
Kalash wrote:Hahaha those are some nice screens you got there..

I live in inglewood LA its not such a ghetto but the crips rule my block and if a blood screws up the homies send a car to drive by him with a tec9 or a pistol.U dont see in real life 5 Gz with SMGz shootin a guy in a restaurant...No disrespect to ya kalash.
peace
Yeah um, the image was posted to show how that certain Crip member was exploiting the server.
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Yeah um, the image was posted to show how that certain Crip member was exploiting the server.[/quote]

Chris_Akeem is not a crip member so stfu
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Saint wrote: I live in inglewood LA its not such a ghetto but the crips rule my block and if a blood screws up the homies send a car to drive by him with a tec9 or a pistol.U dont see in real life 5 Gz with SMGz shootin a guy in a restaurant...No disrespect to ya kalash.
peace
Since when was a drive-by any better? Instead of fighting someone one-on-one, you send someone by in a car so they can open fire by surprise and then drive off before the person can return fire, often catching innocent people in the crossfire due to the inherent inaccuracy of firing from a moving vehicle. In fact, one can say that doing a drive-by is more cowardly than sending a bunch of people after someone. At least then you give them a chance to defend themselves, however small.

In conclusion, you are a pussy and I hope you get gunned down in real life.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Panzerfaust wrote:
Saint wrote: I live in inglewood LA its not such a ghetto but the crips rule my block and if a blood screws up the homies send a car to drive by him with a tec9 or a pistol.U dont see in real life 5 Gz with SMGz shootin a guy in a restaurant...No disrespect to ya kalash.
peace
Since when was a drive-by any better? Instead of fighting someone one-on-one, you send someone by in a car so they can open fire by surprise and then drive off before the person can return fire, often catching innocent people in the crossfire due to the inherent inaccuracy of firing from a moving vehicle. In fact, one can say that doing a drive-by is more cowardly than sending a bunch of people after someone. At least then you give them a chance to defend themselves, however small.

IC:ITS A ROLE PLAY SERVER FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!ppl in real life do drive by'z and innocent ppl sometimes get in the crossfire and we avenge the coward acts that them grove street did and what u mean u cant defend yourself???U CAN SHOOT THE SHOOTER WHILE HES SHOOTING U no matter where he is...it depends on ur noob level lol..if ur blind and u cant see the shooter that sitting in the car an shooting you-thats ur fucking problem....and who's the pussy???U R A PUSSY BECAUSE U AFRAID OF DRIVE BYz....shut up and DO THIS :suicide: cuz u gots nothing else to do...
Last edited by Saint on August 23rd, 2008, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.G SAINT
Saint

Post by Saint »

Panzerfaust wrote:
peace

OOC: drive bies are done to avenge....u shoot us and kill us we do a drive by to kill u...THATS THE RULEZ!!!It depends on the man that's gonna be shot-if he slipin hes gonna be shot,if he is sharp he can notice a car driving fast to his location.....THATZ REAL LIFE!and who's the pussy???I LIVE IN A CRIP HOOD U LIVE IN A RICH STUCKUP PLACE THAT KNOWS NO VIOLENCE...so who are you to judge??
O.G SAINT
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

You have told me to shoot myself many times. Do you think I'm going to do it just because some wannabe gangsta faggot on the internet wants me to? Think up a different insult. I know it's an RP server, I was referring to the fact that you say in real life the Crips do drive-bys instead of having five people jump a guy in a restaurant. How is shooting at someone from a position where they can't fight back at all better than ganging up on them? Either way, they have no chance at winning.

Here guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading his next post:
OMG DA CRIPZ R WAY BETR THEN YOU FUK OFF FAGG CRIPZ FO LYFE

DO THIS :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Ahahaha, I missed the part where you said I live in a rich stuck-up place. I live in a working class neighbourhood in Southern Ontario where everyone makes average incomes, and I'm literally up the street from social housing. Less than a year ago I was living in a nearby subsidized housing neighbourhood where nobody set foot outside at night for fear of getting beaten and robbed. I have personally been chased by a member of the Bloods with a knife because I dared to walk past him after dark, woken up to gang tags on my walls, been harassed by crack dealers, had people I know get killed in various acts of violence, and all of that shit that you think is "life in da hood". Hint: tons of people deal with that shit, you're not special for it. You're just like the white kids who would tail the Bloods in my old neighbourhood begging to be let into the gang because "we be reppin' Bloods fo lyfe homie!" only to get turned away because they'd scream the second they saw a weapon come out.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

god fucking damn this guy is fakeposting why are you still arguing with him he is rping everything he says he lives his character he is "Saint"
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Actually read his posts. If he's fakeposting, it isn't as an in-game character. He claims to live in Inglewood, and has in fact posted a picture of his white ass trying to be "gangsta".

I suppose I've been trolled successfully if he is joking about all this, and if that's the case, I give him congratulations on successfully misleading me so much. However, given my experiences with Papi last week, I have a lurking suspicion that he's not joking. Just Papi is more pathetic due to his massive list of alts.
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

panzerfaust why are you gettin mad at video games

stop

also you're sandwolf right?
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

No, I'm Marcus_Denroy. Also, I'm not getting mad at the game, I'm getting mad at the fact that these forums are being overrun by dumb wiggers. You're right though, I've kept this going long enough, so I'm just gonna leave the thread. I've said my piece.
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

To Ricardo Brown
You lack RP and you deathmatch
That is all
Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time. Any fucking day
Learn to swim. I'll see you down in Arizona bay

Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Saint wrote:U SEE ME WEARING BLUE SHIRT WALKIN IN LA (SEE THE PALMS??)
I didn't realize LA was the only place with palm trees.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Crips: You all seem to be taking this tough guy gangster thing too seriously. Don't, or you'll turn everyone against you pretty quickly because you are neither good at the game or good at role playing and will make an easy target for larger more experienced gangs.
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Juke wrote:Crips: You all seem to be taking this tough guy gangster thing too seriously. Don't, or you'll turn everyone against you pretty quickly because you are neither good at the game or good at role playing and will make an easy target for larger more experienced gangs.

Lol wich experienced gang ? Grove street ? Hahahaha 4 vs 1 2 time they all die and I was still alive.

Experienced 4 sho . I know role play trust me I allways tryin role play with all of ya nigga but those guys love powergaming metagaming and dming too. They cry because Im dming . I reply to what I receive guys no one of you give us a chance to be ready for created. Yall just heard some guys starting reppin crip we will messing with them . Only 1 guys make half the server on us but well I still dont care Im there and Im gonna stay for face it. Grove got cops too on their bacc . Last day grove chase me in sf cops saw that and cops help them to kill me lol nyways I love yall undercover ass licker or haterz . Im still gonna repp my color and I dont care about you

6 poppin 5 droppin 6 flaggin 5 draggin 6 comin 5 runnin 6 buccin and 5 duccin- that`s for all ya bloods that think you`ll can scare us
CRIPZ GO TO HEAVEN CUZ THE COLOR IS BLUE bloodz GO TO HELL CUZ THEY COLOR AIN`T TRUE LET IT RAIN LET IT FLOOD LET A CRIP KILL A blood HIT A blood IN HIS LIP AND WATCH HIS FAVORITE COLOR DRIP!

Muhahahahahaha :twisted:
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Ricardo_Brown wrote: Experienced 4 sho . I know role play trust me I allways tryin role play with all of ya nigga but those guys love powergaming metagaming and dming too. They cry because Im dming . I reply to what I receive guys no one of you give us a chance to be ready for created. Yall just heard some guys starting reppin crip we will messing with them . Only 1 guys make half the server on us but well I still dont care Im there and Im gonna stay for face it. Grove got cops too on their bacc . Last day grove chase me in sf cops saw that and cops help them to kill me lol nyways I love yall undercover ass licker or haterz . Im still gonna repp my color and I dont care about you
Ricardo_Brown wrote: 6 poppin 5 droppin 6 flaggin 5 draggin 6 comin 5 runnin 6 buccin and 5 duccin- that`s for all ya bloods that think you`ll can scare us
CRIPZ GO TO HEAVEN CUZ THE COLOR IS BLUE bloodz GO TO HELL CUZ THEY COLOR AIN`T TRUE LET IT RAIN LET IT FLOOD LET A CRIP KILL A blood HIT A blood IN HIS LIP AND WATCH HIS FAVORITE COLOR DRIP!

(( If this is your idea of roleplay you are sadly mistaken. ))
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

there is no way this guy is for real god damn but if he is i hate everything.

everything.
Saint

Post by Saint »

TO ALL NON CRIPS AND NOT INTERSETED:FUCK OFF THIS THREAD!!!
I dont give a fuck about what u think about me or my gang...Youre USELESS in this thread so FUCK OFF!!!
All the interested:Ignore the motherfuckers that hate above me because they have no life but hatin on other people.You can approach me or Ricardo_Brown if u want to join and ure not registered on the forum.If u r registered u just can write a post here.
PS:I WONT STOP CRIPPIN BECAUSE OF SOME FAT FAGGOTS THAT WRITE FAGGOT COMMENTS-FUCK YALL!!
Last edited by Saint on August 25th, 2008, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:TO ALL NON CRIPS AND NOT INTERSETED:FUCK OFF THIS THREAD!!!
I dont give a fuck about what u think about me or my gang...Youre USELESS in this thread so FUCK OFF!!!
All the interested:Ignore the motherfuckers that hate above me because they have no life but hatin on other people.You can approach me or Ricardo_Brown if u want to join (apart of writing a post here).
PS:I WONT STOP CRIPPIN BECAUSE OF SOME FAT FAGGOTS THAT WRITE FAGGOT COMMENTS-FUCK YALL!!
Must be that time of the month again, yeah?
Saint

Post by Saint »

OG_Phife wrote:
Saint wrote:TO ALL NON CRIPS AND NOT INTERSETED:FUCK OFF THIS THREAD!!!
All the interested:Ignore the motherfuckers that hate above me because they have no life but hatin on other people.You can approach me or Ricardo_Brown if u want to join (apart of writing a post here).
Must be that time of the month again, yeah?
lol u lifeless dumbfuck u r cryin just because we busted ya grove street ass??Go to your mother and cry, not here..
NEXT
O.G SAINT