Unofficial Gang - Eastside Cripz

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Saint
Game Name(s): Jack_McGlock

Re: Unofficial Gang - Eastside Cripz

Post by Saint »

Ricardo_Brown wrote:
Saint wrote:what a dumb nigga...we recruit members to our gang so we make it an official and what u mean Cripz aint real??
http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/ here the list our the crip families and Ur fucking retarded....U comment hatered on posts u dont like???AS I SAID BEFORE I AINT STOPPIN JUST BECAUSE U GAY...WE DIDNT RECRUIT NO VAGOS u dont know SHIT about us and u cant judge us...And if we did accepted the vagos??whats wrong with that???WE AINT RACIST STUCKUP FUCKS LIKE PUNKASS GROVESTREET!we accept everyone thats truly a G.and what the fuck u doin on this post?ur useles here we recruited many Gz to our empire since this post and u cant stop it...UR USELESS so do this> :suicide:
LOL Wait calm down Jack stop talk on this thread they gonna try to make you bann anyway We will talk in game . Like I say some vagos member want join us and we dont gonna running after allies . Cuz I dont want my gang be like grove gang or yakuza I want to have a Independant gang so we focus on our shit and Diplomacy will come after we organised. Thats not because Ballas are Grape Street Cripz they are crip too. Green rep Crip because of Ryder aka Eazy

Nyways dont talk in this thread about us we unofficial and we want to be underground gang too. Like I say every gang who peace with us are neutral I dont want allies for now
Grove Street Families Are Based Off Lime Hood Pirus In Compton California. Hence, Ganton = Compton. Thats Why They Wear A Lime And Grennish Color. The Ballas Are Based Off The Grape Street Watts Crips In Watts California. Hence, East Los Santos = Watts = Watts Towers. Also When You Take A Picture Of The Ballas, They Through Up The "C". The Families Through Up The "B". Also In Idlewood Those Projects Are Based Off The Jordan Down Housing Projects. Which Is Ballas Turf, Which Means Ballas Are Crips. Also C's And B's In California In Dont Rep The 6 Or 5. That Knowledge Is From The Eastcoast Which Got Mixed With "Folk Nation"
I played and i was just messing around i found out that the Ballas throw up Cs and the grove street threw up Bs The Ballas say "Come on cuz me and you" if you get one of them to fight you. Grape street is a crip set and the whole Ryder Ez E thing is true Easy e was a crip too idk what to say about that shit.
Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
Killin fagz wrapped in red flagz
Spraying blue grafitti tagz with spray canz
Showin defenition of blue to the fake gangz and real fanz
O.G SAINT
In Game Name: Jack_McGlock
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

From today ,imma stop representing EastSide Cripz ...sorry Ric ....and sorry Jack but i cant seem to fit in here ,i need power and organization from ma gang ,see y'all on tha streets ,peace out
Saint

Post by Saint »

Robbie Jay wrote:From today ,imma stop representing EastSide Cripz ...sorry Ric ....and sorry Jack but i cant seem to fit in here ,i need power and organization from ma gang ,see y'all on tha streets ,peace out
its K holmes as long as we at peace.
PEACE
O.G SAINT
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Saint wrote:
Grove Street Families Are Based Off Lime Hood Pirus In Compton California. Hence, Ganton = Compton. Thats Why They Wear A Lime And Grennish Color. The Ballas Are Based Off The Grape Street Watts Crips In Watts California. Hence, East Los Santos = Watts = Watts Towers. Also When You Take A Picture Of The Ballas, They Through Up The "C". The Families Through Up The "B". Also In Idlewood Those Projects Are Based Off The Jordan Down Housing Projects. Which Is Ballas Turf, Which Means Ballas Are Crips. Also C's And B's In California In Dont Rep The 6 Or 5. That Knowledge Is From The Eastcoast Which Got Mixed With "Folk Nation"
I played and i was just messing around i found out that the Ballas throw up Cs and the grove street threw up Bs The Ballas say "Come on cuz me and you" if you get one of them to fight you. Grape street is a crip set and the whole Ryder Ez E thing is true Easy e was a crip too idk what to say about that shit.
you copied this, look at the caps.
[IMG]
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Saint wrote: I played and i was just messing around i found out that the Ballas throw up Cs and the grove street threw up Bs The Ballas say "Come on cuz me and you" if you get one of them to fight you. Grape street is a crip set and the whole Ryder Ez E thing is true Easy e was a crip too idk what to say about that shit.
If you guys stop being cocks all day, and stop trying to shoot us, we can beef on some bloods ya dig?
Saint

Post by Saint »

Gook_Johnson wrote:
Saint wrote: I played and i was just messing around i found out that the Ballas throw up Cs and the grove street threw up Bs The Ballas say "Come on cuz me and you" if you get one of them to fight you. Grape street is a crip set and the whole Ryder Ez E thing is true Easy e was a crip too idk what to say about that shit.
If you guys stop being cocks all day, and stop trying to shoot us, we can beef on some bloods ya dig?
first of all u beef with us.mandy and og-phife constantly trying to shoot us so we shoot back and kill.and there are no real bloods on the server.there are 3 seperate ppl who say they are bloodz but there is no blood family in the server (apart from grove street)
Rachael wrote:
Saint wrote:
you copied this, look at the caps.
I know i copied it...
O.G SAINT
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I'm watching you
[IMG]
Saint

Post by Saint »

Rachael wrote:I'm watching you
lol like i give a fuck...
O.G SAINT
Saint

Post by Saint »

LOL I loled quite hard 2 mins ago....yall think u screwing with me just because i represent my gang???LOL DO U HAVE A GANG TO REPRESENT???????ARE U IN A REAL GANG TO JUDGE ME????I suppose no!!and yeah I live in a broke ass hood with violence and drugs aroud and Im down with the gang that I grew up with and u say thats a lie???AND IF I SAID THAT I LIVE IN HOLLYWOOD AND I MAKE TONS OF MONEY EVERY DAY AND I HAVE A YACHT A PLANE A DOZEN CARS... U PROBABLY WOULD BELIEVE ME??yeah lol YALL LIKE"hes coming from violent hood-THATS LIE but if he would say that he's rich as fuck we 100% GONNA BELIEVE HIM"I didnt say that i kill slobs everyday and i bang and sell drugs and shit....I BROKE MY FUCKING LEG SO YEAH IM AT MY CRIB in a week or two u wont see me here so often maby u wont see me at all SO FUCK YALL FAKE FAT GEEK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
ALL CRIPZ AND REAL Gz ARE WELCOME!!!
O.G SAINT
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Saint wrote:LOL I loled quite hard 2 mins ago....yall think u screwing with me just because i represent my gang???LOL DO U HAVE A GANG TO REPRESENT???????ARE U IN A REAL GANG TO JUDGE ME????
like you are
Jeffu_Koiso
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Seriously this guy has toxxed himself to the point where he needs to take a picture of himself with his gang doing something illegal with bandanas or whatever to hide their identities using a sign with his online identity on it to keep up the whole I IN A GANG AND I POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET thing going.

qtiyd.
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Anthony Martinez wrote:
Saint wrote:LOL I loled quite hard 2 mins ago....yall think u screwing with me just because i represent my gang???LOL DO U HAVE A GANG TO REPRESENT???????ARE U IN A REAL GANG TO JUDGE ME????
like you are
Im down with the 102 raymond avenue cripz and I dont give a fuck about what u think...u not interested in gettin my gang on the serv get out...
O.G SAINT
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

did you just come up with that name
Jeffu_Koiso
Saint

Post by Saint »

Joe_Rogan wrote:Seriously this guy has toxxed himself to the point where he needs to take a picture of himself with his gang doing something illegal with bandanas or whatever to hide their identities using a sign with his online identity on it to keep up the whole I IN A GANG AND I POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET thing going.

qtiyd.
why dont you post a pictures of your gang doing illegal stuff...why should i post illegal stuff??one time can use it as evidence u dumbfuck.u proved again that u have no fucking knowledge about this stuff.are u a 9 year old fat kid who constatly being bullied by gang members so u post retarded posts on forum and hatin gang members??
Last edited by Saint on August 25th, 2008, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.G SAINT
Saint

Post by Saint »

Anthony Martinez wrote:did you just come up with that name
lol
O.G SAINT
Saint

Post by Saint »

Anthony Martinez wrote:did you just come up with that name
google it for fucks sake
O.G SAINT
Saint

Post by Saint »

Joe_Rogan wrote:Seriously this guy has toxxed himself to the point where he needs to take a picture of himself with his gang doing something illegal with bandanas or whatever to hide their identities using a sign with his online identity on it to keep up the whole I IN A GANG AND I POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET thing going.

qtiyd.
you are not special enough for mr to do this lol.u dont believe me??go ahed I dont give a fucc and as i said before NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM CRIPPIN AND PROMOTING MY GANG NOT EVEN U UGLY FATASS SO YOU ARE USELESS!!!
O.G SAINT
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

szr 72.232.254.202:6777 crips 4 lyfe niggas bring it get stomped
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Saint wrote:

qtiyd.
you are not special enough for mr to do this lol.u dont believe me??go ahed I dont give a fucc and as i said before NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM CRIPPIN AND PROMOTING MY GANG NOT EVEN U UGLY FATASS SO YOU ARE USELESS!!!
yeah well i got a girlfriend so...
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Joe_Rogan wrote:
Saint wrote:

qtiyd.
yeah well i got a girlfriend so...
hahahahaha lol i loled quite a bit....U GOT A GIRLFRIEND???lol maybe imaginary one.
people who hate with no purpouse are fat lifeless ugly bitches with NO girlfriends..
O.G SAINT
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Saint wrote: people who hate with no purpouse are fat lifeless ugly bitches with NO girlfriends..
You know who hated with no purpose and had a girlfriend?

Well I guess his purpose could have been to kill Jews but still fuck it.
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

I think this image is something more Jack mcfaggot can relate to.

Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

Saint wrote: people who hate with no purpouse are fat lifeless ugly bitches with NO girlfriends..
lol look at this scrub playin video games without a girlfriend.

wudda scurb
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I'm still watching him
[IMG]