Unofficial Gang - Eastside Cripz

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Halfshot

Unofficial Gang - Eastside Cripz

Post by Halfshot »

Gang Name: Eastside Cripz

Gang Description: Eastside Cripz, reppin' the 16th district. ((Taken from picture in Nirris' gang application -http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9022/storyareaslv0.gif)). We out to get our name across the city, ya feel me? C'z up ma nigga, makin' money, killin' haters standing the way.

My nigga Ricardo and I go way back and when we met up in Los Santos, we repped the blue, fo' sho'. Along the way, we met this cat Jack. Real crippin' nigga, knew from the minute we saw him he was down fo' life. Later on, we got some money up, got into the gun dealing and ran into Syillas, or Sy as we call him. Real grimy homie, makin' money whatever way he can. We got a solid crew but we always welcome niggaz who throw up the C. You can find us in the local hot spots or chillin', posted up in our hood. But a reminder to you whack ass fools, you best not try shit on us, or you'll end up in the ICU, fo' real, SAAWWOOOOP.

Members

Cliff_Harris
Ricardo_Brown
Jack_McGlock
Syillas_Laku

Just tryin' to get some interest in the community about what we're doing and where we plan on going. Post an application if you wanna join up with the C'z.

In-game name :
Experience :
Job :
Level :
Why you want to join :
Last edited by Halfshot on August 20th, 2008, 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cliff_Harris
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Unofficial Gang - Westside Cripz

Post by Rachael »

Steady dippin, never caught slipping, bangin blue, thats crippin G

* Rachael throws up a 'C' *
[IMG]
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Rachael wrote:Steady dippin, never caught slipping, bangin blue, thats crippin G

* Rachael throws up a 'C' *

:D SUWWOOOOOP!
Eken

Post by Eken »

Rofl, Crips sucks :cripes: , all they do is getting killed by us :)
Nikolaj Putin, LvL 3, Putin Corporation
Anthony Martinez

Re: Unofficial Gang - Eastside Cripz

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Hey I already tried to start this but it failed same name and everything

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =12&t=4402

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =64&t=3986
Jeffu_Koiso
Damar_Lo

Post by Damar_Lo »

mos def 6's^.... and fucc tha bitch ass nigga screamin that bullshit on here blaaaaaaaaat killllla nigga
Halfshot

Post by Halfshot »

Anthony Martinez wrote:Hey I already tried to start this but it failed same name and everything

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =12&t=4402

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =64&t=3986
Cool.

Cliff_Harris
Drew_DeCrenzio
Game Name(s): Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Everytime i go to the pier or i see Ricardo and Cliff, they try to DM me and shoot my car up, they wont even say a word in game, i think that is a class A+ misdemeanor, /arrest, i vote no gang for this shit, sounds like some DMing thugs who want to kill innocent people without saying shit and screaming CRIPS 4 LIFE, Hah
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Everytime i go to the pier or i see Ricardo and Cliff, they try to DM me and shoot my car up, they wont even say a word in game, i think that is a class A+ misdemeanor, /arrest, i vote no gang for this shit, sounds like some DMing thugs who want to kill innocent people without saying shit and screaming CRIPS 4 LIFE, Hah

Quit talk shit men just yesterday I was unbann and from nowhere I got shot by you when I was talk with someone in my car . Other day you shot me and you say because your *wife if you have a wife* say Someone named richard kill her . I just kill you when you try dming me . So dont talk shit Chrome
Halfshot

Post by Halfshot »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Everytime i go to the pier or i see Ricardo and Cliff, they try to DM me and shoot my car up, they wont even say a word in game, i think that is a class A+ misdemeanor, /arrest, i vote no gang for this shit, sounds like some DMing thugs who want to kill innocent people without saying shit and screaming CRIPS 4 LIFE, Hah
What? Here we go.

1.) We don't DM, we have reason if we kill you. Though I don't remember your name...

2.) There's no vote, it's an unofficial gang. READ.

3.) There have been quite numerous occasions when I've had Grove St. after me, just last night actually. Thing that I've realized is gangs will attack when they wish. But if they get attacked back, and it's unexpected, it's a whole new ball game.

Just my .02 cents.

::EDIT:: Stop shitting on the thread, this isn't a "Discuss how Cripz upset you" thread, it's a gang thread for those who wish to join.

Cliff_Harris
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Well i just wanted to put in my comments so people would know what kind of people you are, so if the DMers are reading this, GO CRIPS ALL THE WAY "NIGGA", YA DIG?
Halfshot

Post by Halfshot »

Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well i just wanted to put in my comments so people would know what kind of people you are, so if the DMers are reading this, GO CRIPS ALL THE WAY "NIGGA", YA DIG?
You're affiliated with a gang that attacked us. I think that when you read things, it takes minutes, maybe even hours for it to hit your brain. So go turn your computer off, jump into your bunk bed with your Scooby Doo pajamas, masturbate if it gets your brain to actually respond to your actions, and think to yourself, "Why can't I comprehend the simple concept of rival gangs." Please, feel free to PM me or even talk to me when I'm on ingame and I'll help ya out lil' buddy!

Cliff_Harris
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Halfshot wrote:
Drew_DeCrenzio wrote:Well i just wanted to put in my comments so people would know what kind of people you are, so if the DMers are reading this, GO CRIPS ALL THE WAY "NIGGA", YA DIG?
You're affiliated with a gang that attacked us. I think that when you read things, it takes minutes, maybe even hours for it to hit your brain. So go turn your computer off, jump into your bunk bed with your Scooby Doo pajamas, masturbate if it gets your brain to actually respond to your actions, and think to yourself, "Why can't I comprehend the simple concept of rival gangs." Please, feel free to PM me or even talk to me when I'm on ingame and I'll help ya out lil' buddy!
LOL I have nothing to say for this XD
Saint
Game Name(s): Jack_McGlock

Post by Saint »

C'z UP HOMIES!!!
BK ALL DAY
I think that we gots to expand the blue empire on the serv cuz many motherfuckers roll up on us and use our few numbers for their adventage.
LOC
Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
Killin fagz wrapped in red flagz
Spraying blue grafitti tagz with spray canz
Showin defenition of blue to the fake gangz and real fanz
O.G SAINT
In Game Name: Jack_McGlock
Halfshot

Post by Halfshot »

OMGZz, it's like unofficial, so like, it's not official, sooo like, we don't need all the things that come with like, an official gang, like k?

Cliff_Harris
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Ballas and Cripz are allied.

Just thought you all should know.
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Drew_DeCrenzio »

Halfshot wrote:
Hah your a fuckin foo, a fuckin grade A negro from the "hood" aint ya?
I wasnt even in a gang when you and your punk ass friend DMed me at the pier.
Your allied with a buncha fuckin newbs, a fuckin public gang? Public gangs are just gangs that either DM people or they kill the vagos or the vagos kills the ballas, thats why i quit being the ballas leader, cuzz there newbs like you, oh yeah, i just jacked off in my pajamas so i can think of this to let you know :arghy:
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

As leader of the ballas you were supposed to help them to learn the rules of the server, and how to play.

Fuck of with your bullshit, spare us your misguided opinions and try thinking about someone other than yourself. Who the fuck do you think you are?

'noob' is not an insult.
[IMG]
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Dusan_Mandic wrote:Ballas and Cripz are allied.

We aint allied we just dont have beef for now so we neutral
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

]

You're affiliated with a gang that attacked us. I think that when you
Hah your a fuckin foo, a fuckin grade A negro from the "hood" aint ya?
I wasnt even in a gang when you and your punk ass friend DMed me at the pier.
Your allied with a buncha fuckin newbs, a fuckin public gang? Public gangs are just gangs that either DM people or they kill the vagos or the vagos kills the ballas, thats why i quit being the ballas leader, cuzz there newbs like you, oh yeah, i just jacked off in my pajamas so i can think of this to let you know :arghy:[/quote]

Its eazy to say he dming me and talk shit just tell me Drew do you have screenshot? I dont think you have screenshot normal because you lying . I never shot you with cliff_Harris I will love to do it because that will be more easy to kill you cuz you allways hide behind Yakuza. Only 1 time I kill you is just after receive a dming by you from no where when I was with Chris_Akeem and Shock
They both can say who start this dming rape . I just log in I park my car at pier tryin explain chris why he cant sell his fish and from behind you shot me in my car I lost my health like a minigun shooting . And I dont take time to exit of my car Im die . I ask you why you kill me you say my wife tell me a Richard with blue shirt shot her. Thats a lame ass excuse cuz anyway you have to role play it before shot like : Hey fool are you richard? I heard you shoot my wife now pay bacc motherfuccer !! and shot ... But well you dont know role play now you cryin because I kill you maybe like 3 time .. And you find a gang sometime you with grove other time with Yakuza you change gang like J string nyways stop cryin like a faggot. You dont want beef with Eastside Cripz Dont mess with us fool . Stop attempt bann our gang like many people tryin here. Because they saw we got contest they want bann us . I heard by some grove : You will be bann anyway so I dont care ... Why they want ban me ? : Because Im chicken run Whatever they want to say they know I own them 1 by 1 I ask any of them 1 vs 1 I do 1 vs 1 with all of them I beat all of them . I die only if I got a big freeze lag or if they are 6 vs me . I do alot 2 vs 1 I allways kill both they dont know shooting I lost like only my armor its fucc top Mandy can told you Nikolai can told you Marcus and OGRos can told you . You guys think you powerful ? Let me show yall what is powerful . We never start beef we never shot people for nothing too. If you guys receive a raping today thats because of what you already do . So hate us we will love ya
Scottyb43

Post by Scottyb43 »

Eastside cripz in westside US. Woot!
Dusan_Mandic

Post by Dusan_Mandic »

Ricardo_Brown wrote:
Dusan_Mandic wrote:Ballas and Cripz are allied.

We aint allied we just dont have beef for now so we neutral

No, were allied. Talk to McGlock
Drew & Mike = My bitches
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Left the gang
Last edited by Robbie Jay on August 24th, 2008, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.