Some Crip Knowledge-before u join our gang

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Saint
Game Name(s): Jack_McGlock

Some Crip Knowledge-before u join our gang

Post by Saint »

now before i write smthn here dont hate on me and say "u brakin tha rules" cuz i aint brake nothin Its general discussion and i can write here whatever i want as logn as it has to do smthn with the server...so i didnt brake nothin I just want to promote my gang n if u dont want to read this DONT im not makin ya...
CRIPZ
SOME HISTORY AND FACTS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips - the history of tha cripz
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/la.html - as u see the facts about cripz are cooler than bkloodz
http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/ - look how many crip gangz formed from the crip family
http://www.streetgangs.com/maps/commap.html - as u see on the map cripz control more turf than bkloodz
http://www.gripe4rkids.org/crips.html -some history n factz

CRIP RAPPERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ijlJUF3Cvk

SIGNS
cripz dont combine C and K in one sentence because it forms CripKiller together
so we write fucc, blocc....cripz combine B and K in a sentence when they write something to form BloodKiller.so we write bklood,bklunt,bklow...Cripz wear blue (if u didnt realize it yet lol),we beef with bloodz so we gots to beef with grove street that in real life represents a bklood related gang (i forgot where i read it but yeah...),our allies are the ballas that in real life represent Grape Street Cripz so we cripz and they cripz and we alliez.we suppose to beef with vagos because in real life cripz beef with mexican gangs(marvilla,surenos,vatos etc'...)but for now we neutral.U can notice many cripz shouting UIUI (not SAWOOP....Bloodz shout SAWOOP....shouting sawoop doesnt make u blood though....)cripz invented the "3 wheel swangin" (if u dont know whatz dat ima show u if u join :)
so we used to do that for pose.Cripz invented the "crip walk" or "C-Walk" so if u see a G in blue dancin u know its a crip...Cripz call the bkloodz "slobz" and "snoopz" (very disrepectful namez in bloodz terms...)
VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOhChcgpDs u see ppl C-walkin in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAyTtvACioc u hear them sayin rida click then u hear someone screaming UIUI u also see rida cliCC (no CK) so they cripz 4 sho.2:24 u see young maylay who dubbed CJ reppin crip so hez a crip 4 sho 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_b1h3uPouU lil eazy e, eazy e's son 1:11-1:45 u see hes crippin in his blue hood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdemHCWhenA a vid of streets of la snoop dogg reppin crip at the background.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzcmtHNSHJE snoop dog's "10 lil crips" song
"crips dont die they just multiply"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXcFb6nW0M c-walk video with "c walk" song by kurupt
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChuckTaylorCPT watch all the 6 videos on the channel -real crip documentary

Lets recap:
Crip rappers rule/d the hip hop industry (snoop dogg,eazy e,2pac,xzibit...)
Cripz rule most of L.A turf
Cripz good dancerz (lol)
Cripz are international (there are crip gzngz in UK and europe...google it if u dont believe)
Cripz got a major impact on today's media and our way of life
Cripz aint no bitchass mafia its a free gang with no boss and luetinant and shit....cripz choose to do something together, no one gives an order...
Cripz support each other no matter what( yeah there is a crip on crip violence but u get the idea...we support each other)
so if u dare to be cool and real gangsta join us...
PEACE
Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
Killin fagz wrapped in red flagz
Spraying blue grafitti tagz with spray canz
Showin defenition of blue to the fake gangz and real fanz
O.G SAINT
In Game Name: Jack_McGlock
Rickster
Game Name(s): Ricky_Ames

Re: Some Crip Knowledge-before u join our gang

Post by Rickster »

ok learn to speak, and stop talking about breaking "smthn".
Saint

Post by Saint »

I don't have to learn to speak you shoul'd learn street talk...
O.G SAINT
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Because this is a street... :cripes:
Rickster

Post by Rickster »

:ashobon:
Saint

Post by Saint »

if u dont understand this- leave...no one forces u to read this...this is crip info for people who INTERESTED...ur not interested-leave...
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Is three different threads really needed for this?
Tony_Jaa

Post by Tony_Jaa »

O.G SAINT
Rickster

Post by Rickster »

this is so silly
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

From the little knowledge I have gained from chillin' with bangers occasionally (*~my gang frens~*) the majority of "crip" rap artists are not at all affiliated with the gangs they belonged to in their youths. Stop jerkin' off to hip-hop music and believing it to be anything like in real life. Also don't try to roleplay a real gang in a real fashion cuz that's just creepy and gay.

And for your gang... essentially what you're saying is a bunch of DMing faggots wearing blue and talking like retards? Yeah? Sounds like the Ballas would be more suitable fella.

Also just get out of this server.
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Tony_Jaa wrote:Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
O.G SAINT
why u copied my rhymes?...AND YET AGAIN IF UR BLIND OR RETARDED:U DONT LIKE THIS POST DONT READ AND LEAVE....I DIDNT BRAKE ANY RULE I PROMOTE MY GANG SO FUCK YALL HATERZ YOU GOTS NOTHING ON ME!!!I WONT STOP PROMOTING MY GANG JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG AND U COMMENT FAG COMMENTS-that goes to u og_WIFE u dont like me thats ur problem go cry to ya imaginary girlfriend...THIS THREAD FOR CRIPZ AND PEOLPE THAT INTERESTED IN THIS GREAT LA GANG...and i know i wrote all that in capital letters cuz some fake ass niggaz pissin me off...and i realy dont give a shit wbout ur thoughts of this post...
O.G SAINT
Joe_Rogan

Post by Joe_Rogan »

fakeposter spotted fuck i have been had
bowls smoked during this post: all of them. smoke fucking weed every fucking day.
Rickster

Post by Rickster »

Saint wrote:
Tony_Jaa wrote:Real O.Gz wearin blue ragz
O.G SAINT
why u copied my rhymes?...AND YET AGAIN IF UR BLIND OR RETARDED:U DONT LIKE THIS POST DONT READ AND LEAVE....I DIDNT BRAKE ANY RULE I PROMOTE MY GANG SO FUCK YALL HATERZ YOU GOTS NOTHING ON ME!!!I WONT STOP PROMOTING MY GANG JUST BECAUSE UR A FAG AND U COMMENT FAG COMMENTS-that goes to u og_WIFE u dont like me thats ur problem go cry to ya imaginary girlfriend...THIS THREAD FOR CRIPZ AND PEOLPE THAT INTERESTED IN THIS GREAT LA GANG...and i know i wrote all that in capital letters cuz some fake ass niggaz pissin me off...and i realy dont give a shit wbout ur thoughts of this post...
I kinda missed that one... One more time in english please?
Saint

Post by Saint »

Joe_Rogan wrote:From the little knowledge I have gained from chillin' with bangers occasionally (*~my gang frens~*) the majority of "crip" rap artists are not at all affiliated with the gangs they belonged to in their youths. Stop jerkin' off to hip-hop music and believing it to be anything like in real life. Also don't try to roleplay a real gang in a real fashion cuz that's just creepy and gay.

And for your gang... essentially what you're saying is a bunch of DMing faggots wearing blue and talking like retards? Yeah? Sounds like the Ballas would be more suitable fella.

Also just get out of this server.
from your LITTLE knowledge u judge the hip-hop industry???U DONT KNOW HIPHOP lol...
the game,snoop dogg and lil eazy e still live in their compton hoods so yeah they still part of their own gang no matter what...u argue with me and i got more gang knowledge than u and we dont DM we do what real cripz do-SHOOT RIVAL GANGZ...ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM THAT U R A SOFT PUSSY THAT TOO SCARED OF US...u got shot by crip member with no reason??STOP BITCHIN U PUSSY AND GET OFF THIS POST IF U DONT LIKE IT I DONT FORCE NOONE TO READ IT
O.G SAINT
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

Saint

Post by Saint »

yo nurgle thanks for bringin this up yeah we use violence because we have nothing but our broke ass project hoods and when a rival gang claim whats ours we use violence..when we got no food we fight for it (and shoot ppl) we fail schools because the hood needs help oppresing other ppl that want to invade our epace.some people make it big into the hip hop industry and we make them idols because they grew in our hood and we kinda relate to them.dont worry we dont DM we roleplay real cripz-we dont shoot ppl that got no beef with us so if someone lost walks in our hood we let him pass but if we see a grove street or a russian tries to approach our hood hell yeah we shoot!
peace
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Joe_Rogan wrote:Also just get out of this server.
Saint

Post by Saint »

OG_LOWLIFE I DONT DO ANYTHING THAT BRAKES THE RULES....U DESPERATELY WANT ME OFF THIS SERVER BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING SCARED OF ME BUT YEAH IM HERE AND UR A LOSER GO FUCK YOURSELF
O.G SAINT
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Saint wrote:OG_LOWLIFE I DONT DO ANYTHING THAT BRAKES THE RULES....U DESPERATELY WANT ME OFF THIS SERVER BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING SCARED OF ME BUT YEAH IM HERE AND UR A LOSER GO FUCK YOURSELF

Dont lost your time witht them Geez They will never stop talk shit and thats fucc top to see they like all on 1 gang and they still succ they got some good shooter like jack_sparrow he was like the one and only who give me contest . How about the rest maybe bonez but I dont know he allways got crack pot and good gun. OG_Phife really noob shooter but he know fight with is gang so its eazy to come with 6 man and attempt kill only 1 guys and do /sms OWNED! When the only 1 guys kill 3 of them . Whatever He will never find contest and he will never be a good shooter because of that. How about yakuza gang Nan I cant say nothing they are organised they good shooter but they got 2 dumb in the gang who was there only for bitching or be there like a body armor lol

Putins family Nikojal dont know shot he need learn how to read the ping ... All of his family shot better then him and because I own him 3 time on 1 vs 1 he refuse to face me solo.

Dons I dont have nothing to say about them they ok only Don_Kalashnikov but thats only because he with Yakuza so I dont have nothing to say he hate me and I love that.

Vietcong LOL !

Vagos They good teamate player but they need to be more activate :D

Ballas they come in my hood and shot me for no they was 3 I kill 3 of them by the roof of my hq .. they dont know shooting but I respect them because they didnt come bacc like some fags who allways love come bacc

Bear gang I never got beef with them and they not irritating so I respect them guys

Maybe I miss some gang but thats because I know them . But look this list they all on Eastside Cripz in forum and in game . Alot of them are bunch of noob who think they can own someone because they in a powerful gang . They dont know shotting and they rage because of that . They surprised because I can kill alot of them. I dont say Im the best shooter in the server i just say If I make my gang alot people will heard our name like The most hated gang in the server but I really dangerous gang. So fellas Stop hating and come take us we want practice and we want challenge .
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:OG_LOWLIFE I DONT DO ANYTHING THAT BRAKES THE RULES....U DESPERATELY WANT ME OFF THIS SERVER BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING SCARED OF ME BUT YEAH IM HERE AND UR A LOSER GO FUCK YOURSELF
Tissue?
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

Tissue?[/quote]
/Me Throw a blue flag on his face
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Ricardo_Brown wrote:/Me Throw a blue flag on his face
How about a tampon?
Ricardo_Brown

Post by Ricardo_Brown »

How about a tampon?[/quote]

Ask to people who create you
Saint

Post by Saint »

OG_wife u desperately tryin to insult us but u suck...u cant even insult properly...
O.G SAINT
OG_Phife

Post by OG_Phife »

Saint wrote:OG_wife u desperately tryin to insult us but u suck...u cant even insult properly...
You're cute when you're angry.

:arghy: