Unbanish* Ryan_Watson

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Unbanish* Ryan_Watson

Post by Ryan_Watson »

Thread title:Ryan_Watson 14.09.08
Thread contents: A cop jailed me totally reasonless after 2 cadets jacked my faggio. He fined me 3k and i went to jail.
After this ive been pissed and i wrote sth about that in newb chat till i got muted. Than /report ed an admin what happened and i asked for my 3k that the cop reasonless fined me. Than i got fined by an admin 3k reason: Heres your 3k. After this i was very pissed and /report ed that i want my money back and that these guys are abusing their powers, after this i got another time fined by 3k reason: "everytime you ask for your money you get fined now". After this i got kicked. Than when i went back in and asked for the reason of kick i just got banished. After creating another acc for asking for an Unbanish this idiot just banned me.

I deserve to be unbanned because i did nothing and a cop abused his force and after this an admin abused his powers thats not fair and only hilarious shit.
Last edited by Ryan_Watson on September 15th, 2008, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNA

Re: Unbann Ryan_Watson

Post by UNA »

Though I wasn't the officer involved with the scooter/3k incident - I have interacted with you enough to note that you're a whiny entitled moron.

:ashobon:
liebe

Post by liebe »

alot of cops misuse their commands and when you say any small thing they use it against you majorly. so he should be unbanned.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

liebe wrote:alot of cops misuse their commands and when you say any small thing they use it against you majorly. so he should be unbanned.
If you break the law and then act like a faggot about it, you will get fucked. The OP here clearly admits to spamming noob chat, then /report, then creating a new account to avoid a banish. I'm sure he did something to get arrested in the first place, and then he acted like a faggot and bitched to the cops, so they gave him a harsher punishment. Then he acted like a faggot to the admins and got banned. He is a self-entitled retard, and just judging from what he admitted to in his post, he deserved the ban.

Seriously, fucking hell. Maybe people would get along with cops if they didn't BITCH SO FUCKING MUCH TO THEM. We are FAR more likely to fuck you over if you hit us with a constant tidal wave of OMG METAGAMING CORRUPT FAGGOT BULLSHIT in ooc chat when you get detained. I can virtually guarantee that's what this guy did.

In conclusion, get fucked.
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

You forgot to mention how you were spamming /n and /report with phrases such as, "faggot abusing admins".
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

UNA

Post by UNA »

liebe wrote:alot of cops misuse their commands and when you say any small thing they use it against you majorly. so he should be unbanned.
Actually, this particular homeboy thought it was a great idea to randomly shoot at cops and FBI agents around newbie spawn. That was of course after randomly shooting folks at the newbie spawn. The cherry on that particular sundae was that, after running and getting tased, he did nothing but bitch about how cops can't RP worth a damn.

This was the beginning of the downward spiral that is Ryan Watsons SZR career.
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Elementary, my dear Ryan.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I'm proud to say that I jacked his faggio.

Oh and I got promoted. :bunchies:

Just as side info - Our car blew up, we took his faggio, he shot at us. In front of another cop.
liebe

Post by liebe »

UNA wrote:
Actually, this particular homeboy thought it was a great idea to randomly shoot at cops and FBI agents around newbie spawn. That was of course after randomly shooting folks at the newbie spawn. The cherry on that particular sundae was that, after running and getting tased, he did nothing but bitch about how cops can't RP worth a damn.

This was the beginning of the downward spiral that is Ryan Watsons SZR career.
lol that explains it.
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

this is a damn lie i didnt shot you reasonless at spawn you just got tried to arrest my customer and also Will_Smith suspected me for gundealing. But after i run you just rush tazed while i was shooting with my shottie
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Re: Unbanish* Ryan_Watson

Post by Ryan_Watson »

Panzerfaust you got no damn reason how it was. Some h after the thing at spawn i just went to the LSAP to visit the flieng show and 2 cadets just reasoless jacked my faggio. Than they drove away and another cop just jailed me and fined 3k.
Tommy_Vercetti
Game Name(s): Tommy_Vercetti Marius_Johnson

Post by Tommy_Vercetti »

Ryan you're an idiot, you started abusing /n so you were muted. You started abusing /report, you were banned.
anarchcow wrote:Elementary, my dear Ryan.
Full Name:Maor_Satriani
Date of Birth: (( Remember, this is the in character section, and we assume the year is 1992 )) 1993
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Ryan_Watson wrote:Panzerfaust you got no damn reason how it was. Some h after the thing at spawn i just went to the LSAP to visit the flieng show and 2 cadets just reasoless jacked my faggio. Than they drove away and another cop just jailed me and fined 3k.
Everyone in this thread except for you says you're a faggot, including admins and people who weren't even involved in this incident. This indicates to me that you are, in fact, a faggot.
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

Who ever just banned me with Ryan Watson now its total hiliarious.
I make another acc only for asking for a talk and i get banned by an admin:
"Dont make other accounts if you are bannished".
Than i only restart my rooter for continuing my stay in this fucking land of banned till get get banned:
"Dont reset your modem to come back in everytime".

WTF? why cant an admin just hear to me what ive to say this admin
who ever it was is abusing his power the whole time.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Ryan_Watson wrote:Who ever just banned me with Ryan Watson now its total hiliarious.
I make another acc only for asking for a talk and i get banned by an admin:
"Dont make other accounts if you are bannished".
Than i only restart my rooter for continuing my stay in this fucking land of banned till get get banned:
"Dont reset your modem to come back in everytime".

WTF? why cant an admin just hear to me what ive to say this admin
who ever it was is abusing his power the whole time.
Here's the summary for you:

1. If you abuse /n and /report you are likely to get banished.
Your opportunity for recourse here is to post a thread in this forum REASONABLY and wait for a response.
2. If you create a new account to circumvent banishment you are likely to get banned.
Your opportunity for recourse here is to state your case clearly and without whining like a faggot, and WAIT FOR A RESPONSE.
3. If you reset your router to circumvent a ban you will stay banned.
You have no further opportunities to get unbanned at this point.

All of this could have been avoided had you not cried like an idiot to the cops in the first place and just taken the punishment, which I have no doubt was justified.

Also, the reason no one is listening to you because you have nothing worth listening to. If you explained yourself clearly and calmly in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Rob

Post by Rob »

summary of events from irc conversation

[02:08:53 PM] DoctorJones: ryan watson
[02:08:57 PM] DoctorJones: aka $3000 dollar guy
[02:09:03 PM] DoctorJones: cops arrest him and fine him because he was a faggot
[02:09:08 PM] DoctorJones: he spams /n
[02:09:11 PM] DoctorJones: nmuted
[02:09:13 PM] DoctorJones: he spams 911
[02:09:14 PM] DoctorJones: muted
[02:09:17 PM] DoctorJones: he spams report
[02:09:18 PM] DoctorJones: banished
[02:09:22 PM] DoctorJones: logs onto another account
[02:09:28 PM] DoctorJones: goes UNBANISH ME
[02:09:29 PM] DoctorJones: banned
[02:09:34 PM] DoctorJones: logs onto another account
[02:09:37 PM] DoctorJones: goes UNBANISH ME
[02:09:38 PM] DoctorJones: banned
[02:09:48 PM] DoctorJones: logs back into banished account
[02:09:57 PM] DoctorJones: gets friend to say UNBANISH HIM
[02:09:58 PM] DoctorJones: banned
[02:10:23 PM] DoctorJones: also in between there for his reports i /fined him
[02:10:31 PM] DoctorJones: with a stipulation that if he kept asking for 3k
[02:10:40 PM] DoctorJones: i'd fine him 3k for every time he asked
[02:12:04 PM] DoctorJones: then he started logging out and back in to avoid the /nmute
[02:12:08 PM] DoctorJones: so that's why he got banished
[02:12:19 PM] DoctorJones: i think i used every muting function we have
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Just received this in a PM. Doesn't change my stance, but I figured it should be part of the public thread...
Ryan_Watson wrote:colorfinger comeone i just explained the whole story to Foxx_... the guy that jailed me reasonless. He just said "Fuck you" and jailed me. Than i just /n that he abused his cop power and i got muted. And btw i only restarted my router for staying in this damn world of bannished because i still got hope that one of you admins is a bit fair
How do I get through to this guy that cycling your IP address to circumvent a ban is NOT OKAY?!
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

i dont know that you noticed but i never got banned with Ryan_Watson only bannished so i made an alt acc WHICH got banned and i just relogged to my normal account Ryan_Watson and stayd in this damn world.

Also its not the truth that i spammed /report with things like UNBANNISH ME i just wrote 3 or 4 times /report could an admin contact me please and stuff, and atleast not even 1 admin was able to hear my story about that not even 1. i just asked for a talk /report and /n and i did nothing else till you started to fine me
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

I think something similar might have been the genesis for World War II...

[13:52] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: need a gun?
[13:53] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: need a gun?

HUH, I WONDER WHAT THEY ARRESTED YOU FOR!

[13:55] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: nice officers rob my moped and i get jailed now **
[13:55] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: ARE YOU FUCCKING KIDDING ME?
[13:55] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: i did nothing
[13:55] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: NICE **
[13:55] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: all cops should be dispanded **
[13:56] Notice: Deshawn_Robson muted Ryan_Watson from newbie chat
[13:56] [command] [Ryan_Watson]: /B this is non rp
[13:56] [command] [Ryan_Watson]: /b comeone
[13:56] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): unmute me please
[13:56] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): please ffs i just get jailed for getting jacked by cadets
[13:57] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: u fucking newb cop
[13:57] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): fucking unmute me a cop tazes me bec i got jacked by other cops
[13:57] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): thats fucking hilarious shit
[13:57] [command] [Ryan_Watson]: /n omg
[13:58] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: learn t he fuck to roleplay
[13:59] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): in this country i still got hte right to say what i mean
[14:00] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: these fucking idiot
[14:00] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): dear mr admin unmute me ffs
[14:01] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): comeone thats so hilarious
[14:01] [command] [Rob_Dinh_Diem]: /o Dear Ryan Watson
[14:01] [command] [Rob_Dinh_Diem]: /o Stop reporting about us ABUSING YOUR RIGHTS OF FREE SPEECH
[14:01] [command] [Rob_Dinh_Diem]: /o This is internet.
[14:03] [command] [Ryan_Watson]: /n omg
[14:03] [command] [Ryan_Watson]: /ad Foxx cant fucking rp he jails me because i got jacked by 2 cadets
[14:03] [AdmCmd] Rob_Dinh_Diem fined Ryan_Watson $500 for: Whinging cunt tax
[14:04] Report from Ryan_Watson (10): fuck you :D
[14:05] [AdmCmd] Sherlock_Holmes fined Ryan_Watson $1 for: Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!
[14:07] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: what does it takes to become a cop,admin? **
[14:08] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: they only have to apply? **
[14:09] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: una whos leader of pd? **
[14:10] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: foxx give me my 3k back you damn idiot **
[14:11] [AdmCmd] Rob_Dinh_Diem fined Ryan_Watson $3000 for: Here is your 3000
[14:11] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: fuck you you useless dumbass **
[14:11] Notice: Rob_Dinh_Diem muted Ryan_Watson from newbie chat
[14:12] Report from Ryan_Watson (46): fucking incompetent retard
[14:12] [AdmCmd] Sherlock_Holmes fined Ryan_Watson $500 for: Shut up
[14:12] [AdmCmd] Ari_Papadopoulos fined Ryan_Watson $100 for: shut up moron it will get worse
[14:13] Report from Ryan_Watson (46): i shut up if you stop abusing your admin powers
[14:14] Report from Ryan_Watson (65): give me my 3k back you just reasonless fined
[14:15] [faction] ** Newbie Ryan_Watson: admins **
[14:17] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: ADMIN
[14:17] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: LET ME FREE
[14:43] [chat] [Ryan_Watson]: WIR HAM UNS VORGENOMMEN

WIR HAM UNS VORGENOMMEN
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Ryan_Watson wrote:Also its not the truth that i spammed /report with things like UNBANNISH ME i just wrote 3 or 4 times /report could an admin contact me please and stuff
That's a lie. See the log I just posted for details.
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

at first i asked friendly about a talk but noone of you superstar admins heared me and after this i asked for my money than you fucking fined me is this RP? an btw the thing with :need a gun? NO COP FUCKING GOT THAT and if yet why didnt Foxx told me that as he made my charges???
Last edited by Ryan_Watson on September 15th, 2008, 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Sorry Ryan this is an English speaking server.
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

at first i asked friendly about a talk but noone of you superstar admins heared me and after this i asked for my money than you fucking fined me is this RP? an btw the thing with :need a gun? NO COP FUCKING GOT THAT and if yet why didnt Foxx told me that as he made my charges???

Btw let me explain it what happened in RP way:

I drive to a flight show,try to sell guns, noone says something. Than 2 Cadets come and kick me out of my moped and drive away. I run after them and another cops crashes me with his rancher. As soon as i want to move iam tazed. Than i get cuffed and putted in my car, i write in OOC ((LOL)) because this situation is damn hilarious. On the whole drive from airport to PD i try to explain the cop the situation and i also tell him OOC "that he cant rp if he jails me for nothing".

After my some seconds stay in jail i get out and /n that this cops just bad rped. after this i /report that i need an admin. NOOONE answers. So i asked again a bit more in rage and what happens? BAMM mute. so i dont really understand why i got muted and /report for what i got muted and that i want to talk. NOOOONE answers again so everything just bumped up till i get bandished for :"You are the worst fuck ever" or sth like this.. and you tell me this is normal?

also mr finger i said WIR HAM UNS VORGENOMMEN to noone was near i didnt /ad or /n that i just said noone even noticed so whats your problem?.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Why are you even still posting here? Colorfinger already said you're not getting unbanned. You're just wasting energy on keystrokes at this point.
Ryan_Watson
kinda dump

Post by Ryan_Watson »

a good question but i just want that this server gets better admins than this incompetent guys.

just answer the questions i asked before and stop writing shit