Tibious Lewis [What the fuck?]

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tibious_Lewis
Game Name(s): Tibious_Lewis

Re: Tibious_Lewis's LS*PD Application [What the fuck?]

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Rachael wrote:life is unfair, get used to it. If you ever apply for a job IRL you will understand.
sorry but i dont need to apply for a job,i own my own business
tithin

Post by tithin »

Your lack of grammar makes me pity whoever corresponds with you.
Jalsin Koronos
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

tithin wrote:Your lack of grammar makes me pity whoever corresponds with you.
Your fucken retarded
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Tibious_Lewis wrote:
Your fucken retarded
:cripes:
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Chris Hansen wrote:
Tibious_Lewis wrote:
Your fucken retarded
:cripes:
wtf u cryin 4?
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Tibious_Lewis wrote: wtf u cryin 4?
Kill yourself.
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Chris Hansen wrote:
Tibious_Lewis wrote: wtf u cryin 4?
Kill yourself.
ill just kill you,your just another pig
tithin

Post by tithin »

This thread is exceeding my ... WILDEST... expectations.
Jalsin Koronos
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

tithin wrote:This thread is exceeding my ... WILDEST... expectations.
u guys are lucky im at work,im not even started on this faggit,send me to demorgan ill just tape my analog stick so it makes my guy move and not time out
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Tibious_Lewis wrote: u guys are lucky im at work,im not even started on this faggit,send me to demorgan ill just tape my analog stick so it makes my guy move and not time out
Unless I'm mistaken, this is exploiting. Way to confess your intent on a publicly viewable forum.
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Panzerfaust wrote:
Tibious_Lewis wrote: u guys are lucky im at work,im not even started on this faggit,send me to demorgan ill just tape my analog stick so it makes my guy move and not time out
Unless I'm mistaken, this is exploiting. Way to confess your intent on a publicly viewable forum.
ur sadly mistaken,im serving the sentance i just dont have to at a gate the whole time,plus demorgan is easy to break out of when ur a top member of a street gang and have ur homies meet ya
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Truely All I Wanted Was A Exam And A Shot At The PD,But If Everyone Is Such Cocksmiths,I Dont Really Feel The Need To Be Nice And Work With Them,You Cant Change Your Past But You Can Change Your Future
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

From the viewing balcony above the shuttle pad the brave wookie warrior was quickly becoming the passionate wookie lover with every moment that passed. "waaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh" he bellowed in greeting along with a friendly wave.

Chewbacca's brown fur covered mane shined in the kashykk morning sun as he watched the shuttle craft arrive. chewie, as his old friend and long time lover, han, used to call him, smiled. it would only be but a few minutes more and then, at long last, he would be in prime's shining alloyed arms once again.

The shuttle landed and chewie could no longer had the patience to wait for his love. with the full might of a proud wookie male he shoved past the throngs of onlookers and ran up to meet the only "man" who had ever made him truly happy.

The trip for prime had been an exciting (and nerve--wracking) one, never before had he visited his handsome lover's home. but this wasnt the only first that optimus was looking forward to on this journey. no, tonight would be the first time that optimus and his wookie lover would join their bodies into 1 as husbands.

After that evening the two, now betrothed, lovers prepared to cross the threshold to their new home on kashykk. chewie, wearing the traditional bridal veil of his people, wrapped his arms lovingly around his husband's broad and steeley shoulders as optimus gently carried him into the coupling room to santify their love forever.

Letting the wookie down ever so tenderly, optimus could not remember a time when he felt more proud than he did now. not in all his battles and victories against the decepticons over the years had optimus known a love and happiness that so overflowed in his matrix. it poured out running through his hydraulic lines, his actuators tingling at the thought of what joys his lover's body would bring to him on this, the night of prime's ultimate conquest.

Though both of the young warrior lovers blushed, it was not evident on their faces because optimus prime was made of metal and his wookie husband was covered in fur. but both instinctually knew what the other was thinking.

Shyly, chewbacca mewed a small "waaaargh" which optimus, from his dialect translation routine, knew to mean "perhaps it would be best if i were on top, my love." optimus laughed heartily, the nervous ice of the moment broken by chewbacca's warm words. "you always were the brains and the beauty behind this operation, my sweet," he cooed in reply. chewie laughed too, but then more coyly added, "but its another operation im concerned about his evening, husband."

Optimus grinned and passionately ripped the veil away from his beautiful lover's gorgeous brown fur. pausing for a moment to take in the vision of his lover sprawled lewdly across the bed of pine. while he nearly wanted to take a moment to drink it in, chewie had other ideas as he began to grope around his metallic lover's body.

Chewie knew all the right buttons to push, literally, as he typed out a quick combination of keys on the keypad embedded underneath optimus' shield. with a grinding mechanical groan the protective cod piece over optimus' well polished and ceremonially chromed crotch slid back to reveal the wonderous prize nestled deep within optimus' powerful form.

"Waaaaargh," chewie moaned, meaning "are you ready to come out and play?" with a grunt, optimus' pneumatic actuators engaged and hydraulic fluid coursed through the vein like lines crisscrossing his tremendous metallic rod. with a loud whine, not unlike the noise a trash truck makes when it lifts a heavy dumpster, the mighty staff began to protrude from deep within optimus. with a loud clank, optimus' steel member locked into place signifying he was ready. ready to be loved.

Chewie squealed with glee as he fondly caressed and kissed his lover's throbbing center of power. it was chilly at first, as steel is wont to be, but it quickly warmed with the hot hydraulic fluid that had been pumped into it and that now was stored deep within waiting to be pumped somewhere else. somewhere... furry.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
tithin

Post by tithin »

No more comments? :D
Jalsin Koronos
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

tithin wrote:No more comments? :D
All I Want Is A Exam And A Fair Chance,Not A Argument But Im Not Gonna Take Someones Shit
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Tibious_Lewis wrote:
All I Want Is A Exam And A Fair Chance,Not A Argument But Im Not Gonna Take Someones Shit
How many English teachers have you forced to commit suicide?
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Al_Yu wrote:
Tibious_Lewis wrote:
How many English teachers have you forced to commit suicide?
3 And 1 In Critical Condition,He Was So Stupid He Missed His Brain Trying To Commit Suicide And Blew His Cheek Off
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

I'd support giving this guy the exam just so that we can mock his responses.
tithin

Post by tithin »

Exam sent, you have three days to fail it miserably, be laughed at, and stomp your feet in a childish fashion.
Jalsin Koronos
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

tithin wrote:Exam sent, you have three days to fail it miserably, be laughed at, and stomp your feet in a childish fashion.
you probobly wont accept me either way if my exam was good or not but can u please let me know what you think of it?thank you.and if accepted the name i am using is Michael_Lewis
tithin

Post by tithin »

Your exam was pretty good to be honest. We're really not going to take you though, your answers were good, but your general attitude is shitty.
Jalsin Koronos
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

tithin wrote:Your exam was pretty good to be honest. We're really not going to take you though, your answers were good, but your general attitude is shitty.
Sir can i have your permission to do 2 accurate and fair ridealongs to show the true reason i put this app in? the replys posted here do not accuratly describe me "IC"
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Tibious_Lewis wrote:Sir can i have your permission to do 2 accurate and fair ridealongs to show the true reason i put this app in? the replys posted here do not accuratly describe me "IC"
Your inability to post at anything above the level of a functionally retarded hippopotamus is showing enough true reasons to deny you any chance to show anything.
Tibious_Lewis

Post by Tibious_Lewis »

Al_Yu wrote:
Tibious_Lewis wrote:Sir can i have your permission to do 2 accurate and fair ridealongs to show the true reason i put this app in? the replys posted here do not accuratly describe me "IC"
Your inability to post at anything above the level of a functionally retarded hippopotamus is showing enough true reasons to deny you any chance to show anything.
what are uou talking about?that sounds kinda judgemental
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Tibious_Lewis wrote: what are uou talking about?that sounds kinda judgemental
You're a fucking joke, kid. First You Talk Like This All The Time, then when you get denied you have a huge-ass hissy fit, stomp your feet, and post about "killing pigs" with your retarded street gang. Tithin was being exceedingly nice about the app, I thought it was utter shit. Also don't center all your posts, it looks really fucking stupid.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.