Fort DeMorgan

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Fort DeMorgan

Post by Chris_GA »

..Get rid of it and add a more realistic prison system, thats all

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Re: Fort DeMorgan

Post by jimmy_jakens »

what i saw in a server was that they had a whole prison set up where you had individual cells in a big room. But the cool thing that they had was an "Open all the gates" button which people could actually attack the prison and free their buds which in term created a new public faction that was prison guards. It kept me entertains for a supper long time the only thing tho is that we would in fact need more people to keep it running.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Re: Fort DeMorgan

Post by Tylotriggs »

jimmy_jakens wrote:what i saw in a server was that they had a whole prison set up where you had individual cells in a big room. But the cool thing that they had was an "Open all the gates" button which people could actually attack the prison and free their buds which in term created a new public faction that was prison guards. It kept me entertains for a supper long time the only thing tho is that we would in fact need more people to keep it running.
breaking into a prison is cool but if there was a faction members might get bored because there's not always a prison break that occurs. Maybe the pd could get alerted if there's a prison break