Newbie Forum.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Newbie Forum.

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

I think it's time to start tweaking up the Newbie forum. After realizing that it's a lot of work to explain how to play on SZR in-game you might as well do in one time on the forums and done, just end up linking the newbies to the forum instead of taking the whole time in game to explain. But yeah as far as I know SZR is looking to expand and I really think this could help quite a bit.

Here's my idea how we could fix it up first we'll basically purge the forum of all useless threads and move the useful topics into 'Newbie Guidebook' forum. I could see the forum working efficiently if it's ran like gang creation. Basically when you would click on Newbie forum you would get a sticky topic that would explain what the forum does or how to ask a question like in gang creation 'how to create a gang' and they'll be able to create topics in that part of the forum they would be able to post a topic asking a question like how you would post in the gang creation forum for your gang application. Then now their will be the 'accepted gangs' part where will be the 'newbie guidebook' where topics will be added to and not be allowed to be posted because if they have anything to say or ask they can post in the ask question part. Now there will be a section for the development of the newbie guidebook which would be like the gang interior and people can post their self-made newbie guide topics and which can be later added to the newbie guide book after being revised and edited and what not to be perfect.

Tried to make it crystal clear as I possibly could, thoughts and opinions to try and make this better will be really appreciated.
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Re: Newbie Forum.

Post by Tylotriggs »

newbie guidebook would be pretty nice, benefitial in a lot of ways.