Paint your balls

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Jaua

Paint your balls

Post by Jaua »

Rachael It would be a good idea if you move the "Paintball" again to where everyone is accustomed to seeing and apply the options of choosing the arms of all types and in various interior.
Fabrizo

Re: Paint your balls

Post by Fabrizo »

SORRY FOR POSTING HERE.
Last edited by Fabrizo on March 3rd, 2013, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Im not sure about that.. all the different choices of guns and maps were very nice but in the end it lead to everyone going paintball everytime there was a decent number of people on the server. The amount of times my roleplay was ruined due to someone doing "/ad PB".
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

lukesea wrote:Im not sure about that.. all the different choices of guns and maps were very nice but in the end it lead to everyone going paintball everytime there was a decent number of people on the server. The amount of times my roleplay was ruined due to someone doing "/ad PB".
There are already rules that prohibit avoid RP so dont worry about that now.
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Jaua wrote:
lukesea wrote:Im not sure about that.. all the different choices of guns and maps were very nice but in the end it lead to everyone going paintball everytime there was a decent number of people on the server. The amount of times my roleplay was ruined due to someone doing "/ad PB".
There are already rules that prohibit avoid RP so dont worry about that now.
Is there really?
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Always been prohibited only admins sometimes do not punish those who do