Point "Jefferson Motel"

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Fabrizo

Point "Jefferson Motel"

Post by Fabrizo »

When I was claiming the point "Jefferson Motel" I easily spotted point (1) & (2) but I realized that point (3) is in the Newbie Spawn. And I dont know why, but there is no way to get into newbie spawn without exploting, therefor making it pretty much impossible to claim point (3). Hopefully this gets fixed, making it faster to claim that one specific point.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Re: Point "Jefferson Motel"

Post by Andrew_David »

lol true...

ps: guy, next time when you post a few suggestions make only a post with all of em
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Andrew_David wrote:lol true...

ps: guy, next time when you post a few suggestions make only a post with all of em
Sorry for that, and will do.
Ron

Post by Ron »

stop misusing parentheses, they are meant to de-emphasize texts or when something wouldnt normally fit into your sentence but you want it included it nonetheless

"I saw your mom last night (wasn't the first time)."
spurt of splooge to the eye
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Ron wrote:stop misusing parentheses, they are meant to de-emphasize texts or when something wouldnt normally fit into your sentence but you want it included it nonetheless

"I saw your mom last night (wasn't the first time)."
Alright sorry for that, I'll try to get better at that.