"Player" - Newbie Chat.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Fabrizo

"Player" - Newbie Chat.

Post by Fabrizo »

As you know on Newbie Chat, players who have played over 48 hours are no-longer allowed to communicate on Newbie Chat. But on pre-wipe, sometime before that there was an update where players could actaully comunicate on Newbie Chat. For people who do not remember what it exactly looked like, here is an example, "Player Fabrizo_Valentino : Hello, this is the Newbie Chat." And ofcourse, giving players who have played over 48 hours the ability to communicate on newbie chat, will make it easier for admins to pick out helpers on the newbie chat. This is not orginally my idea, but I would like it if we could have it back.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Re: "Player" - Newbie Chat.

Post by Andrew_David »

it was too much better when "Newbies" and "Helpers" were the only allowed to /n
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

Post by Greta »

Andrew_David wrote:it was too much better when "Newbies" and "Helpers" were the only allowed to /n
False, everyone should hace access to a question related chat, i actually like this idea.
all noobs
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

Greta wrote:
Andrew_David wrote:it was too much better when "Newbies" and "Helpers" were the only allowed to /n
False, everyone should hace access to a question related chat, i actually like this idea.
Yes I do aswell, but like I said this is not my idea, just bringing the idea back to make it easier.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Players are annoying at newbie chat, it was better before because, only admins give access to it and helpers were controlled by admins all the time, players just gives more work to do, if you never have been a newbie chat helper you will never get this, and i'm warning you greta, if you start being annoying again, you will get fucked.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Ron

Post by Ron »

newbiechat is meant to work as a 48playhours-chat-guidance for newcomers, ofcourse with the server's current condition it wouldnt hurt to give everyone access (low population was also the reason this idea worked pre-wipe), but the chat would die in spam if/when the server's population increased. also it's true that high-level players have questions themselves, but i just want to point out that they have easier ways of finding/figuring out answers by using their knowledge and/or connections.

so it wouldn't hurt to give players a 'player' status in the newbiechat, but it would turn into a spamfest if the population increased.

p.s andrew david's full of crap
spurt of splooge to the eye
Greta
Donut Chaser

Post by Greta »

Andrew_David wrote:i'm warning you greta, if you start being annoying again, you will get fucked.
Ron wrote:p.s andrew david's full of crap

all noobs
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

Andrew_David wrote:if you start being annoying again, you will get fucked.
hey im so important with my broken english and useless posts! let me just show off with my status regardless of what you said.
jimmy buffet

hi

Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

i know i'm shit due my damn broke english, but im not a retarded 14yr old
Infernus Club #1
Greta
Donut Chaser

Post by Greta »

Andrew_David wrote:i know i'm shit due my damn broke english, but im not a retarded 14yr old
"Andrew_David 200.8.123.81 6 minutes ago User changed default group » From “Server Moderators” group to “Registered users”"

u sad?
all noobs
Humberto

Post by Humberto »

Andrew_David wrote:i know i'm shit due my damn broke english, but im not a retarded 14yr old
you are a retarded 16 year old kid
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

someone got used to drink milk with a straw