Locksmith bug?

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Biffalo_Bull

Locksmith bug?

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

So I have been doing locks for awhile now. And I noticed that my checks should be alot higher then what they are.
That's when I saw this:

Now if I'm paying $2,500 for 5 lock parts. then why would I be getting such a small return? I know it's been doing it for
awhile now but I never really thought much of it till now.
Attachments
sa-mp-059.png
sa-mp-059.png (129.99 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
sa-mp-058.png
sa-mp-058.png (158.32 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
willio_sayen1

Re: Locksmith bug?

Post by willio_sayen1 »

when the price of the locks is +5000 you only get the first 3 numbers as a paymen, it has always been that way
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

willio_sayen1 wrote:when the price of the locks is +5000 you only get the first 3 numbers as a paymen, it has always been that way

Any reason for this?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

The earnings are based on fitting locks for the most expensive cars, I'll try to rewrite it so you don't lose money I guess.
[IMG]
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Rachael wrote:The earnings are based on fitting locks for the most expensive cars, I'll try to rewrite it so you don't lose money I guess.

Okay Rach. Thanks heaps.
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Hmm...Hi.

Since Buffalo has reported this bug then I won't make a new thread...I'll reply here.

Rachael, you said you'll look at it and fix it. So I am wondering if you've finished it or not because this job doesn't worth very well due to that bug.

Thx.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Stario_Molintino wrote:Hmm...Hi.

Since Buffalo has reported this bug then I won't make a new thread...I'll reply here.

Rachael, you said you'll look at it and fix it. So I am wondering if you've finished it or not because this job doesn't worth very well due to that bug.

Thx.
Oh yes it does! I actually made over a million dollars from locksmith job back in the day, just be creative and think of good methods to make money with it and it will be 100% worth leveling this job!
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

A little known fact about this job is that the price of lock parts increases with your skill level, so you can make more money buy buying the parts from a player with no lock skill, and then you can both benefit.

I know this is easy to exploit, but its more fun if you do it this way.
[IMG]
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Stario_Molintino wrote:Hmm...Hi.

Thx.
Oh yes it does! I actually made over a million dollars from locksmith job back in the day, just be creative and think of good methods to make money with it and it will be 100% worth leveling this job!
Well, not really because the great vehicles like the Sultan or the Turismo let you win the first three numbers only, that was the problem.

P.S Rachael thank you anyway.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Zandra14

Post by Zandra14 »

Many companies locksmith working in the state, and you can ask for help at any time, day and night without worrying about the odd hours. Simply take the trouble to call the toll free number and your call will be connected instantly with a support staff that you are asked to provide information on the place and within minutes you can find a locksmith your service. They will be able to perform the task as quickly as possible because they have sufficient experience to handle these situations.

Arvada locksmith
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

hahahaha you must be kidding me now they search for keywords?
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Melissa11

Post by Melissa11 »

Locksmith, you should do the same too. The scene of locksmith's business, especially automotive locksmiths, seems to be becoming more and more sophisticated. This is because the newer car models come with the latest technologies incorporated in them.

Aurora locksmith
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Melissa11 wrote:Locksmith, you should do the same too. The scene of locksmith's business, especially automotive locksmiths, seems to be becoming more and more sophisticated. This is because the newer car models come with the latest technologies incorporated in them.

Aurora locksmith
wontfix
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

lmao locksmith ads
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Melissa11 wrote:Locksmith, you should do the same too. The scene of locksmith's business, especially automotive locksmiths, seems to be becoming more and more sophisticated. This is because the newer car models come with the latest technologies incorporated in them.

Aurora locksmith
Hell, this is actually close enough to me to make some sense.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

I'm locking the fuck out of this thread since all it does is attract locksmith spammers. Fuck u