Game Freezing every ~30 Minutes

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Game Freezing every ~30 Minutes

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Not only does it freeze, but it won't let me start the game unless I don't try to start it for ~5 minutes. If I try before that, it gets past the SAMP logo with the loading bar, then just switches to a black screen (usually just before where it brings you to the scene of the beach), but it stays there indefinitely.

Does anyone have a clue what could cause this? My graphics card is up to date on drivers.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Game Freezing every ~30 Minutes

Post by mkrtich »

Have you restarted your PC since this started happening? I'd assume yes but I just want to make sure.

Check Task Manager to see if gta_sa.exe is running when you're trying to launch the game. SA-MP won't open another GTASA instance if it thinks one is already running.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:Have you restarted your PC since this started happening? I'd assume yes but I just want to make sure.

Check Task Manager to see if gta_sa.exe is running when you're trying to launch the game. SA-MP won't open another GTASA instance if it thinks one is already running.
I shut my computer down every night, so yeah on the top one. As for the process, I have to end it to be able to close the game at all, so it's always off when I try.

I'm still looking for my GTA DVD, I'll try re-installing the game when I find it.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

that bullshit was happening to me too
download the latest samp
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?