Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Andy D taxi company application

Post by Andrew_David »

In-character information:
Character name: Andy D
Date of birth: 19-04-1980 (Day/Month/year)
Education: i finished school and starting to study in the univercity but it a bit hard to pay it and i just cant do it my f***ing family don't help me with nothing, so my life is a bit hard city stuff is = to money... so i think what i can work as a legal taxi and my day could be happy because taxi mean a lot of thing for me..
Style: i am just ok i can't say how i am cause i just can say what i am excelent or something similar.. the people is who say how i am.. i just ok.
Height: 1 m,69 cm.
Weight: 76 kg.
Bench press:
Gold: i would work for some money just for pay everything about the city stuff like tango class etc..

Taxi exam scores- Unknown i just can't remember it.
Written: it depent of me.. sometimes i just write ok and another time i just start to do Sh**t.
Oral: by the way what does mean "foxhound" and "cheddardozer"?
Driving: i have very good driving skills ask to my euros..

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: Because when i see someone with no car and runing or walking to get to his new place i just ask him if he need some help and when i near the place i just ask for some money for moves him or her it's like taxi job.

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: hmmm Andrew_David, Andy_D... if i got one more i dont remember it.
Roleplay skill level: 7/10
Timezone: (GTM: ~4:00) Caracas La Paz (venezuela)
Time spent in-game daily: with my main account i can 3 to 16 hours and now with my alt i will try be more time like 3 to 8 or 9 hours.. and if i get accepted i just will be more time.. (vice, addiction etc...)
Other Comments: just keep loving the fishes! if you dont the mayor fish will eat you. btw we would not miss you.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Re: Andy D taxi company application

Post by Andrew_David »

waitting for taxi or salmon reply.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **