Ashley_Zi's Application

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Ashley_Averitt
Game Name(s): Ashley_Zi

Ashley_Zi's Application

Post by Ashley_Averitt »

IC:
Character name: Ashley_Zi
Date of birth: October 13th 1988.
Phone number: 509353
Address/general location (optional): I live right close to SANews! South in the corner.

OOC:
Names of any alts you have/had on SZR: N/A
Previous roleplay experience, including other servers (optional): 2 Months. Like 3 weeks on SZR and the rest of my time on RedgiesRP..
Will your news character be your primary character? (optional): Yes.

IC:
A brief description of what brought you here. (Was it a recommendation? A wanted ad? Simple whimsy? Something else?): I feel like joining SANews, because its a really intresting job. I think its recommended for me, cause I have a lot of spare time, and I would love to spread news, reports, stories to Los Santos, instead of dropping cars, and doing other jobs, I think SANews would be a great place to join!

A brief description of why you feel you'd be an asset to our team (feel free to include relevant skills and/or achievements): Whenever theres no news reporters on duty, and someone reports an intresting story, I would like to shout it out to Los Santos. And most of the SANews reporters are my Friends. Ian, Joe, Nathan, so i'll be friendly with other news reporters, and I would like to help out the community.

An example of your writing in the two formats ((Article format, no less than 50 words, and in-game /news format, no less than 7 lines. See below for examples. Update: Wackiness (being outrageous) won't get you hired, and please try not to report on the common subjects - Nurgle, UFOs, combat situations, action stories, etc. Made up interviews will NOT be accepted.)):

Greetings to Los Santos! There has been crazy things going on, there is a very bad fog going on lately, then the Oneils and Mafia members Crashed together infront of the LSPD!! And someone in the mafia died in the back seat! They all got out of the car with armed weapons, the LSPD never got there! Whats going to happend? Will San andreas ever be a calm state for at least a week? Why is there too much crazy violence? Lets find out! Stay tuned later on in SANews!!

/news Greetings Los Santos! This is Ashley Zi, your reporter today of SANews!
/news I'm right here at Unity Station...
/news Theres going to be a street race handled here!
/news If anyone wants to register, please come with a car!
/news A Fast car! Because theres really fast cars here racing!
/news The winner will get $50,000!!! Who will it be?
/news The race is almost going to start! Feel free to join!
/news This is Ashley Zi, stay tuned for more of SANews!
Last edited by Ashley_Averitt on May 4th, 2009, 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Ashley_Zi = Yesterdays_News = Tomorrows_News.
Character Lv: 12.
Car: Hotring Racer C.
House: Lv 9.

Lv 5 Drug Dealer.
Lv 5 Arms Dealer.
Lv 5 Fishing.
Lv 5 Car Jack.
Lv 5 Merch.
Lv 3 Secks.
Lv 1 Everything Else.

Tommy_Gavin
Abuses Ads for Free

Re: Ashley_Zi's Application

Post by Tommy_Gavin »

Poor grammar, tons of capitalization errors, and just not entertaining at all. Seems little or no effort was put into this application. Sorry but I have to say no at this time.
[quote][16:52] <Racha3l> [23:46:45] [command] [Billy_Kid]: /t 21 just get on the point i got u nigga
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Good try gurl, ask me ingame and ill give you a few hints :holy:
Ashley_Averitt
Game Name(s): Ashley_Zi

Post by Ashley_Averitt »

Nah its ok.. ill just be a normal citizen for some time, lol.
IGN: Ashley_Zi = Yesterdays_News = Tomorrows_News.
Character Lv: 12.
Car: Hotring Racer C.
House: Lv 9.

Lv 5 Drug Dealer.
Lv 5 Arms Dealer.
Lv 5 Fishing.
Lv 5 Car Jack.
Lv 5 Merch.
Lv 3 Secks.
Lv 1 Everything Else.

Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Ashley_Averitt wrote:Nah its ok.. ill just be a normal citizen for some time, lol.
Feel free to re-apply anytime! Contact me [or anyone else] for a bunch of helpful tips!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them