Rules Clarification/Question thread

Ed_Waldsmith

Re: Rules Clarification/Question thread

Post by Ed_Waldsmith »

Isn't this guy Leo again?
Juke wrote:you can never have too many "Z"s or "X"s to show people how fzcxing xtremezy you are.
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Yes it is, and if you look in Complaints, http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=11620, then you'll see that Joe wasn't camping and wasn't DMing and wasn't killing ANYONE who walked by. He was specifically targeting Leo.
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Serious_Michael wrote:Yes it is, and if you look in Complaints, http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=11620, then you'll see that Joe wasn't camping and wasn't DMing and wasn't killing ANYONE who walked by. He was specifically targeting Leo.
fucking idiot did i that post isent about him camping out by the vending machine that's a post about him dm'ing me at an event and by the club
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:
Leo_Cash wrote:
Big_Daddy_D wrote:i was bleeding so i ran to the vending machine by the gas station near near the airport & Joe_Crow was standing next vending machine with a spazz and shot me while i was buying a drink....is this allowed?

"Vending machine camping"
Yes its allowed. And i think you dont know what "camping" is.

so your saying dm is allowed? some random person sitting around by the vending machine and kills anyone who tries to come and replenish there health?
You asked about "Vending machine camping", and i gave you answer. And to be honest we he have a reason to kill you...we all have a reason to kill you.
TatsuyaNakajima
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

metta game is illigal dick wad...
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:metta game is illigal dick wad...
Anything you say or post or discuss in forums such as The Streets, Character Biographies, or any of the other 'In Character Forums' can be used against you ingame without claims of M E T A G A M I N G.

Hence them being called in-character forums.

Edit: /viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11547
So basically, anyone who takes offence to what you said in this is within their rights to put a few holes in you.
Last edited by Kitty_Mason on May 13th, 2009, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Kitty_Mason wrote:
Big_Daddy_D wrote:metta game is illigal dick wad...
Anything you say or post or discuss in forums such as The Streets, Character Biographies, or any of the other 'In Character Forums' can be used against you ingame without claims of M E T A G A M I N G.

Hence them being called in-character forums.

well i barley post in the "In charactar forums" so.... not to sure anyone here can say that they have reason to kill me
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Is there anything wrong with logging to avoid bleeding to death if you aren't in the middle of a fight?
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Adj

Post by Adj »

Serious_Michael wrote:Is there anything wrong with logging to avoid bleeding to death if you aren't in the middle of a fight?
Yeah it's logging to avoid death
Bobknob
Funky Bidness Inspector

Post by Bobknob »

I was looking at an unban me thread where someone mentioned that he got stars for tresspassing because he crossed a bridge and entered "Vietnam". I always figured the roads were state property and no one could claim them. Am I wrong?
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Bobknob wrote:I was looking at an unban me thread where someone mentioned that he got stars for tresspassing because he crossed a bridge and entered "Vietnam". I always figured the roads were state property and no one could claim them. Am I wrong?
The property he was trespassing on is owned by Emperor Drac, as you can see in the LSPR map.

aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Is it exploiting to get in a passager seat of a car to smoke pot while being chased with around 10 percent of your health?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

John Reed wrote:Is it exploiting to get in a passager seat of a car to smoke pot while being chased with around 10 percent of your health?
yes
[IMG]
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Only if it is made more than once by a new player?
Or only once by an experienced, self proclaimed a "pro gamer", with a good knownledge about sa-mp's mechanism and exploits?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

It is always an exploit to get in a vehicle without a driver when being chased, because you don't take damage, and any time you break out of an animation that you are obviously not meant to break out of it is also an exploit. What you described is a combo of both exploits, and would certainly count as breaking the rules for those reasons.

The penalty for doing this would be anything from being shouted at, fined, jailed, exploded, or even warned, depending on the player, the circumstances, and how often they did it. Video complaints would be the best way to prove this.
[IMG]
Hot Rod III
Game Name(s): i drive a yellow car

Post by Hot Rod III »

John Reed wrote:Only if it is made more than once by a new player?
Or only once by an experienced, self proclaimed a "pro gamer", with a good knownledge about sa-mp's mechanism and exploits?
PRO GRAMERS WILL BE BANNED ON SIGHT
Image Image Image
Franz_Ludszec

Post by Franz_Ludszec »

Itsa me Corrado wrote:
John Reed wrote:Only if it is made more than once by a new player?
PRO GRAMERS WILL BE BANNED ON SIGHT
Adj

Post by Adj »

What if someone is on the run, enters a car and smokes up while getting in, to drive off escaping after. I know it's gay when you get in smoking, to just get out to fight after, but this is not clear to me as the car is not being abused. I believe this happens a lot.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

The car is still being abused because that person only got in the car to avoid the /usepot animation so they wouldn't die. During the time they are entering the driver seat, and /use pot the car can't be damaged, and neither can the person. If they waited till they were fully in the driver seat and stayed in and drove off that's a different story.
Sliceman

Post by Sliceman »

I have a couple.

1.Logging to avoid bleeding death in the following situations-Falling down from a ledge to a significant drop which lowers your health,after winning a gunfight,running from a gunfight and have a time disparity of lets say a whole minute where you didnt make contact with the person you fought?

2.Since this only works with Spas,shooting off your entire clip,switching to your fists,running around for lets say 2-3 seconds,then switching back to Spas to shoot again(Its technically not quickshooting since you do run around for 2-3 seconds,but its essentially skipping the reload animation)?

3.Im not sure if this is a case by case basis,but if your car is about to blow up and you accidently run over the shooter and you have to run but the car is still on top of him,is that carparking?(I think youll argue that you should drive the car off him even if it means death by explosion but I just wanna verify)
Turd_Solo

:D!
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Sliceman wrote: 1.Logging to avoid bleeding death in the following situations-Falling down from a ledge to a significant drop which lowers your health,after winning a gunfight,running from a gunfight and have a time disparity of lets say a whole minute where you didnt make contact with the person you fought?
any time you log when bleeding its against the rules. If you log out and then log in again straight away, regardless of your health, there is always the chance you will be risking some kind of punishment. The only time logging is remotely safe is if you are alone in the middle of nowhere (like the desert or SF) without a vehicle.
Sliceman wrote:2.Since this only works with Spas,shooting off your entire clip,switching to your fists,running around for lets say 2-3 seconds,then switching back to Spas to shoot again(Its technically not quickshooting since you do run around for 2-3 seconds,but its essentially skipping the reload animation)?
this is chicken running, and a lot of players use this to avoid being accused of quick shooting. To be completely safe you should not exploit lag during a fight period.
Sliceman wrote:3.Im not sure if this is a case by case basis,but if your car is about to blow up and you accidently run over the shooter and you have to run but the car is still on top of him,is that carparking?(I think youll argue that you should drive the car off him even if it means death by explosion but I just wanna verify)
It is still carparking yes, because there is no way to prove that you "accidentally" ran over the person, I mean come on.
[IMG]
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Would transferring money between characters that was 'honestly' be seen as against the rules? Like using your level 17 to buy a buffalo for your level 1 SAS. I've always thought this was illegal but not sure.

e: p sure it's not a repost, kinda mentioned but not addressed though. Thanks
Last edited by kotmatroskin on June 7th, 2009, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image~
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

kotmatroskin wrote:Would transferring money between characters that was 'honestly' be seen as against the rules? Like using your level 17 to buy a buffalo for your level 1 SAS. I've always thought this was illegal but not sure.
I think this was answered once in this thread already. If the character is more than a few hours old, and not just a newly created account for the purpose of getting money, then it's not considered money farming.

EDIT: both characters must be 3+ hours old.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Adj wrote:What if someone is on the run, enters a car and smokes up while getting in, to drive off escaping after. I know it's gay when you get in smoking, to just get out to fight after, but this is not clear to me as the car is not being abused. I believe this happens a lot.
lexotan
Game Name(s): Dr_Lexotan

Post by lexotan »

Ok I have read the server rules again and also this post discussion cuze theres always some expecific doubt about the rules its realy hard to settle down some boundries (u know its not black & white).

So my question is:

1) If u /usepot and after the anim starts u jump and continue fightin or runing thats exploitin the /usepot anim?

2) If u are holding a shotgun or spas then u shot like 2-4 shots (in case u got a spas 7 bullets and reload) and then change to fists for getin a beter position (without avoiding the reload anim) and start shotin again, thats considerate quickshoting?. I got mayor doubts about this topic (quickshotin) realy a video with some kind of example will help a lot.