New Fort DeMorgan Prison System - 2/2/09

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Yoshimitsu Ichi

Re: New Fort DeMorgan Prison System - 2/2/09

Post by D_Black »

Tommy_Gavin wrote:Change the SAS to the Department of Corrections and give them something to actually do besides annoy everyone.
Amen to that
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cce9WLBI
TRA

Post by TRA »

Tommy_Gavin wrote:In order not to have someone be bored inside prison, banishland and prison could be combined in the same place perhaps.
Yea that could work to,only question is...is that possible?
ig Name:Tra_Williams
Level:17
Itsa me Corrado wrote:tra is a pimp
James_Walker wrote:Tra's a pimp
Dom wrote:Tra oughta beat you with his pimp hand
D_Black
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Yoshimitsu Ichi

Post by D_Black »

TRA wrote:
Tommy_Gavin wrote:In order not to have someone be bored inside prison, banish land and prison could be combined in the same place perhaps.
Yea that could work to,only question is...is that possible?
Ya just put the worst offenders in cells or in a small tier and let them kill each other till they exhaust their money from hospital visits
D_Black AKA Yoshimitsu
ALTIchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cce9WLBI
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Can LSPD have any contact with this prison system? well, my grammar is difficult, but i mean, that when we catch up the suspect, so we will bring this suspect front of Prison, then comes out 2-4 guards who will take prisoner over or something. Also that LSPD can keep control over prison, when guards need assistance or something.
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

i know i'm leo staggerz and everyone shuts my ideas down but they eventualy get taken into consideration when somone else asks the same shit i do once everyone says no to me because i'm the one asking it, but also to spice this idea up you guys can set up a bail out system were a buddy can come in and bail the prisoner out also you guys can have like a visitors section or something and when a visitor comes to visit they get frisked for illigal weapons n shit like thay do in real life and to make this even more interesting a prisoner should be able to make attempts to escape and run away, so lets say for example Karl_Bud is locked up and he decides to make a mad dash out the front door or something and then he actualy does make it out then he will be labled as a fugitive and this is the part were the mercanary job becomes more popular....

one Karl_Bud makes it off the prison grounds and makes his way back into civilization he will be put on the Fugitives list and should not have any wanted stars or anything, he gets caught when somone catches him no warnings or high alerts or anything, he's on the run and it's his job to lay low, now if the police catch him, then okay fine it's there job to do that shit anyway, but if a mercanary catches him then they should get a nice cash reward, because it will be difficult to make it allllllllll the way back to that prison camp and having to keep pressing /tie Karl_Bud over and over again to make sure his punk ass stays put, but then again if he is caught or something then he goes back into the prison camp and his time is multiplied by the time he originaly had, so before i shoot anymore ideas out there tell me if you like what your hearing so far because i don't want to waste my time typin all this shit up just to be shut down....
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:i know i'm leo staggerz and everyone shuts my ideas down but they eventualy get taken into consideration when somone else asks the same shit i do once everyone says no to me because i'm the one asking it, but also to spice this idea up you guys can set up a bail out system were a buddy can come in and bail the prisoner out also you guys can have like a visitors section or something and when a visitor comes to visit they get frisked for illigal weapons n shit like thay do in real life and to make this even more interesting a prisoner should be able to make attempts to escape and run away, so lets say for example Karl_Bud is locked up and he decides to make a mad dash out the front door or something and then he actualy does make it out then he will be labled as a fugitive and this is the part were the mercanary job becomes more popular....

one Karl_Bud makes it off the prison grounds and makes his way back into civilization he will be put on the Fugitives list and should not have any wanted stars or anything, he gets caught when somone catches him no warnings or high alerts or anything, he's on the run and it's his job to lay low, now if the police catch him, then okay fine it's there job to do that shit anyway, but if a mercanary catches him then they should get a nice cash reward, because it will be difficult to make it allllllllll the way back to that prison camp and having to keep pressing /tie Karl_Bud over and over again to make sure his punk ass stays put, but then again if he is caught or something then he goes back into the prison camp and his time is multiplied by the time he originaly had, so before i shoot anymore ideas out there tell me if you like what your hearing so far because i don't want to waste my time typin all this shit up just to be shut down....
I would just like to point out that there are no periods in this wall of text.

You have to remember that in order to have guards and what not, there have to be players that are willing to sit in one spot bored out of their mind the entire day.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Josh_Lafontaine

Post by Josh_Lafontaine »

Tommy's right, all the SAS ever do is annoy people by using smoke bombs. Using his Idea could make the SAS more popular and more likeable. I've been in the SAS before and trust me I'd rather be helpful than be Gas bomb spamming dude wearing a medic skin.
Josh_Lafontaine - 36th Street Relatives
Level = 4
Arms = Level 3
Fishing = Level 2
Wheelman = Level 2
Drug Dealer = Level 2
Lawyer = Level 1
Merc = Level 1
TRA

Post by TRA »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:i know i'm leo staggerz and everyone shuts my ideas down but they eventualy get taken into consideration when somone else asks the same shit i do once everyone says no to me because i'm the one asking it, but also to spice this idea up you guys can set up a bail out system were a buddy can come in and bail the prisoner out also you guys can have like a visitors section or something and when a visitor comes to visit they get frisked for illigal weapons n shit like thay do in real life and to make this even more interesting a prisoner should be able to make attempts to escape and run away, so lets say for example Karl_Bud is locked up and he decides to make a mad dash out the front door or something and then he actualy does make it out then he will be labled as a fugitive and this is the part were the mercanary job becomes more popular....

*Karl_Bud stands in his cell
*Karl_Bud gets bored
*Karl_Bud thinks about breaking out
*Karl_Bud types in /f and calls his ballas to help him break out
*Ballas arrive
*Karl_Bud Breaks out
*Karl_Bud says: Ballaz 4 life, thx guys 4 the help
*5 minutes later Karl_Bud is banned for leaving the prison Grounds
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

TRA wrote:

*Karl_Bud gets bored
*Ballas arrive
*Karl_Bud Breaks out
Lol, this isnt actually how it looks, because Karl and his Balla boys cant and dont know shit about to create some tactics and help Karl out.
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
TRA wrote:

*Karl_Bud gets bored
*Ballas arrive
*Karl_Bud Breaks out
Lol, this isnt actually how it looks, because Karl and his Balla boys cant and dont know shit about to create some tactics and help Karl out.

All they know is how to have hot raging man sex with each other and dm everyone... not much strategy there :/
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

David_Lewis wrote:

I would just like to point out that there are no periods in this wall of text.

You have to remember that in order to have guards and what not, there have to be players that are willing to sit in one spot bored out of their mind the entire day.

hell I would do it! but then again who wants to see leo staggerz with a tazer and with a very small amount of authority....
tcjimbo

Post by tcjimbo »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:hell I would do it! but then again who wants to see leo staggerz
TRA

Post by TRA »

tcjimbo wrote:
Big_Daddy_D wrote:hell I would do it! but then again who wants to see leo staggerz
Karl_Bud
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Post by Karl_Bud »

TRA wrote:

*Karl_Bud gets bored
*Ballas arrive
*Karl_Bud Breaks out
lol ^^^ thats prity close actually.

and leo starggerz what did i ever do to you, why do you say these mean words

and ballas have mad tactical skills btw
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Karl_Bud wrote:
TRA wrote:

*Karl_Bud gets bored
*Ballas arrive
*Karl_Bud Breaks out
lol ^^^ thats prity close actually.

and leo starggerz what did i ever do to you, why do you say these mean words

and ballas have mad tactical skills btw

WHY?!

1. you always dm and never do it alone you always have to bring your balla bitchez

2. you force yourself to time out when your about to die

3. constant metta gamer (That's how the feud started)

4. i gave you a peace offering and then you ambushed me and my friends (yes leo staggers has friends)

5. i tried to be cool with you and you just fuck me over when i least expect it to get the "Gang war money"

6. you NEVER get in trouble for what you do, seriously you must be giving the admins one hell of a blowjob if they are letting you slide with all the shit that you do...
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

Big_Daddy_D wrote: ima rat
Karl_Bud wrote:luke_smith is such a gangsta its not even funny really
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

bottom line, SAS needs a new hobby...

so here it is...

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

I never knew banish land existed, until I visited a friend in it, lol!
But, a combination would be awesome. I like that being banished is not just a temporary ban [like I thought], but more like IG prison.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Big_Daddy_D

Post by Big_Daddy_D »

Banjo wrote:I never knew banish land existed, until I visited a friend in it, lol!
But, a combination would be awesome. I like that being banished is not just a temporary ban [like I thought], but more like IG prison.

wait.. this is the new ban system???
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Big_Daddy_D wrote:
Banjo wrote:I never knew banish land existed, until I visited a friend in it, lol!

wait.. this is the new ban system???
:ughh: Stop posting...

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Young_Gotti

Post by Young_Gotti »

I like this idea.But then i think the cops should send you're ass to prison a little more often and also cadets should be able to go there and guard.And i do like the idea of breakin out but.I think that should only be possible when youre in the bus on youre way to the prison.And yes please let SAS do this.Maybe cops can deliver em to the prison itself but once inside SAS is in charge,give em a tazer and a spray can and that should do it.And ofcourse /cuff and maybe /lock up.
Faction:None
Level:12
Job:Arms dealer