Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
Maxima_Royal

Katelin Silvia - Taxi APP

Post by Maxima_Royal »

In-character information:
Character name: Katelin Silvia
Date of birth: May 16th, 1974
Education: I attended Richies drivers Ed school in San Fierro for a couple of months. My overall percentage score was 79.53502661880%. I wasn't the brightest light in the room, but I was a quick, and steady learner. My driving performance will be determined by what mood I'm in.
Happy & Energetic = Calm, and safe driving, keeping an eye out for other pedestrians, bikers, and children.
Exited & Surprised = Driving at the speed of light, but at the same time, avoiding any civilians, poles, and colliding with other vehicles.
Sad & Upset = Driving at the paste of a snail, whining & crying to my customer, pulling over way too often to buy some facial tissues.
Drunk & sick = I won't last two seconds without falling off a cliff, and landing in the sea.
Style: Up, Up, Up & AWAY!
Height: 5ft, 9 inch
Weight: 87 Kg (191.4 lbs)
Bench press: The size & weight of a Cabbie.
Gold: I don't require money to live my life. All I'm asking is for you to share your last piece of donut with me at the end of the ride (Half-eaten or not).

Taxi exam scores-
Written: 84.29928410642%
Oral: 76.50017713597%
Driving: 82.99351720051%

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction:
I'm familiar with almost every location around Los Santos, Banks/24-7's, LSPD, City Hall, Unity Station, Faction HQ's, etc... And getting there wouldn't be any easier, faster, and safer.

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: Lee_Shinobi, Samantha_Ross, Kelv_Rine.
Roleplay skill level: 120 out of 100
Timezone: GMT +10:00 AU
Time spent in-game daily: About 3 hours per day. That's 180 minutes, or 10,800 seconds.
*Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.