Vagos and Ballas

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris Santos

Vagos and Ballas

Post by Chris Santos »

Well, I talked with John Torino IRL.
He told me much about SZR, since I want to start here again.

He wanted that I would get a good start here, and he wanted that I would continue the idea he had started on.

As you may know, can not Vagos and Ballas take points, which I also have read on the forums. But why not do something with this, can not Vagos and Ballas have a point, a point every 24 hours. Eg DH2, or create a new point, DH3.
I know that it will be difficult to code it out of the system that exists now, if Vagos and Ballas get /claim they can claim all the points. Therefore, it had been easier to create a new point. Although I had made DH3, which had been pretty good and easy to code. /p(ublic)claim. /claim wont also work here.

This would be good for the Vagos and the Ballas, but why?
Because they need to learn shooting, and what the points is.
Most people do not learn this before they actually join a faction. Something that is pretty stupid, therefore they can't shoot, which is difficult for beginners who have not played other servers.

I know that Paintball is usefull for Newcomers to learn SYNC, but this would be much better!
Draper wrote:P.S Mario music is what u listening in your Lego car!!!!!!!!!
Karl_Bud
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Re: Vagos and Ballas

Post by Karl_Bud »

yea ive wanted this for awhile
David_York

Post by David_York »

Work on your English writing, I can barely understand what you're saying.
Chris Santos

Post by Chris Santos »

Im sorry about it, its not my first language.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Why don't the Ballas and Vagos just have an ongoing gang war to help train new players?
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Chris Santos

Post by Chris Santos »

How does this sounds, you're a Vago/Balla, you're going to bank, where some other Balla/Vago is.
In the next secound you're death.

When you finally spawn, there is some spawncampers outside you're HQ and killing you.

Where is the fun part? The $250 you'll have?
Come on, its funnier when you win something, and even get some money in the fbank.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Have you seen the activity of these public gangs lately? Now im not saying its everyone, but 85% of the members in these public gangs dont even know the RULES of SZR. So im pretty sure that these points battles would be GAY, like there would be alot of Logging, Chicken Running, Etc just because most of them are NOOB's. Hell we might as well make a Thread for Ballas and Vago's on the fourms because if they do points, then here come's a SHIT LOAD of complaints..

......My Opinion....

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Azn_Dragon

Post by Azn_Dragon »

Far as point goes.. im for it.. cuz really vagos just gets really quiet and boring with not much going on. But as Chris said problem would be if the members are capable of controllin themselves not to break the rules... I mean it might also expose the people who would log cuz then again.. who they fighting against... another public gang. And in a point Leaders would have to be present so that they can /claim. And with leaders around leaders can observe the actions of their guys while doin point. In turn after the fight is over whoever log or rule breakers can be dealt with. Instead of having the noobs do it to another person that revolves around the real part of the server. So thers a upside and downside to this. Whichever is fine by me.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

PAINTBALL!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Banjo wrote:PAINTBALL!
Hell i need to go because i fuckin suck...

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

If you morons cant quit shitting up the streets with your crappy attempted DMing the last thing real gangs need are you bitches shitting up points.
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

James_Dodds wrote:If you morons cant quit shitting up the streets with your crappy attempted DMing the last thing real gangs need are you bitches shitting up points.
Lol, the way around that would be, not have the points at the same time. Like make an extra place just for Vagos and Ballas. And also, this may prevent some random fags DMing, they might think something like
"O we beta sve gnz n muny 4 war l8r"
But, the bad thing about this is that you might get members who wont wanna leave for private factions.
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

stevie_De_nero wrote:Lol, the way around that would be, not have the points at the same time. Like make an extra place just for Vagos and Ballas. And also, this may prevent some random fags DMing, they might think something like
But, the bad thing about this is that you might get members who wont wanna leave for private factions.
Why the hell do the Vagos and Ballas need money anyway? Your only purpose is to shape up people to join real gangs, so if you lot get bored of doing nothing why dont you all paintball. Doesnt cost shit unless youre the unlucky fuck that dies as the match ends.
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

James_Dodds wrote: Why the hell do the Vagos and Ballas need money anyway?
Maybe to level, buy weps, get a house, buy a car, buy a new number, etc. Durh
It's hard starting out with only 20k.
Karl_Bud

Post by Karl_Bud »

James_Dodds wrote:
stevie_De_nero wrote:Lol, the way around that would be, not have the points at the same time. Like make an extra place just for Vagos and Ballas. And also, this may prevent some random fags DMing, they might think something like
Why the hell do the Vagos and Ballas need money anyway? Your only purpose is to shape up people to join real gangs, so if you lot get bored of doing nothing why dont you all paintball. Doesnt cost shit unless youre the unlucky fuck that dies as the match ends.
you fuck you
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

stevie_De_nero wrote:
None of these have to do with filling the Vagos or Ballas faction bank. Your newbies can work their way up the same way I did without you needing to take points to pay for their fuckin housecars.
Karl_Bud wrote:you fuck you
no u
Karl_Bud

Post by Karl_Bud »

James_Dodds wrote:
stevie_De_nero wrote:
None of these have to do with filling the Vagos or Ballas faction bank. Your newbies can work their way up the same way I did without you needing to take points to pay for their fuckin housecars.
Karl_Bud wrote:you fuck you
no u
nah man fuck you
Aaron_Yates

Post by Aaron_Yates »

David_York wrote:Work on your English writing, I can barely understand what you're saying.
fuk u nd ur shit
i vote oh bam uh
an true american hero
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

You guys are talking like you actually earn money from capturing points. The reward from point wars doesn't even cover your costs that you spent to attend said point war.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
David_York

Post by David_York »

It does lower the expenses a little though.
Chris Santos

Post by Chris Santos »

Also, it sounds like y'all didnt take JOHNS points, this was never my idea, im just helping him to continue what he started.

As you might know, they most of using shotguns and sdpistols, maby some crack and pot somethimes.
This is to make them learn even more, like POINTS itself. Im sure y'all didnt know what points were when you started in a brand new faction, at leats most of y'all.

About chickenrunning and logging ++, this is a point where all the members is involved, not just one.
If one chickenruns and another guy see him, he'll just get demoted or kicked.
Same with logging and soo.
This is a way for them to understand "No, i cant do this." or "Why did i do that, i'll never do it again."
Young_Gotti

Post by Young_Gotti »

Montel_Chilliams wrote:Why don't the Ballas and Vagos just have an ongoing gang war to help train new players?

I like this idea then you faggots((ballas)) can stop dming cause youre bored,go kill vagos.
Faction:None
Level:12
Job:Arms dealer
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

Chris Santos wrote:Also, it sounds like y'all didnt take JOHNS points, this was never my idea, im just helping him to continue what he started.
This has been mentioned before, not sure if it was this John or not.
Luriex

Post by Luriex »

Good Idea .
The downside of Loggers , chicken runners and rule breakers would be solved at kicks out of Family , so it will even help the Real gangs not to accept that kind of members.

The upside , Those vagos/ballas will be more experienced at shooting , Point battles , Improve the overall level of point wars in future when they will join a real gang.

These 2 families do need money like everyone else , Sometimes i end up with paying my own cash to them (vagos) to cover their bills , or if they fucked around with someone.

Wouldn't like having a constant war with 250$ reward though , I don't want to just go on and kill any balla i see on sight. I'd like to Kill them on a certeain time - a Point battle .

~Luriex.
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

Vagos & Ballas should just arrange fights, like we did when Ballas came back. It was fun, no little bitches crying, just a war we did in Dilllimore.