O'Neil Homeless Shelter(Homeless)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

BlackCop

O'Neil Homeless Shelter(Homeless)

Post by BlackCop »

We who are the underprivileged, the downtrotten
Those left without a family, a place to call home
Whatever our story, there is a place we are always welcome

O'Neil Homeless Shelter for the Homeless and Underprivileged was founded by the remnants of the O'Neil family and it's associates, accepts any who are legally homeless, unemployed, and/or abandoned. It is our goal to get you on your' feet, back into society, and provide you everything you need to seek gainful employment; allowing you to move on to the next great chapters of your' life in someday having a sanction and family of your' own.

It is our objective to give the vagrants of Los Santos decent food, water, and quality of shelter on a day-to-day basis. If you don't got a place to stay we have a bigass tunnel.

History: The O'Neil family bloodline is headed by Smokey O'Neil, his eldest son Bonus, and his nephew Mickey. First brought from Ireland by Mickey O'Neil, Mickey and Smokey found residence in the desolate Red County caravans. Finding work primarily through unprincipled purchase and sale of mobile homes during the day, they soon afforded to bring more of their fellow Hooligans to reside in Los Santos. After a time, Smokey had drifted away from his nephews workings, finding assurance in a gang of ruffians with whom he roamed and slept in the city streets, boxing dogs and proclaiming they were Bears. It was not long before Smokey had found himself in jail, still drugged and delusioned to the point that he believed he was an animal, and his sons and friends seeked to reincorporate themselves and him productively into society.

It was not long that the family had moved to Jizzy's Pleasure Palace, a rarely occupied, shady club located near the beaches by downtown Los Santos. However, this lack of business and unfavorable profit soon found the family with a flop of a venture. The bar left dry of product, the families severe drinking problems and shorthanded rehabilitation led them to leave mainstream business once and for all - seeking to connect with a people more accustomed to their acquired traits. They pulled together the money they had, and seeked to purchase Market Station; a location since left abandoned during the nation's lessening dependance upon railroad transportation.

It was here that Smokey and his sons, family, and his long time associates would find themselves reopening the tunnels of Market Station as a shelter for the homeless; and this was the birth of the O'Neil Homeless Shelter for the Homeless and Underprivileged.

Background: Despite the cheritable exterior, the O'Neil Crime Syndicate has gone far from legit. A gang of drug-riddled eccentrics, their nomadic and free-spirited nature gains much interest from the destitute of Los Santos. Offering free shelter and meals to those that seek it, the O'Neil Homeless Shelter keeps its residents working through methamphetamine driven carjackings, conspicuous streetcorner pot sales and ruthless alleyway robberies. Anything that's stolen gets scrapped and sold, finding particular value in aluminum and copper for unscrupulous trades over weed, crack, and crystal meth.

Awakening every morning to the echoing sound of traffic pummeling overhead and shit stained newspaper bedding, the vagrant life of the Homeless is far from ideal. What's an honest day for the working class citizen of Los Santos is another sordid chance for us to make a living, by panhandling or otherwise.

We're a group of players that have been fairly active on this server longer than most, people that helped in Rollers and Beargang, picking up some good people all the way up to O'Neil Crime Family, hundreds of people that have populated this server have felt our e-influence. Although, recently the O'Neils wasn't being operated by Bonus and a lot of recruitment issues came up, we became infested with retards that ran rampant. Bonus came back to a playground of them, the core membership disgusted, and the retard roundup began. We've kicked these illiterate fucks out and we don't want to be viewed as that; it is not what this faction has always been about.

We are always having fun in vent and as a team, we aren't out to take over the city or to give anybody an unfair deal. We don't ally with anybody, we play the game, we don't take shit, gangs wont like it and that's fine; but our character should not be judged upon it. What we attempt to bring to the server is something you can't get anywhere else in SA MP, a collection of pikey, bear, and drunken irish roleplay from over a year has led us to a new theme we feel can at home. A lot of the core membership will still be so high and drunk that they will still believe they are bears, but that's not going to be our gimmick, peddling, vagrancy, buying malt liquor after telling a person we need money to buy milk for a baby we dont have. Maybe you'll sleep under a great bridge tonight or catch chlamydia from the whore who sleeps in her own piss by the benches. The world, if padded correctly with just enough cardboard; will become a home of your' very own.

Being Homeless opens alot of opportunities for us to expand our experience to a broader arena, something a little more fresh, appealing, and fun. We are going to attempt to be more RP-centric than we have ever been, and will try to find broader ways to resolve conflict that would be more fun for everyone. We will also be ensuring that detailed explanations of the rules are understood by every member, and recruit, and will be more disciplined than ever to enforce them. Bonus is a decent leader, and with Smokey and our core membership we will bring something enjoyable for ourselves and those who interact with us, although some will cry.

75, 77, 79, 134, 135, 136, 137, 160, 213, 230, 239
230 -Image
137 - Image
134 - Image
135 - Image
239 - Image
79 - Image
213 - Image
160 - Image
136 - Image

75 - Image
77 - Image
++++++++

Members-
Bonus_ONeil
Smokey_ONeil
Baba_OReilly
Rich_Brokeman
Shawn_Tupence
Red_Onion
Jek_Porkins
Weaver_Baskets
James_Change
Drew_Dagg
Pelu_Penibucket
Lucka_Penibucket
Spookjo_Jigpants
Minxly_Jigpants
Rock_Toast
ken nomaro-leader of YAKUZIES- >>FIRST JAPANESE GANG IN SZRGTARP<<
level 1- wizard
level 01- wheelman>NASCAR SUCKS<
level 69- sex(thanks david webb)
level 4- rogue
level 20- turd(country western is rubbish)
Zink
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Aoi_Rikuto

Re: O'Neil Homeless Shelter(Homeless)

Post by Zink »

This is the best gang application I have ever seen.
Aoi Rikuto
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

I knew it-
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Just to add-

We will be creating a team outsider in the faction this will consist of me and a couple of LT's who will be recruiting lots of newbies that show genuine interest in the server and are keen to learn, we will dedicate a few of our playing hours to showing them the ways of the server ie: mat runs, dropcars ,rp with cops, the rules clear and not so clear,etc etc...help them level up, and try get them past the n00b stage before they get 3 warnings and bant.

Obviously theres going to be dumbfucks from dumbfuckistan that only speak dumbfuckistani ,so if any of these Team outsiders fuck up in game i would appreciate in contacting me first in game to show the fool where he went wrong then throw him of a bridge or something first,before *~grudge rage posting~* in beargang thread.

That is all thanks.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Bonus_ONeil wrote:Just to add-

We will be creating a team outsider in the faction this will consist of me and a couple of LT's who will be recruiting lots of newbies that show genuine interest in the server and are keen to learn, we will dedicate a few of our playing hours to showing them the ways of the server ie: mat runs, dropcars ,rp with cops, the rules clear and not so clear,etc etc...help them level up, and try get them past the n00b stage before they get 3 warnings and bant.

Obviously theres going to be dumbfucks from dumbfuckistan that only speak dumbfuckistani ,so if any of these Team outsiders fuck up in game i would appreciate in contacting me first in game to show the fool where he went wrong then throw him of a bridge or something first,before *~grudge rage posting~* in beargang thread.

That is all thanks.
lol
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

How come Marc and Galanda aren't in that application?

But otherwise, nice idea, for the love of god! No matter how hated you and your turds currently are, you can lead, you can shoot and above all you can make people's e-lives miserable, so good on ya!

The only thing I might see as a problem is your HQ, Market Station [despite it suiting your Roleplay], since it's so very close to the news hq, and a much used locker. So, every time you guys were in a war/brawl, we'd be affected as well. So, that's the only thing I don't like about this, otherwise, nice nice nice nice.

>> How about getting the TURDGANG gangslot reset, so that you can rename it, and set a new spawn? Would be much easier than this app.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
BlackCop

Post by BlackCop »

A gang reset was the intended purpose of this application along with a fresh theme and image, I feel it would've been unfair if we simply got the reset without showing why we are a faction set apart from the others.
ken nomaro-leader of YAKUZIES- >>FIRST JAPANESE GANG IN SZRGTARP<<
level 1- wizard
level 01- wheelman>NASCAR SUCKS<
level 69- sex(thanks david webb)
level 4- rogue
level 20- turd(country western is rubbish)
Adj

Post by Adj »

Good application, I support this.

It does make me laugh though, how you guys expect your gang to prevent noobs from getting warned and teach them how to RP with cops.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

a newbie gang that can actually kick people out permanently is a p good idea. good luck, don't teach them anything gay.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Pokemon_Goku
Game Name(s): Heath_Ledger

Post by Pokemon_Goku »

Bonus_ONeil wrote:Just to add-

That is all thanks.
I love this, finally a way to improve the server population.
Big_Daddy_D wrote:
how the hell do you decode 4chan? everyone knows it's a hacking site... but it's not showing the actual site so im guessing it's "codded"

Heath_Ledger Pinoy Church Group Rank 6
Bon_Ryan San Andreas Security Rank 1
Nigra_Damus None
Manny_Pacquiao None
David_York

Post by David_York »

I am so down for this and skin id 230. I might get one of my alts in this.
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Daniel_Peters

Post by Thesoldier »

I'm willing to support a new clean slate.
If you guys are serious about it, go for it, but if it turns into another turdgang, welp.
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Thesoldier wrote:I'm willing to support a new clean slate.
If you guys are serious about it, go for it, but if it turns into another turdgang, welp.
Yes we are willing, hence the effort in the application ,we just need a bit of admin support ie:gang skins,name changes ,a new gang color , crack den interior etc..

Give us the chance and tools we may surprise you.
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

Give us the chance and tools we may surprise you.
immensely
Phillip_Morris
Game Name(s): You know who I am.

Post by Phillip_Morris »

Banjo wrote:How come Marc and Galanda aren't in that application?
I am the basket weaver.

toretto_mckaul

Post by toretto_mckaul »

no doubt this is a great application, the server should get this homeless shelter up and running asap.

:trashbear:
Support!
Melvin wrote:I'll fucking kill you!!!!
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Oh hell no. The News would get the worst of it if they ever recruit noobs. We would get mass invasions from the homeless, we can fight off three, maybe five. But a whole community of the homeless? I don't think so :| .
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Rosco_Flatts wrote:Oh hell no. The News would get the worst of it if they ever recruit noobs. We would get mass invasions from the homeless, we can fight off three, maybe five. But a whole community of the homeless? I don't think so :| .
First off, we don't attack News except joecrow in the past because he's a shithead. Secondly, we chose this location because everything has been prescripted created for an older homeless faction made last year, and for the reason that it totally suits us. I'm glad to have you express your' opinion, but I digress, your' attempt to display it as the opinion of the whole SANews is a little stupid.

This is BlackCop
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:
Rosco_Flatts wrote:Oh hell no. The News would get the worst of it if they ever recruit noobs. We would get mass invasions from the homeless, we can fight off three, maybe five. But a whole community of the homeless? I don't think so :| .
First off, we don't attack News except joecrow in the past because he's a shithead. Secondly, we chose this location because everything has been prescripted created for an older homeless faction made last year, and for the reason that it totally suits us. I'm glad to have you express your' opinion, but I digress, your' attempt to display it as the opinion of the whole SANews is a little stupid.

This is BlackCop
I understand, Joe gets the worst from everyone. But it was basically a 'what if' situation. Maybe it would be like the Yakuza and we can be prosperous neighbors.
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Rosco_Flatts wrote:
Admiral_Ackbar wrote:

This is BlackCop
I understand, Joe gets the worst from everyone. But it was basically a 'what if' situation. Maybe it would be like the Yakuza and we can be prosperous neighbors.
1. That is not the entire SANews opinion.
2. I have to agree with you, that the location suits your Roleplay immensly. Plus you would already have gang cars there, which fyi, we use as well.
3. We can't even win a fight 4vs1 [our shooting skills are really sad!]
4. As long as you guys don't start having shootouts in our parking lot, by all means, everything's fine!

And again, your application looks good, so if it helps your application, you got my full support!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
SilverShark

Post by SilverShark »

Banjo wrote:
Rosco_Flatts wrote:
Admiral_Ackbar wrote:

This is BlackCop
1. That is not the entire SANews opinion.
2. I have to agree with you, that the location suits your Roleplay immensly. Plus you would already have gang cars there, which fyi, we use as well.
3. We can't even win a fight 4vs1 [our shooting skills are really sad!]
4. As long as you guys don't start having shootouts in our parking lot, by all means, everything's fine!

And again, your application looks good, so if it helps your application, you got my full support!
Chea' is true. It looks nice, hope yall get accepted!
Yo got my full support too.
Shavo_Odadjian - The Barbershop
Daron_Malakian - Civilian

..×βöяη tö βε fяéè×..
antooN

Post by antooN »

Looks awesome, thumbs up!
Pedro Lopez in tha' casa ene'.
If ya' want sum', come and get it puto'.
Mushimo_Takashi

Post by Mushimo_Takashi »

Piece of Shit
Last edited by Mushimo_Takashi on July 10th, 2009, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert_Lorenzo
lvl 20
lvl 5 arms
lvl 5 DD
lvl 5 Mech
lvl 5 Merc
lvl 4 Lawyer
lvl 5 Sex
lvl 2 Boxer
housecar: Banshee

BANNED
Vag

Post by Vag »

Mushimo_Takashi wrote:Peace of Shit
War of Piss
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

It seems you guys will have fun with this one.........

SUPPORTED 100%