Deagles.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
James_Dodds

Re: Deagles.

Post by James_Dodds »

Bonus_ONeil wrote:What part of my post do you not understand retard i aint saying give whole server deagles only Gang bosses
Thats supposed to make it any less of a dumb fucking idea?
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Suggestions about getting benefits over other players are dull.
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Mrado wrote: The LSPD have guidelines and rules we follow, gang members don't.
Can you show me where in the guidelines and rules it tells you to scam people, to offer people money if they can surf on your car, and then shark dump them?
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Serious_Michael wrote:
Can you show me where in the guidelines and rules it tells you to scam people, to offer people money if they can surf on your car, and then shark dump them?
Anyone standing on a moving car can't blame the driver when they fall down (into a sharks mouth).
Serious_Michael

Mrado wrote:
Serious_Michael wrote:
Anyone standing on a moving car can't blame the driver when they fall down (into a sharks mouth).
But we can blame you when you deliberately ram into the wall, causing the person to fall into the shark's mouth. Then when I tried to warn someone else that you were a scammer you shot at my car.
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

Serious_Michael wrote:
Mrado wrote:
Serious_Michael wrote:
But we can blame you when you deliberately ram into the wall, causing the person to fall into the shark's mouth. Then when I tried to warn someone else that you were a scammer you shot at my car.
I did no such thing!
Mark_Walker
Game Name(s): Ricardo_Martinez

Post by Mark_Walker »

Screenshot or it didn't happen!
Officer Ricardo_Martinez - LSPD
Serious_Michael

Even if I had a screenshot and FRAPS and everything, it still wouldn't accomplish anything. Admins don't care, you're cops, you can do anything.
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Serious_Michael wrote:Even if I had a screenshot and FRAPS and everything, it still wouldn't accomplish anything. Admins don't care, you're cops, you can do anything.
No we can't, but someones gotta keep you faggots in line, you lack DISCIPLINE.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Jose_Ramirez

Post by Jose_Ramirez »

Might aswell be fuck the po po thread
Jose Ramirez La Raza LT

La Raza Recruitment Thread...... http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 10&t=11953