/Tackle

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Casey_Calvert

/Tackle

Post by Casey_Calvert »

This is my Idea....

As I am a San Andreas Security we are here to help the community such as parties, businesses anywhere you need extra help and on the street where even the best people can even get harmed or even worse.

Even though we do not spawn with 'Role Play' Items like the shotgun. Yes i know it has been taken away due to all the knobheads misusing them and completely ruining the SAS reputation, I'm not even sure how good it was to begin with but oh well.

You see in America some transportation security and protective security has Shotguns and/or body armour, 9mm Pistols or a SD pistol in SZR. America they we were ever going to spawn with some type of fire arm and also body armour. Seeing as though we may never even dream of the chance of ever getting those Items unless some drunk admin who is probably high on crack and magically changes all of that, which I hope it won’t only be the only chance of that happening

Maybe we won’t get those Items but the other form of 'force' as known as physical force. A '/tackle' using the full force of your body to attempt to control the person. Now this is almost like a tazer but you have to be closer to the fleeing or non responsive suspect.

This command can be restricted to only supervisor and chief ranks and maybe watchmen to hopefully prevent any noobs fucking this shit up. As you have tackled them with force at an extremely close distance of about 2 metres or so, you can begin to slam the cuffs on. Of chores this command can not be used on the LSPD, FBI, The Secret Service and the SAS, as they are your colleagues. You can just use

Numpad1 SendInput:: /tackle{enter}
Return

Or what ever and will tackle the closest person, if you are close enough that is or /Tackle [ID] just like tazer can be used, but hotkey is better.

You will probably have to 'ping tackle' if you hand the running suspect have a lot of ping as well as yourself. Haha. I’m not sure how much distance you can cover in 300 odd ms at the speed you are running but perhaps that can be compensated with a greater tackle distance. The SAS being pretty fit and physically strong shouldn’t have any trouble taking down the suspect.

Also this command is hotkeys of chores, most of my men and women have hotkeys.

I get all my recruits to read the LSPD manual and the crimes and punishments section weather to notify the local police or not and make a decent decision in their current situation. This command can allow us to apprehend the suspects while the closest Law Enforcement Personnel can arrive or just remove the suspect if they were disturbing the group or an individual.

This command will help us to out menial job and to help with the current struggle for justice and help the community, as well as Law Enforcement.
Thank you for reading such a long section of just ‘/tackle’ if you have made it this far and I hope it will convince all people of this command.

Casey_Calvert
MikeyK
Game Name(s): Ting_Tang SANews Reporter

Re: /Tackle

Post by MikeyK »

I say no to this because, SAS can't be trusted with any sort of paralyzer.
Ting Tang SANews Reporter

Ting Tang WallaWalla Bing Bang!

Ting Tang
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Jesus 2 minutes after I post this?
MikeyK
Game Name(s): Ting_Tang SANews Reporter

Post by MikeyK »

I like the idea, but still,
LSPD have tazer...
And SAS would just abuse anything since getting in is easy.

Good idea if the SAS recruitment was more Strict,
Ting Tang SANews Reporter

Ting Tang WallaWalla Bing Bang!

Ting Tang
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Casey_Calvert wrote:Jesus 2 minutes after I post this?
Casey just wait a couple weeks and apply again for LSPD.

SAS is a comedy faction/place to potentially prove yourself to PD, you seem like an smart guy just reapply in a week or so.

NOT IN THE ARCHIVE.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

LSPD/Feds have oversight. Their use is restricted. SAS is a bunch of wanna be cop pubbies; they have zero oversight. Do the math.
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

David_Lewis wrote:

SAS is a comedy faction/place to potentially prove yourself to PD,
Do you understand the word 'Suggestion'?

And yes I think SAS is a chance for people to roleplay with and moving targets for DMers and the bored players who ever come across them. But you do get funny battles when one person trys to kill me with a spaz and I end up owning them with an MP5. It's fun when it's 1 on 1.

As well as a bit of fun for SAS, RP skills and a chance to work with the Law Enforcement if they are needed.

Besides, it's only a suggestion.
David_Lewis wrote:
Casey_Calvert wrote:Casey just wait a couple weeks and apply again for LSPD.
you seem like an smart guy just reapply in a week or so.

NOT IN THE ARCHIVE.
What? I didn't post it in the archive.
James_Dodds wrote:LSPD/Feds have oversight. Their use is restricted. SAS is a bunch of wanna be cop pubbies; they have zero oversight. Do the math.
Umm....I am training them NOT to be wreakless irresponsible and above all a faggot. I said that this command is going to be restricted to ranks of supervisor, chief and maybe watchmen. Learn to comprehend.
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

Casey_Calvert wrote:Umm....I am training them NOT to be wreakless irresponsible and above all a faggot. I said that this command is going to be restricted to ranks of supervisor, chief and maybe watchmen. Learn to comprehend.
SAS is a pubbie gang. You have no oversight. Learn basic facts.
horatiofellatio

Post by horatiofellatio »

David_Lewis wrote:
Casey just wait a couple weeks and apply again for LSPD.

SAS is a comedy faction/place to potentially prove yourself to PD, you seem like an smart guy just reapply in a week or so.

NOT IN THE ARCHIVE.
How dare you call SAS a comedy faction David Lewis!

I'm going to rp dm you in-game next time
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Isn't SAS being put in place, so that new players that go 'how 2 b cop?' get an idea of what it's like to be a cop
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

no it's put in place to make fun of them

I mass-invited a lot of idiots to prove this again. we fought at a point battle and pissed off bears it was LEGENDARY
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

i think that this idea would be pretty good but only high ranked member should be able to do this and it should stun for like 2-3 seconds
TatsuyaNakajima
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

Casey my australian lover, i think you written more than what was need lol.
David_York

Post by David_York »

MikeyK wrote:I like the idea, but still,
LSPD have tazer...
And SAS would just abuse anything since getting in is easy.

Good idea if the SAS recruitment was more Strict,
I beg to differ, I tried getting into SAS 3 times on an alt and they tried to cliff & bridge drop me each time.
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

SAS leaders can already taze, cuff, detain, and arrest people so this isnt really needed.
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote:SAS leaders can already taze, cuff, detain, and arrest people so this isnt really needed.
to my knowledge it's only team 2 sas that have those commands. drac is the only team 2 sas
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Vag

Post by Vag »

Kofi_Kingston wrote:
Admiral_Ackbar wrote:SAS leaders can already taze, cuff, detain, and arrest people so this isnt really needed.
to my knowledge it's only team 2 sas that have those commands. drac is the only team 2 sas
don't forget cornelius jones and horatio fellratio
Mike_Sforza

Post by Mike_Sforza »

I agree, but because of some SAS abusers, paralyzing would last for between 5-10 seconds and no more, that gives you the enough time to cuff someone, and they cannot leave you there minutes paralyzed...
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Mike_Sforza wrote:I agree, but because of some SAS abusers, paralyzing would last for between 5-10 seconds and no more, that gives you the enough time to cuff someone, and they cannot leave you there minutes paralyzed...
Even tazer works for 7 seconds. 2-3 seconds would be okay. But still only for higher ranks
TatsuyaNakajima
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

how about a command /stuffwhitedildo2intoass [ID] for newsreporters? It would instantly kill the victim, and could be done from anywhere, regardless of the distance between the two people involed!

This is just as ridiculous.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Vag

Post by Vag »

Banjo wrote:how about a command /stuffwhitedildo2intoass [ID] for newsreporters? It would instantly kill the victim, and could be done from anywhere, regardless of the distance between the two people involed!

With the exception that your idea is cooler IMO.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Vag wrote:
Banjo wrote:how about a command /stuffwhitedildo2intoass [ID] for newsreporters? It would instantly kill the victim, and could be done from anywhere, regardless of the distance between the two people involed!

With the exception that your idea is cooler IMO.
Why white?
TatsuyaNakajima
Vag

Post by Vag »

It's the SANews's dildo's name, "White Dildo 2".
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Oh, didnt knew. But that command could work.
TatsuyaNakajima
Vag

Post by Vag »

Leo_Cash wrote:Oh, didnt knew. But that command could work.
Yeah, but it should be added to Ari only :P