German Mafia 2.0

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Hans_Chrome

German Mafia 2.0

Post by Hans_Chrome »

Gang Name: German Mafia

Gang Description: The German Mafia originated from Berlin, where their leader Hans Chrome started a faction/organization to stop all threats to the German race with no means necessary. The main enemy in the German Mafias eye is the well known Beargang but they decided they were to cool for honey and bitches so they had to switch to Turd Gang. The main soldiers in the German Mafia are mostly from different parts of Europe, and some in America where their headquarters currently resides. They welcome people to come to there place at any time as long as you are dressed properly, and as long as you aren't a beggar, and we also like to get to know the person before welcoming them into our brotherhood, so don't just call up my number from that phone book you got and ask to join, because we only accept the best.

Why?: I know for a fact I can run a gang, because I have done it before, you all know me well enough and I haven't been in a faction in a while, I know alot of you guys reading this probably hate beargang just as much as I do, they are serious fags that are gonna be stopped by me and my crew, so yeah, if this gets accepted I'm going to be raiding there shit, and doing whatever with my mobsters.

Members

Hans_Chrome - Hans_Chrome
Niccu_Black (Don_koshkesh) - Former German Mafia member.
OG_Captain - Old friend of mine on SZR
Rocky_Cortez - Old friend of mine on SZR
James_Sawyer
WHAT_4
( And I am currently looking for people that like this idea and want to become a German Mafia member, I will be doing interviews with people I have met in my game experience in the server to see if they are down to join, so I will keep this updated )

Desired Skins
SKIN - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_206.png
SKIN - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_73.png
SKIN - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_31.png
SKIN - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_33.png
SKIN - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_95.png
Last edited by Hans_Chrome on June 10th, 2009, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azn_Dragon

Re: German Mafia 2.0

Post by Azn_Dragon »

i belive the first 2 skins u picked are taken by Rebelz
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

You did that application in like 5 mins, it sucks, fuck off
TatsuyaNakajima
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

I did it in like 10-15 minutes, I'm not going to write a long story and have people not even read the shit, so I got to the point, and I roleplay well if i say so myself, so quit hating.
smo_o

Post by smo_o »

lets foit dags :smugdog:
kio wrote:anyone can own 3v1 or 5v1 or 10v1 with death match fighting style and using glitches
ImageImage
Jose_Ramirez

Post by Jose_Ramirez »

It failed once not again please k thanks
Jose Ramirez La Raza LT

La Raza Recruitment Thread...... http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 10&t=11953
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

smo_o wrote:lets foit dags :smugdog:
And it didn't fail, it just became inactive, I was playing to much and needed a couple days break, came back and alot of members left because they said I wasn't on for a while, so I disbanded the german mafia and became mayor.
Jose_Ramirez

Post by Jose_Ramirez »

Hans_Chrome wrote:
And it didn't fail, it just became inactive, I was playing to much and needed a couple days break, came back and alot of members left because they said I wasn't on for a while, so I disbanded the german mafia and became mayor.

Well dur i know that but still... it died of inactivity aka it failed.. you wern't commited
Jose Ramirez La Raza LT

La Raza Recruitment Thread...... http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 10&t=11953
Rocky_Hustler
Game Name(s): Rocky Cortez

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

Good luck
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

Jose_Ramirez wrote:
Hans_Chrome wrote:

Well dur i know that but still... it died of inactivity aka it failed.. you wern't commited
I could have rebuilded it easily, because of all the people I know on the server, and sorry man, but yes I do have a real life, but I was still committed, just missed a few days online, and beargang was killing my members and than stealing them, so I got pissed and disbanded it, that is why I'm trying to remake this, and show them turds whats really up.
Jose_Ramirez

Post by Jose_Ramirez »

Hans_Chrome wrote:
Jose_Ramirez wrote:
Hans_Chrome wrote:

I could have rebuilded it easily, because of all the people I know on the server, and sorry man, but yes I do have a real life, but I was still committed, just missed a few days online, and beargang was killing my members and than stealing them, so I got pissed and disbanded it, that is why I'm trying to remake this, and show them turds whats really up.

lol rage disband anyway with turds i don't think you could fuck with em know anyway whats the use why not put effort into something the admins havn't seen before then you might get a look in. Because i believe this won't get accepted with the current theme.
Jose Ramirez La Raza LT

Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

on a serious note bring back *~*german ghosts*~*
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

the theme is the besttt, it sure beats turdgang in my opinion.. now listen, i've seen every fuckin gang created, some dumbass shit too, and even i have done some crazy shit running a gang, but i do some funny ass shit and some fun stuff that makes people laugh, thats why people like my personality, now if you dont like me you can fuck off, but I'm not here to argue, i just want the admins to accept my idea and let me get my gang started again.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

every gang you run is shit. with no exceptions.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

and every post you write on peoples threads is shit, so fuck off
Vag

Post by Vag »

Every gang idea you have is shit. Fuck off.
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

I still pwn your ass bitch
Vag

Post by Vag »

Okay you are dumb, threaten to kill me if you want itt.
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

So admins? Yes for chrome to lead again or No not ever again?
Aesop_Rock
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Aesop Rock

Post by Aesop_Rock »

Mail me some LSD and I'll sign off my approval for your gang.
Jason_Hamilton

Post by Jason_Hamilton »

I just have to say, this application really sucks. You should spend more time writing it. People will read it, if it's good though.
No from me.

Jason Hamilton
Rick_Cobainz

Post by Rick_Cobainz »

I can see that this only took you about 10-15 minutes to put together.

1# You say your a German mafia? And your so called "soldiers" are from all parts of Europe + your established in America? How more German can it get.

2# "I did it in like 10-15 minutes, I'm not going to write a long story and have people not even read the shit"
Well, I can guarantee you that a good ap would give good feedback. The level of effort that you have put it to the story really shows how much you care for it, getting accepted.

3# I don't find this gang very interesting since your only goal so far is to kill the turds.

4# You ap sucks
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

can i maek a faktion too cuz i want a slot so i can lead a crew for a week and then get banned / go inactive again
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Hans_Chrome

Post by Hans_Chrome »

Fuck all yall
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

hi i wrote shitty application because i am a retard. fuck off people.

lol
TatsuyaNakajima