LS Gangstas [Gang App]

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Luke_Smith

Re: LS Gangstas [Gang App]

Post by Luke_Smith »

Are you really that retarded first off, I have made the gang with drake about 6 months ago and gave up on it 3 times. 2nd of all what's with the 36th shit first off we have joined before you and started shootin at us like crazy and saying that you made LSG gang color and name then you rage /quitfaction IMO get a life. LSG was here when ya been banned bitch

EDIT: how dare you still call yourself leader, bitch.. you started saying that I don't own LSG an shit and that you were admin and was going to ban me for that, get a life bitch.. seriously..
Karl_Bud wrote:luke_smith is such a gangsta its not even funny really
Drake_Smith

Post by Drake_Smith »

lol nice lie.First of all you wanted the gang name to be gorilla mod or something like that and luke said no that we should keep it Los Santos Gangstas the way it's been for the past 6 months retard.You didn't do shit for the gang and you started calling gangs to be allies with and started attacking gangs and shit the only thing we used was your gang chat.Then you told Luke he's kicked out of this gang and that you made up the name, gang color,etc and Luke killed you for saying hes kicked out after hearing that shit, then you say you're admin and going to ban Luke...You started saying shit about you finding HQ and not US.
and in 36th you bossing all us around like it would have been your gang, and then asked amir for rank 6.. and amir gave you a NO obviously, then you got people to attack us, besides you attacking us and claiming shit you do not own, then you rage /quitfaction.. that's pretty much what people with no life do :pwn:
Raja

Post by Raja »

did he really try and take over 36th?
Raja_Williams 36th Street Relatives OG

Raja_Weathers nigga civ

Greg_Tompson civilian
Drake_Smith

Post by Drake_Smith »

Raja wrote:did he really try and take over 36th?
i was afk but luke told me he asked amir for rank 6 since Tra's gone and wanted to split 36th in two groups one leaded by him and other by tra and im guessing amir said no
Karl_Bud
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Post by Karl_Bud »

yea lol...believe me this aint the first time this guys tried this. He did the same with grove
Joe_Crane
Game Name(s): Joe_Crane

Post by Joe_Crane »

(( Nothing personal, but its too many "gangsta" shit on server already. Ballas, Grooves, 36th street etc. If you guys could stick together, and build one, but strong "gangsta" gang, it would be much better. ))
Raja

Post by Raja »

whats his ig name?
Raja_Williams 36th Street Relatives OG

Raja_Weathers nigga civ

Greg_Tompson civilian