drive safe

Moderator: SALMON

Forum rules
Youtube Video: show
Radiocarbon

Patrick_Oconnell want taxi american license certification

Post by Radiocarbon »

In-character information:
Character name: Patrick_Oconnell is name taxi czar sir!
Date of birth: haven't had a date since my birth date! Oh hoho! See! I use good American humor! Mother give birth to me out of her glorious slavic birth canal and then father curse me with identity crisis and quaint name and then it get funny when I explain to american citizen why I russian with different name but then I elaborate that I not green and like to imprison baskets of iron at END OF RAINBOW!
Education: The finest taxi collage in all of India! You inquire, PATRICK?! WHY YOU GO TO SCHOOL IN INDIA AND LIVE IN RUSSIA AND HAVE VERY SCOTTISH NAME. THAT CONFUSE PUNY BRAIN AND MAKE ME ANGRY. First I say, IT IRISH YOU TINY PIG. Second, I use Soviet Valor to convice you that it logical! :smugdog:
Style: Russia give birth to Regina Spektor and have no need for style because it is beautiful woman and want to marry her. :bunchies: When soviet man go to AMERICA we perspire like wet sponge. We drink much vodka and wear PUNDGENT colgone to cover up glorious body odor.
Height: how dare you ask man of height it is inappropriate you need to read War & Peace because Tolstoy would like it.
Weight: Don't assume that all Russian are HEAVY WEAPON GUY from your american Team Fortress 2 video game! But yess I am very heavy but it all muscle because I am how do you say Swole. :btroll:
Bench press: I BENCH PRESS PUNY TAXI WITH ONE HAND.
Gold: I love gold and if I could vote in American DEMOCRACY it would be RON PAUL '08

Taxi exam scores-
Written: COULD NOT READ PUNY LETTER. FORCE INSTRUCTOR TO TAKE IT FOR ME OR ELSE i would be very disappointed and run away sad.
Oral: I puff up chest and roar at instrutor with mighty soviet tiger growl battle cry and i pass with flying yellow colors. OH MERCIFUL MARX! :unsmigghh: Mighty roar just broke impervious BBC code and rest of application is bold I am doomed!
Driving: The Best.

Why you feel you will be an asset to the Taxi faction: Offer creative and good style of driving that only need road 80% of time and i am really good at it even in my dreams where i play american video game called San Andreas and get 100% because it poopsock! please accept! SOMETHING IS AWFUL DOT COM told me to go here and i have no other hope for american dream! :suicide:

Out-of-character information:
Previous characters/alternate accounts: None. First time and I'm learning.
Roleplay skill level: I play D&D and the such so I have a fair experience with RP and self control.
Timezone: PST
Time spent in-game daily: I work and go to school full time, but I've got Wednesday and Thursdays to myself with almost no other obligation.

(also, Goony, Goon Goon.)