Drug Smuggling Idea to Enchance Gang/Police Experiences

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
KVCC

Drug Smuggling Idea to Enchance Gang/Police Experiences

Post by KVCC »

I'll make this short and sweet:

My idea is that at certain times a "Van" would spawn across country(at least a city away, maybe far countryside). This van would be filled with Drugs, let's say a big amount like pounds. Once this van spawns, all factions would be alerted of the van's spawn point and given the area of it's spawn point(AKA The Market, or The Beach) Giving the general idea of where the van is, maybe also giving out a color or size description.

Also the Police would be informed of this Van as well, but to make it even they would be giving a wider search area and maybe no descriptions. It could be an armored van, or maybe a modified van with more armor/health points.

Basically a Faction would grab the van, and try and go back to a set marker(maybe their HQ or some sort of garage) to get the drugs. I'm not a drug dealer so i don't know if you would be able to HOLD all the drugs on one character, but if you cant maybe it can be sent to some sort of Faction locker(if there isnt already one for holding drugs). Anyways, SOME way to get the drugs to that faction.

It would give the Factions a sort of power of the drug trade, and a cool "Mission" to execute.

If Police get the van first they can bring it back to the Police station for some sort of reward, maybe postponing the next "Van" spawn.
Other Factions would have to destroy the van to ensure they dont get hold of the drugs, or kill the driver and steal the van themselves(a lot harder)

Of course this wouldn't happen often, maybe once a day, every couple days, or even Once a week(and the amount of drugs would change on these variables)

Oh and the van would never be market directly on your map, even with the driver in it. Factions would have to set up plans for attacking and defending, but once the van is taken Factions would be notified of its departure(thus they can set up a roadblock of sorts to stop it)

That way whoever is driving still has the element of surprise and could still find a way to deliver the Van, maybe avoiding contact all together
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Get the fuck out, play less Los Santos Roleplay.
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

miquel... what?
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: Drug Smuggling Idea to Enchance Gang/Police Experiences

Post by Dom »

Actually this is a very cool idea, I think it'd be great to have to go and GET the drugs instead of always picking them up from DH's across Los Santos
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
David_York

Post by David_York »

good idea for an event.
Jezza
Game Name(s): Jane_Parker

Post by Jezza »

Sound too long, boring and complicated just to got 10g of pot or somethin'.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Jezza wrote:Sound too long, boring and complicated just to got 10g of pot or somethin'.
How did a few pounds of drugs suddenly transform into 10g of pot during you reading this post. Also this is an event we already do from time to time, one which most of the server joins in with, so you are one of the few who considers it 'too long, boring and complicated'.

I think it's a good idea, but only if it could be automated - ie. requires no admin online to set things up, spawn and give announcements etc. Otherwise it's basically what we do sometimes anyway. It'd also set a template for anything else we can think of, different materials, money etc. I guess it would be treated like a point, it automatically comes up at pre-determined times and requires nothing more from the admins than observation for gayness.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Miquel Lacoste

Re:

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Colorfinger wrote:miquel... what?
This is some shitty part of Dm server's.
Like after every 2 hours, there spawn's a some money/crack truck randomly near Los Santos or somewhere, then the gang's will be alerted and also cops will be alerted, then they all go for this, fight like 1 hour...similar to Point war, but even Point war is more realistic.
Banjo

Re: Re:

Post by Banjo »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
Like after every 2 hours, there spawn's a some money/crack truck randomly near Los Santos or somewhere, then the gang's will be alerted and also cops will be alerted, then they all go for this, fight like 1 hour...similar to Point war, but even Point war is more realistic.
as if fighting for a van of drugs is less realistic than for a mat point (?!?!). There were one hundred stupid suggestions that you commented with 'i support', now that there's a halfway good one, you are against it.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Corrado_Russo

Post by Corrado_Russo »

Could turn out ace, I'd like to see this IG.
ImageImage
ok fuck it i gonna play my gameboy advance is better then stay here with noobs
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:
miquel stop being such a jerk

i'd like to see this happen. adding more faction related features/activities to the server is almost always a good thing, gives them shit to do
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

It'd give the players something to do, during moon hours!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Jezza
Game Name(s): Jane_Parker

Post by Jezza »

Kitty_Mason wrote:
Jezza wrote:Sound too long, boring and complicated just to got 10g of pot or somethin'.
How did a few pounds of drugs suddenly transform into 10g of pot during you reading this post. Also this is an event we already do from time to time, one which most of the server joins in with, so you are one of the few who considers it 'too long, boring and complicated'.

I think it's a good idea, but only if it could be automated - ie. requires no admin online to set things up, spawn and give announcements etc. Otherwise it's basically what we do sometimes anyway. It'd also set a template for anything else we can think of, different materials, money etc. I guess it would be treated like a point, it automatically comes up at pre-determined times and requires nothing more from the admins than observation for gayness.
I dunno never read the hole thing, not a big fan of reading..... :iss:
Miquel Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Kofi_Kingston wrote:miquel stop being such a jerk
Look who's saying. :smug:

Anyway, go ahead, make that suggestion real and let's see the result's, and this is just my opinion, so fuck off Kofi.
James_Carter

Post by James_Carter »

Jezza wrote:
Kitty_Mason wrote:

I dunno never read the hole thing, not a big fan of reading..... :iss:
Then it's pretty stupid to put in a thought about something when you didn't even read the whole thing.

I think it would be a good idea if it was automated, but if it wouldn't be then it's basically the same things that admins do now, as Kitty said.
Azn_Dragon

Post by Azn_Dragon »

I would like to see it in action. But wouldnt regular civs would try to jump in the actions? or get caught up in the crossfire?
Mark_Walker
Game Name(s): Ricardo_Martinez

Post by Mark_Walker »

This could be a great addition to the server and I think everyone would join in this, just as much as a pointwar.
Officer Ricardo_Martinez - LSPD
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:

Anyway, go ahead, make that suggestion real and let's see the result's, and this is just my opinion, so fuck off Kofi.
do you wonder why everyone agrees it's a good suggestion. before trying to act like the tough szr troll dude, read the original post
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Kofi_Kingston wrote:
Miquel Lacoste wrote:

do you wonder why everyone agrees it's a good suggestion. before trying to act like the tough szr troll dude, read the original post
I don't agree with Kofi on a lot of things -- but I do in this case!

Oh, and fyi, before you start swearing in English, learn the language. Because this shit just ain't working for you, sunny boy
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Post by Vietnos »

This seems like a great idea I support this one, it gives more activities for gangs/cops to do . It would probably be cool too if there could be another Van with mats or guns and which ever gang/faction wins get the mats or guns.

PS: I just turned 13 LMAO >:)
Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Vietnos wrote:This seems like a great idea I support this one, it gives more activities for gangs/cops to do . It would probably be cool too if there could be another Van with mats or guns and which ever gang/faction wins get the mats or guns.

PS: I just turned 13 LMAO >:)
Hit puberty yet? I expect to get on mafia vent and hear you with a voice like mine.
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Ryanfilko

Post by Ryanfilko »

i like the idea
BuddyLee
Game Name(s): Buddy_Lee

Post by BuddyLee »

Like the idea!
aka_killa wrote:Jon is mad because I changed his account p/w, Andy is mad cause he is a bitch and can't RP, Dom is mad?, Cody and Mitch are just "Jon jr's" and will do everything he says, BuddyLee is a part of this now?
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

The small events that admins used to run every once in a while that were like this one were fun. It was out of nowhere and gave gangs literally no time to get ready so it was who got together the fastest. Gave gangs and factions something else to do. I think this would be a good idea.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

fuck off miquel
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.