Desert Eagle

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
joe_crow

Desert Eagle

Post by joe_crow »

no desert eagles take them off the SAS :x
Joe Crow gone forever. goodbye szr first real gta sa-mp server :(
:911: :911:
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

As long as they don't abuse it, I don't mind they spawn with a gun. So if they are watched by higher authorities, it's OK. They took down a criminal recently, man!
John Pendergast
DAH BIRD
Post your crap in IGSIP, ok?

Re:

Post by DAH BIRD »

John_Pendergast wrote:As long as they don't abuse it, I don't mind they spawn with a gun. So if they are watched by higher authorities, it's OK. They took down a criminal recently, man!
it is cool UNTIL they are sittin around the cells shooting prisoners when they have done nothing wrong in the cells....
alex kersey wrote:hello i want create a family, that calls The family of terrorist
alex kersey wrote:hello, i want be a police, always and wanted be one of you. If they accept me I swear to respect all the rules and to be an excellent police.. Bye
:911:
Serious_Michael

Re: Re:

Post by Serious_Michael »

DAH BIRD wrote: it is cool UNTIL they are sittin around the cells shooting prisoners when they have done nothing wrong in the cells....
SAS has no access (/door doesn't work) to cells so the only way SAS can get in jail is to be arrested and lose their shit.
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Some SAS members (very very high ranked) can acces /door, can't they? These people can open the /gate, /arrest people and use LSPD cars. At least I saw it sometimes.
John Pendergast
joe_crow

Re: Desert Eagle

Post by joe_crow »

then how did over 3 get down there??
:moustache:
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

The SAS chiefs can do anything police-related they want except use taze and arrest people, I think.
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

wrong, it has nothing to do with being chief, there are some SAS chiefs with all LSPD powers and there are some that don't.
vksv wrote:The SAS chiefs can do anything police-related they want except use taze and arrest people, I think.
L
A
T
E
R
S
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

v0v
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Slopko wrote:wrong, it has nothing to do with being chief, there are some SAS chiefs with all LSPD powers and there are some that don't.
vksv wrote:The SAS chiefs can do anything police-related they want except use taze and arrest people, I think.
sas team 2 have LEO's power i think, they can taze arrest use armory. They don't have to be chiefs tho
TatsuyaNakajima
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Isn't that what I just said?
L
A
T
E
R
S
James_Carter

Post by James_Carter »

Slopko wrote:wrong, it has nothing to do with being chief, there are some SAS chiefs with all LSPD powers and there are some that don't.
There is Team 1 and Team 2. Team 1 is like regular SAS permissions. They can /detain people and /cuff only when a person has their hands up, but they can't drive police cars or anything like that. Team 2 is basically LSPD, whether it's set for SAS or not. The SAS that you see driving in police cars are set to Team 2 and can do the same things that LSPD can. Like when you see <Secret Service Agent Drac_Oh_Nguyen has arrested suspect Blah_blah>.
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Well I have a SAS account and It's p cool having them. I have seen no faggotry by the SAS in the use of these weapons. Plus it saves the SAS from buying weapons them selfs, unless they prefer a MP5 or something. As what was explained before that the SAS is watched by higher authorities now. And.....errr, how many times have you been bannished/banned, you abuse weapons that are avalible to the public not to mention you can't use them right and accuse people i.e. me of health hacking and spamming news about it. You have acted gayer than the whole history of SAS combine...so.. fuck off.

Own ya later.
joe_crow

Post by joe_crow »

Casey_Calvert wrote:Well I have a SAS account and It's p cool having them. I have seen no faggotry by the SAS in the use of these weapons. Plus it saves the SAS from buying weapons them selfs, unless they prefer a MP5 or something. As what was explained before that the SAS is watched by higher authorities now. And.....errr, how many times have you been bannished/banned, you abuse weapons that are avalible to the public not to mention you can't use them right and accuse people i.e. me of health hacking and spamming news about it. You have acted gayer than the whole history of SAS combine...so.. fuck off.

Own ya later.
u are a faggot i do not abuse weapons that are not avalible to public and i NEVER said on /news that u health hack p.s i was aloud to do /news wasnt i?? what is the point of being a news reporter if u cant do /news
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Casey_Calvert wrote:Well I have a SAS account and It's p cool having them. I have seen no faggotry by the SAS in the use of these weapons. Plus it saves the SAS from buying weapons them selfs, unless they prefer a MP5 or something. As what was explained before that the SAS is watched by higher authorities now. And.....errr, how many times have you been bannished/banned, you abuse weapons that are avalible to the public not to mention you can't use them right and accuse people i.e. me of health hacking and spamming news about it. You have acted gayer than the whole history of SAS combine...so.. fuck off.

Own ya later.
wait, you shouldn't have an SAS account, I'm p sure you're not a goon
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Dom wrote:

Own ya later.
wait, you shouldn't have an SAS account, I'm p sure thou art not a goon
I've had the account for ages, I'm about as goon as you can get, except for Drac and John, the're fucking awesome.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

joe_crow

Post by joe_crow »

Casey_Calvert wrote:
Dom wrote:

Own ya later.
wait, you shouldn't have an SAS account, I'm p sure thou art not a goon
I've had the account for ages, I'm about as goon as you can get, except for Drac and John, the're fucking awesome.
you wish....
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

Casey_Calvert wrote: except for Drac and John, the're fucking awesome.
:smugdog:
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

drac isn't a goon something must be done
Jon Smith

Post by Jon Smith »

DAH BIRD wrote: it is cool UNTIL they are sittin around the cells shooting prisoners when they have done nothing wrong in the cells....
this was me
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Jon Smith wrote:
this was me
just postin in here to say shoutout to my nigga jon smit u a cool chill dude i luv u man
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
fuckwit

Post by fuckwit »

just postin ta say hi and say im back :D
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

give sas desert eagles
Youtube Video: show
Kobayashi
Game Name(s): Antonio Lopezio.