Rollers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Cram_Fonruter

Rollers

Post by Cram_Fonruter »

Long ago Rollers roamed Los Santos with a sense of satisfaction at the troubles of the streets. No one was to disrespect these individuals because of the reputation that they had earned. The organization was built off of street races and boxing matches, but soon developed into a leading producer of materials to fit the needs of the streets and of course the best of the crews around the town. With the best of the opposition now at their side, it seemed the new found Rollers were unstoppable. In the earliest times under the leadership of Marc it was known the only way to become a Roller was to box your way through a tournament or to be an immediate family member of a respected Roller. It seemed that the Rollers became stronger than they had ever anticipated, especially having every single great boxer at their sides. At this time claiming factories became a breeze, seeing as though no other thugs would like to show up to question their presence.
But to every Boss that comes up quick, death rang on the door. The hits wouldn’t stop accumulating at the need of Marc’s head. At this time Marc was engaged in gun fights every time he took a step away from his own house, requiring three body guards at all times. On his left shoulder was his brother Cram Fonruter, on his right was Toretto McKaul, and not to forget Daoulas always walking in the front with his head up high. The Rollers under the leadership of Marc became the most powerful and feared organization in Los Santos, everybody knew about them. After months of the same routine getting in many gun fights with rival family’s, Material selling and Drug deals something bad was bound to happen to them at anytime. After a meal one day at Cluckin Bell a rival gang member was walking up the street talkin about how the rollers was all Flakes and faggots but what he didn’t know was that Marc was listening, he jumped out of the car pulled out his Nine and shot the wannabe right in his face. Seconds later two LSPD squad cars that had seen this going on pulled up and started pointing their guns, Marc started firing at the officers and ran for cover behind the car. Joel, Toretto and Marc’s brother Cram hopped out and a gun fight broke out between them. The Officers battled them for around a minute until all the cops were laid out on the ground. Marc, Joel and Toretto looked around in astonishment and had noticed Cram was on the ground holding his stomach they rushed over to him, picked him up and put him in the backseat of their car. Joel and Toretto rushed Cram to the hospital while James Page came picked up Marc to the airport and put him on a plane to the Bahamas so he could lay low for a minute. Months went by and the heat died down, Cram at Los Santos Community Hospital awakened from a Coma he slipped into at the gun fight, He was released from the hospital and sent home.
About a week later he rang up Daoulas and Toretto to see what was going on with the family, they told him that they had decided to lay low after what had happened with the police and that they were waiting for him to return and take leadership of the Rollers in honor of his brother, the previous leader Marc. Now Cram, Joel, Toretto and James found a common ground in what they wanted to do this second time around, take over the city again and make millions. They kept the original name The Rollers and they changed from the old style of no mercy and total obliteration, to a new style, a little bit more of an advanced more businesslike approach towards areas of interest. They put out a bid for a building in the North East part of Los Santos to Re Up on there once powerful organization the Rollers.

Why?:
(( I should be the leader of Rollers because I feel like I can take the gang in the right direction. We will focus on fighting points and rp’ing over going to war with other factions. The core members of this faction are very experienced with RP and are willing to pass it on to new recruits. I was boss of Rollers pre-wipe and the faction lasted until the server went down and got wiped. I’m willing to make it last just as long again. Give us a chance and we wont disappoint you. ))

Members
Cram_Fonruter/Cram_Fonruter
Joel_Daoulas/Joel_Daoulas
Chi_Town/toretto_mckaul
Carmen_Electra/Carmen_Electra
James_Page/mojo101
Bisson_Gates/Bisson
Curcio_Turdgang/
Keith_Stone/Keith_Stone

Skins (( updated )):
This is updated since CTS got disbanded, i wanted some of their skins. Heres the new list.

Female:

If any of these skins are taken just let me know

Vehicles Desired

4x Tahoma (566)
Last edited by Cram_Fonruter on July 9th, 2009, 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vince_D

Re: Rollers

Post by Vince_D »

I think all of them except of the last one are taken by CTS.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Cram_Fonruter wrote:Skins:

taken by Cross Traxx
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Boba_Fett

Post by Boba_Fett »

Cram_Fonruter wrote:4x Tahoma (566)

awww nigga
Cram_Fonruter

Post by Cram_Fonruter »

Vince_D wrote:I think all of them except of the last one are taken by CTS.
Wow i thought some of there people were just wearing these skins without them actually being the faction skins... Most of these skins were used by us, and 24 was our boss skin... Isnt CT dying right now anyway?
Cram_Fonruter

Post by Cram_Fonruter »

I re-posted for the skin confusion... CT Let me know what you guys think about skin 24.
Phillip_Morris
Game Name(s): You know who I am.

Post by Phillip_Morris »

They just got disbanded.

Cram_Fonruter

Post by Cram_Fonruter »

Phillip_Morris wrote:They just got disbanded.
If this is true then we want skins 24, 25, 47 and 48. Ill update the original post back to these skins if this is all true
Javier_Rodriguez

Post by Javier_Rodriguez »

Support!
Jeff Vegas

Post by Jeff Vegas »

turdgang v2?

• Player stats:
  • Name: Eric Juarez
  • Level: 8
  • Faction: Vagos Boss
  • Married too: Stephany Dios
  • Houselevel: 1
  • Houselock: Hotwire
  • Housecar: Buffalo
[/right]
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

Hmm how many Roller gangs do we need well ya got good members its up to the Muscler Demons on this one.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

/me smokes a big blunt
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

yo nigga i be reppin' the wheel rollers yoyoyo
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

Support.
Karl_Bud wrote:luke_smith is such a gangsta its not even funny really
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

hey no this is same we family Cross-Taxx Soldiers 2.0. you take all we skins if we got the slot frist u have change yours skins or maybe upside down
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Nobody owns those skins right now and neither of you will unless your gang is accepted.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Whats upside-down?..
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Bisson
Game Name(s): Bisson_Gates

Post by Bisson »

ROLLERS FOR LIFE UNBAN MARC!