PC Reset

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

lexotan
Game Name(s): Dr_Lexotan

PC Reset

Post by lexotan »

Well i dunno if anyone had this same problem, but yesterday 17th of July while playing at szr my PC reset 3 times in a row (20 min period) cuze of OS fatal error.

This shit happend to me 2 times before but never that often and today I experienced it again; every time and only while conected to szr.

((Ya i know prolly some shit with my PC but even it´s a piece of crap the bitch looks fine to me, just crashes when I use SAMP on SZR.))
Vince_D

Re: PC Reset

Post by Vince_D »

I think it doesnt have to do anything with server bugs.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

lexotan wrote:Well i dunno if anyone had this same problem, but yesterday 17th of July while playing at szr my PC reset 3 times in a row (20 min period) cuze of OS fatal error.

This shit happend to me 2 times before but never that often and today I experienced it again; every time and only while conected to szr.

((Ya i know prolly some shit with my PC but even it´s a piece of crap the bitch looks fine to me, just crashes when I use SAMP on SZR.))
I had the same problem. Bale / Carnaval / whatever the fuck his forum name is fixed it for me with a link, I believe it may be your sound driver. You need to update it if you have an AV sound driver.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
lexotan
Game Name(s): Dr_Lexotan

Post by lexotan »

Dom wrote: I had the same problem. Bale / Carnaval / whatever the fuck his forum name is fixed it for me with a link, I believe it may be thine sound driver. You need to update it if you have an AV sound driver.
Thks Dom ya u were right the problem is about the file "ALCXSENS.SYS" wich has something to do with the fuckin sound driver, i dunno i just replace it with the original from the OS CD and its apparently fixed but if i continue having the same prob i ll do what u did and update it.

Thanks again for your reply.