Obshina

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

SonOfDonkeyman

Obshina

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Gang Name:Obshina

Gang Description:
*Excerpt from FBI case file 280047.39*
The Obshina is a notorious organized crime group from the Chechnyan region of Russia, renowned for its brutality and determination. These vicious mobsters have established defacto control over several regions of the embattled Chechen Republic, and have also incorporated several smaller Russian crime outfits into their ranks. Seeking a piece of the lucrative criminal underworld of Los Santos, two experienced Obshina mobsters, the cousins Ramyan Kadyrov and Umar Israilov, have been dispatched there to establish a presence for the notoriously violent Chechen gangsters in America's most notoriously violent city.

Renowned for their love of deal-making, theft, and brutally violent reprisals for any perceived slight, their arrival is expected to have a serious impact on the prevalence and impact of violent crime in Los Santos. Officials in the city are advised to watch local swap meets for clues to the locations of these criminal types, as Ramyan is renowned for his love of knick-knacks, collectibles, and memorabilia, and often tries to attain them through the use of intimidation and brute force.

Why?: Anthony and myself both have gang leadership experience, and are not horribly retarded foreigners. Neither of us particularly care about e-money or poopsocking, and are good judges of character, so expect this faction to be full of cool dudes who actually do shit instead of endlessly matrunning and having cybersex. We'd also be willing to be a proper goon training gang, and try to do enough interesting stuff to actually keep them in the game.

Members

In game name/forum name (note that many names are in need of Russification)

Members:Ramyan_Kadyrov (SonOfDonkeyman)
Umar_Israilov (PatrickStewart)
chech_chech (Blinky_)
Yakov_Boshki (Rabs)
Tomanton (tomanton)
Sven_Svensson (vksv)
Pavel_Moravsky (Paulie_Moretti)
Nicholai_Volkov (Kofi_Kingston)
Drunk_Dad (Woody_Allen)
Ruf_Rybekishkov(Manny_Batdad)
John_Stade (Alex_Capirossi)
Jamal_Bale (Anarchow)
Russian_Brick (Brick)

Desired Skins

Skin 112- Image

Skin 127- Image

skin 125- Image

skin 147- Image

skin 187- Image
Last edited by SonOfDonkeyman on July 28th, 2009, 11:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Rocky_Hustler
Game Name(s): Rocky Cortez

Re: Obshina

Post by Rocky_Hustler »

Small Story...But you got good respected members in your application so...Good luck is all I can say :P
P.S Skin 127 looks like a person who starts crime :)
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Are you all willing use these characters exclusively and not as alts?
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Exclusively? No, I still have shit to do for PD. But this would be my main account, and I believe that most of my members and my co-boss(Patrick) would. We'd be a gang focused more on sparking interesting events and doing organized shit that our constant presence wouldn't be as important as us showing up in numbers at regular intervals to do shit, which I think I could organize. We'd also bulk out our numbers with more guys using their main accounts as new goons/cool dudes were recruited.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Manny_Batdad

Post by Manny_Batdad »

Gang's gonna be slick.
Last edited by Manny_Batdad on July 23rd, 2009, 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

So this is kinda like the old syndicate gangs?. Good to see you are willing to put time into RPing this again.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

Yul_Brennar wrote:So this is kinda like the USELESS old syndicate gangs?. Good to see you are willing to put time into RPing this again.
less emphasis on controlling the gun trade and more emphasis on being slavs and stirring it up a little bit

also isn't Skin 147 the mayor's skin?
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

additionally 187 is news
Last edited by vksv on July 23rd, 2009, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Good thing we aren't using 182 then! Also, 147 used to be the mayor skin, but it hasn't been used in a long time, and it's a shame for such a cool skin to go to waste.
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

you know what i meant (187) :colbert:
Bonus_ONeil

Post by Bonus_ONeil »

Shitist write up ever but a guess with this
SonOfDonkeyman wrote: new goons/cool dudes were recruited.
its gunna be awesome.
Manny_Batdad

Post by Manny_Batdad »

Slight change in my name, it's gonna be Ruf_Rybekishkov. Because the other one didn't sound that Russian and didn't make sense.
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

my russian guy is nicholai_volkov
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Blinky_

Post by Blinky_ »

Right now my name is chech_chech but hopefully it'll get changed to Musa_Geshaev at some point
Chachi Arcola - 5 merc/lawyer/arms dealer/drug dealer/wheelman/car jacker/fisherman

I'm out of clean socks
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

COUNT ME IN BUT ON ALT (NO EFFORT FOR PLAYING GANG OVER LE)
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

We have a website now(http://obshina.freeforums.org/index.php), sign up if you're in the faction and send me a pm and i'll give you access to our private forums.
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Lookin' good..
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

your story could do with a lot more work. i'm sure you could find some relevant images. but the potential members are cool guys so good luck!

you seem to believe that chechnyan = russian, they're two wholly different languages and peoples. not to be a stickler.

ps are you the maltese guy?
Last edited by kotmatroskin on July 28th, 2009, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image~
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

It was so much fun roleplaying with you, i know few members also. Support.
TatsuyaNakajima
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

kotmatroskin wrote:your STUPID FAT story could do with a lot more work. i'm SHIT and i'm also sure you could find some relevant images. but the USELESS potential members are cool guys so good luck!

you seem to believe that chechnyan = russian, they're two wholly different languages and peoples. put some more work in learnin your STUPID FAT roles.

ps are you the USELESS maltese guy?
Dude it's szr the accuracy of the rp really isn't that important, and neither is the piece of fanfiction fluff at the beginning of the app. My story shows that I can punctuate and speak English fluently, which means I'm better off than the vast majority of gang apps.

Also the two irl Russians in my gang haven't complained about me giving our gang of stereotypical eastern europeans a cool name that happens to be Chechen, and i'll take their word over the guy who lied on the internet about being Russian until Silver Leo called him out on it.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

ok ok! i support you. you're just more likely to get accepted with more than a paragraph. i'm interested in joining if you get a slot someday :]

ps. i lied to troll him, as he's easy to rage and has sub-par skills in the language. i am in russia at this moment. i wouldn't believe me so look up my IP: 62.181.59.197
Image~
Manny_Batdad

Post by Manny_Batdad »

let's turn people into hotdogs like in that one Russian mafia mission in GTA2
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

Manny_Batdad wrote:let's turn people into hotdogs like in that one Russian mafia mission in GTA2
I like where this is going
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

no
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

why? also i fleshed out our story a little more because i had a few ideas and was going to do it anyways.