The Back Alley Rabbits

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kevin_Moretti

The Back Alley Rabbits

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

* As you approach a dirty old man who's face is full of dried mud and cuts, his clothes are soaked and have multiple stains on them and he is also digging around in the garbage bin, you decide to start up a conversation. The man has a cold and vicious tone.

So another kid wants to know the story, Hmm... Alright.
Ya see, this all started back in 1963 down inside of the old stankin' Los Santos International Airport sewers, we used to do plenty of things down there... My family lived there, we even had our pets down there too, it used ta' be real quiet at home... It was wet, but we loved it. We could do anything we wanted, we found plenty'a old mattresses being thrown out just outside of El Corona near the nude shop, we knew what was done on them but it was clean, real clean. They smell'da woman, but they was used by our family anyways. Eventually we started gettin' bigger and bigger, we only had about twelve of us in the family but we picked up more and more homeless kids. The Po-Lice knew that we was robbin' folks that walked past the airport, but they didn't know where we lived, but either way we wouldn't of gave a sweet fuck. I was out there gettin' food for the younger of the family while the fee-males was out at the mall pick pocketin' the rich. Ya see, pan handlin' was the backbone of 'dis operation we had a'goin. It kept the police away from us, 'cause they thought we was legal and the civilians didn't bother us at all. But stuff got bad after we started dealin' marijuana which we stole from burrito's in El Corona, the po-lice started findin' out who it was sellin', but after we got money we would just buy more and more marijuana so we wasn't gainin' nothin' and we got sloppy. The po's found out that we was sellin', and they thought of us more like a "Homeless Mafia" but that wasn't how it was, we were out there tryna' make our money and keep ourselves alive. Eventually we started sellin' 'dat crack-cocaine and a whole buncha' other shit. Money started rollin' in and we was able to afford a little faggio bike, 'dey was nice it got us where we needed. Some of 'da little fella's started sellin' at about the age of 14 and they was bad, 'dey stole us clothing an' everything but a lot of 'em got caught. See 'dat was our downfall, a little boy named Jimmy Rice drove up to that clothin' store named "Zip" he walked right on in 'dere, tried on some new clothes ran towards the door picked up a bunch and took off. The police was sittin' right outside in their cruiser, thinkin' they was all cool and shit. So the kid zipped past them, and they turned their sirens on after 'dey heard the alarm. Poor little Jimmy Rice got caught, he returned home with a tracker in there on his scrawny chest. We caught 'im after he refused to go take a shower with us. I grabbed my exacto knife while all the younger ones held him still, I cut a nice big HO-MA into his chest then cut his throat, we brought him up and threw him into the lake. The police found him and knew it meant "Homeless Mafia". So we got raided, we had MP5's up our asses and flash bangs all over the place. Some of the younger ones managed to escape, i didn't... I was 34 at the time and i just got out of jail 6 months ago. I'm still trying to find out what happened to all the youngins, my son is tryna' start it all up again down in the Voodoo Ville alley, he named it the Back Alley Rabbits or somethin', I dun-...

* A very loud gunshot is heard, by the echo it sounds as if it was a .50 Cal sniper rifle, the man drops to his knees and hits the ground. A large pool of blood surrounds him as he lays on the ground
lifelessly.

This faction will completely be surrounded by hilarious moments and just pure awesomeness. Some of our activities will include: Dice For Fun, Manhunt, Dumpster Diving, Robbing, Stealing, Pickpocketing, Cart Racing, Bathing, Brawls, Knock and Run, Panhandling, Prank Calls, Getting Drunk and Getting High. I'd like to make this faction as fun as possible but I'd also like to avoid nonRP and Rambo, If your creating a hobo character I'd prefer if he was stupid and crazy, you don't have to but it adds even more RP that will make others enjoy as well.

Always share with a fellow Rabbit.
It isn't nice to not share, not sharing will get you branded.

Always treat a fellow Rabbit with care.

Treat them like you want to be treated, not being kind will get you branded.

Never abuse a fellow Rabbits companion.
They are our family too, for this you will be raped for a day.

Always help a fellow Rabbit.
They are our family and will need our help, not assisting a brother or sister in need will get you beaten and raped by an ugly virgin dude.

Why

I think I can do a nice job, I don't think you guys will want me to lead but I left the explanation, And if it doesn't gets to be official, I would like it to be a non-official gang, but I wish we could have a different color and a official gang commands.

Skins

Image-ID 168

Image-ID 137

Image-ID 135

Image-ID 79

Image-ID 78

Image-ID 77

Members

We actually have no members but we are recruiting.

Ranks

7-Rabbit on Command
6-2nd Rabbit on Command
5-Food Seeker
4-Money Stealer
3-Car Jacker
2-Raper
1-Just found
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: The Back Alley Rabbits

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Stop trying.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Dude you copied it from LS RP, totally everything. Stop fucking trying.
TatsuyaNakajima
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Like Leo said this is from LS RP. Seriously, quit copying other peoples applications! You should just give up like you said you were.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Ron

Post by Ron »

This is shit, why are you even trying? :dogout:
spurt of splooge to the eye
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Stop trying.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

xD fuckin back alley rabbits :bunchies: :btroll: :smug: :smugdog: im lol'in right now
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

This is dumb
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

And if it doesn't gets to be official, I would like it to be a non-official gang, but I wish we could have a different color and a official gang commands.
Basically official.
Gia
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Gia »

this is like bum fights the movie converted to retarded faction rp
the name alone sounds like a game people play in prison
also i see no difference in what your faction does compared to any other pubby on the server you shit, sleep, eat, touch men, and get wasted.

oh and

"If your creating a hobo character I'd prefer if he was stupid and crazy, you don't have to but it adds even more RP that will make others enjoy as well."

rping a crazy person

thought that was some place... in the tutorial.. yes it said you shouldn't.. who knows what a crazy person would do obv rob rape and kill someone!! :dogout:
Jack_Filkins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Jack_Filkins »

mikey_johnson wrote:xD fuckin back alley rabbits :bunchies: :btroll: :smug: :smugdog: im lol'in right now
Mikey fuck off the only reason you read this app is to see if it was good enough to sit around in long enough to find out if its offical. its all you ever do. Fuck Off Forever!!!
You did it to WestCoast Cruisers and Southside Switchers.... Realy Fuck Off
Jack Filkins - Helladumpp
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

I was kinda hoping for no real reason that this would be some kind of loony gang based off of Alice in Wonderland characters because that would be a lot more original and fun than some dumb hey-im-funny-cause-im-random poop fest but no i get kevin moretti!!!! >:-(
Image~
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Fanfarioticul wrote:Aww, come on. Give him a chance. A hobo faction sounds interesting.
He totally copied it from other server. Word by word. Only funny thing he made is ranks
rank 2 - raper
^ hahahah
TatsuyaNakajima