El Cartel Gang Application

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Rafiel_Ramiro

Re: El Cartel Gang Application

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

Ok well i didnt get the picture in that case. If we reconstructed our gang in a non-mexican kind of way lmao would we be considerd?
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Gia wrote:the only good thing ive done besides having boobs check it out
VIVALEFRANCE
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Got banned from the best monkey party server for being somekind of diablo?
Are your friends borred and want to cause some trouble?
Need to get a gang in a matter of seconds?

Then szr is your place!

no san andreas modofications allowed
Rafiel_Ramiro

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

John Reed wrote:Got banned from the best monkey party server for being somekind of diablo?

Then szr is your place!

This post confuses me.. correct me if im wrong cause to be honest i have little idea what you mean.

Are you saying we are diablos/related to diablos and we got banned from a "monkey party server" ? If you are then i think your mistaken. Wilddog is now running El Cartel which has been an allied gang with diablos for im not sure how long but i imagine wilddog can let you know. Our gang left the RAGE gaming guild due to some major differances. We have no hard feeling with them but also no relation whatsoever. Your welcome to go check that and find out.

I know diablos tried out this server a while ago along with a few others and i wasnt involved neither was any other Cartel members so i dont actually know what happend but we heard they left or got disbanded or whatever happend. So try not to let whatever happend with diablos reflect us. We have gone our seperate way because of the large differance in our style of play.
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

well, He could have given that as constructive critisism and we could have adapted Cartels can be mixed race. Id prefer to make a mixed race gang really its more creative.
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

vksv wrote:i think juke denied you guys OK on the grounds that there have already been like 5 mexican gangs on the server
Ok, honestly ive more enjoyed the idea of a mixed race gang compared to a certain race only gang. Cartels can be of a variety of races all in one and I would be more than happy to take this route infact id prefer it, itd be fun..
John Reed wrote:Got banned from the best monkey party server for being somekind of diablo?

Then szr is your place!

@ This i'll break it down for you.

We've been on a variety of servers and --->NEVER<--- been banned here i'll even list them.

WTFMAN 3.0: The first Server we created the gang on survived for a period of time before player base plummited and the user files were given to this server if im correct.

GLRP: This was our second server we again were made offical early on in the piece and lasted the whole life of the server before its owner got addicted to WoW and closed down the server.

High Rise Tactical: This was our third server player base plumted here quickly also due to poor coding this was eventually closed and is in developmental hell or something.

State of Corruption RolePlay: Our forth and most current server again we were going to be made a gang but decided to migrate to your server as it seemed to hold a stabil player base

@ The Diablo comment: YES we were ALLIED with the diablos for a period of time. This wasnt under my leadership and isnt a move id make the Diablos taking gaming way to serious for my liking and exploit and thrive off the hatred of others. We've cut all ties with them and im pretty sure their banned

@ The Friends bored and wanting to cause trouble comment: Id like to see any person playing in the server who has a negative gripe about any interaction between us and them so far.

@The Wanting a gang in a matter of seconds comment: Ive REPEATEDLY stated that we KNOW that we're new and are willing to prove ourselves yet it seems noone is willing to even give us a chance instead making silly french jokes.

Anymore? but please sit down if you dont know shit from clay.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Hey lets create a master plan! ok heres the final solution, let us start World War III before we migrate to MTA 1.0..

so here it goes..

You change name from El Cartel to "Vichy's Virulent Villains" or "VVV" because too many mexicans here in szr, and we want Change so you would be RP-ing this guy and those people beside him would be your cronies

then you would make civvies that will matrun for you and tell you all the other faction's secret, you shall call them the "Schutzstaffeln" aka SS. Then once you get your faction officialized you can start your elite squad of Lieutenants and call them "Einsatzgruppen" they can then kill at your own wag of the finger.

:france:

Sieg Heil, Mein Fuhrer! VVV Uber Alles
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Fuckin hell its like talking to a bunch of chimps.

Rafiel_Ramiro

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

Ok were wasting our time wild.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

lol yeah awesome delete your "the rebirth" thread
Rafiel_Ramiro

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

I had it moved due to the fact it was first moved into publicity when it shouldnt have been. Its a topic discussing which server we should go check out. We chose SZR stupidly.

Iv heard so much about how the admins/playerbase here are 15/16 yr olds and i can finally agree. You obviously dont care about your dying playerbase or new players coming into your server. That combined with the lack of RP anywhere in game has made me realise quite how shit this place really is.

So have fun with your 'community' i can guarentee it wont grow any bigger.

Fags. ;)
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

I was actually close to supporting this until you picked up your ball and went home.

Ok bye have fun in the world of SA:MP!!!
WildDog

Post by WildDog »

Cute, Nice one Kid.
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

Rafiel_Ramiro wrote:I had it moved due to the fact it was first moved into publicity when it shouldnt have been. Its a topic discussing which server we should go check out. We chose SZR stupidly.

Iv heard so much about how the admins/playerbase here are 15/16 yr olds and i can finally agree. You obviously dont care about your dying playerbase or new players coming into your server. That combined with the lack of RP anywhere in game has made me realise quite how shit this place really is.

So have fun with your 'community' i can guarentee it wont grow any bigger.

Fags. ;)

Wow you just got whole server trolled. You guys fucking suck.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

WildDog wrote:Cute, Nice one Kid.
I wasn't being cute. And I really do wish you luck on other servers I am a nice guy! :)
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Why all when got dennied think that we all sucking balls?Mistery.....Bye btw and we will continue sucking balls caus this is the Paradise of Szr....You can ask Bet :smithwagon: sy!
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

WildDog wrote:Well, By the sounds of it your server hasn't had much luck with Mexican Gangs? Well theirs a first for everything isnt there? and like I said to Rachael we're willing to put alot of effort into making our Gang Succeed. Also is there something sacred about Skin 175?
Marcel put 'effort' too but his gang went to shit

another thing is you must speak spanish to RP a good mexican gang isnt?
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Sanjino

Post by Sanjino »

Was raza disbanded? since.. the skins..
And the name is kind of lame but, Support
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Hector_Mata wrote:another thing is you must speak spanish to RP a good mexican gang isnt?
No, it's best if people speak English so everyone on the server can understand each other.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Juke wrote:No, it's best if people speak English so everyone on the server can understand each other.
oh so a mexican ang who cant speak spanish
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Hector_Mata wrote:oh so a mexican ang who cant speak spanish
IT'S INTERNET PRETENDING

SPEAK ENGLISH
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Why dont you do [SPANISH]Fuck you nigger instead? So everyone can understand OOCly?
About gang, guys just give up..
TatsuyaNakajima
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

achully my name is francis so i support this
keep the good work guys! viva le france!!!!!
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Rafiel_Ramiro

Post by Rafiel_Ramiro »

Wow.. you still have this open. You should delete or lock this topic. We have no interest in joining you bunch of kids. Already playing elsewhere.
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

It still has enough life left in it, good for a few kicks to the dead horse. But thanks for dropping by from your busy life being Internet Mexicans to still think of us and the organization of our forums.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is