Disable ballas

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

edit: this shit made double post
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Gentle_Man
Game Name(s): Ken_Worthington

Post by Gentle_Man »

Leo_Cash wrote:If ballas wont be retarded then you will see a civilians running around shooting everyone.
And we don't already see that?
Huey Freeman

Re: Disable ballas

Post by Huey Freeman »

please make this into a poll my brutha, they givin us black people a bad name, lol but i agree when i first started playin SZR the rules/turtorial/thing said this was a NON-DM SERVER yet like kitty mason said "The ballas are playing the way the admins intended", but then again you gotta look at it like this..... if some one makes a post about a balla loggin out to avoid death or somethin then everyone immediatly forum flames that balla, but yeah it's kinda the balla's fault for joining that faction.... it's like joining and then your givin a whole bunch of unwanted baggage, mabey they should have a warning before you join the ballas.... but i agree, please delete the balla faction and make the place into a nice lil apartment complex or somethin agreed?

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Leo_Cash wrote:Ballas=retard(generally)
So if you see a balla you know that in a sec you can get attacked or something. If ballas wont be retarded then you will see a civilians running around shooting everyone.
true
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Kiera
Game Name(s): Angry_Kiera

Post by Kiera »

make killing ballas on sight legal for everyone. problem solved
<+gooooook> he jumped off the roof and died
<+horatio> i didnt jump off
<+horatio> fucking kiera took out a deagle and shot me
Carla_V

Post by Carla_V »

ballas should have a weapons license and spawn with mp5 and shoot everyone!
1 out of the 3 is done
Elizabeth_Saber
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Carla_V wrote:ballas should have a weapons license and spawn with mp5 and shoot everyone!
1 out of the 3 is done
NO
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Kiera wrote:make killing ballas on sight legal for everyone. problem solved

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
Melo
Game Name(s): Carmelo_Sonsir

Post by Melo »

Or we could NOT encourage deathmatching. You cant run around bitching about Ballas Dming you if most of you do the same to them. I say we just end the public part of that faction and/or remove it all together. I like those skins and I'd rather see them being put to good use. Their hawt.
L.S. 4's
"From the North to the South to the East to the West, leave a mothafucka wit a hole in his chest. "
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Yesterday I was playing like 30 minutes, and I was DMed 3 times by Ballas. Any other freaking question?!

Maybe not all Ballas are shitheads, but be honest, most of them are. If you want to make Ballas gang work well, make everyone under rank 4 unable to wield weapons and make everyone under rank 3 spawn with 50 health. Or something.
John Pendergast
Leo_Cash

Re:

Post by Leo_Cash »

John_Pendergast wrote:Yesterday I was playing like 30 minutes, and I was DMed 3 times by Ballas. Any other freaking question?!

Maybe not all Ballas are shitheads, but be honest, most of them are. If you want to make Ballas gang work well, make everyone under rank 4 unable to wield weapons and make everyone under rank 3 spawn with 50 health. Or something.
I have a better idea, code in that only players with level 3+ or 2+ can carry firearms. level 1 can only have melee weapons. This way we would be able to avoid most of dming newbies just passing by.
TatsuyaNakajima
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Leo, I admire your mind. This was the best idea I heard recently. Restrict guns to 2+ or 3+ levels. You're a genius. Really.

edit: It was NOT sarcasm
John Pendergast
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Re: Re:

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

Leo_Cash wrote:Maybe not all Ballas are shitheads, but be honest, most of them are. If you want to make Ballas gang work well, make everyone under rank 4 unable to wield weapons and make everyone under rank 3 spawn with 50 health. Or something.

I have a better idea, code in that only players with level 3+ or 2+ can carry firearms. level 1 can only have melee weapons. This way we would be able to avoid most of dming newbies just passing by.
way to make the server even more boring

who's going to play 8-16 hours without being able to use a gun
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Slim wrote:how about i disable your face bitch
Nice.... :cripes:
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

Ballas dont have to be disbanded, they just need group of good and experienced Leaders and LT's who will keep eye on them and teach them basics of SZR,like rules and all other stuff.
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

no? i am pretty sure the point of the ballas gang is to have all of the people who want to drive around killing people under one flag (sans the sas), not to rehabilitate them or anything like that
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

I got kicked from Vagos about 7 times when I was a newbie, but yeah, I know, I used to be an immature prick back then. I can't say much about ballas though, I haven't been on SA:MP for 4 months.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Tray_Royce

Post by Tray_Royce »

If your tired of being DM'ed by ballas, just make sure you carry a gun all the time. Problem solved, counting none of them know how to lagshoot.
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Tray_Royce wrote:If your tired of being DM'ed by ballas, just make sure you carry a gun all the time. Problem solved, counting none of them know how to lagshoot.
so that when there the ones who die after a failed DM they report us for dm'ing and then we get a warning.... this shit is pointless the only solution(s) is to

1. close the balla gang and make there HQ a nice lil car dealership place were it will be more RP'ish and you can upgrade your current car or buy another car there or something

2. let ball gang to continue on, but don't allow any of them have weapons except for the leader and rank 5's ( if the RESPONSIBLE leader feels it's safe)

3. transfer everyone that's in the balla gang to the SAS faction scince there both the same except that SAS is a TINNNNNNNY bit more mature then ballas are, but don't get me wrong SOME SAS guys are cool and don't do any of that gay shit...

but if you ask me i would go with option number 2 because then most of them will get mad and either leave the server or just make a new char and not join ballas so that they could have weapons and continue mas dm'ing everyone, fact is the balla spirit will live in all current and former ballas... there DM spree's are inevitable...

Jack_Filkins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Jack_Filkins »

Well it seems Casey_Nobeans is never online and i pretty sure he lead ballas
If anything i say he lets them DM because i was just walking down the streets near unity looking for a car
and ballas Level 1-2 ballas who had DM'ed there whole time at SZR with spas12's ! i mean what the fuck, ballas with spas.
thats messed up, and so was i when Casey told them to kill me for No, Reason!

anyway my point is, Casey isn't online much now. And when he is he's a bad influence so they need a new leader.
I would happily take the roll of getting ballas to stop DM'ing and teach them how to lagshoot, not to RK, and Metagame.
And if any of you think that i will fuck about with ballas. Let me have a chance to show i know how to lead a faction.
Jack Filkins - Helladumpp
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

i would be happy to lead the ballaz in my image the way me and karl wanted it back in the days we never could do it he was always at war and shit but i could lead them if i herd they were acting up i kickem if their good cookies i will keepem and teach them the ways of rp and shit like that we will be kind and curdious to other gangs except motels i dont much like them (prices for a hotel is outrageous!) let my pimp self lead the ballaz :smug:

:btroll:
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

this thread sucks
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

vksv wrote:this thread sucks
if i don't get ballaz leadership it sucks im a great leader and if anything you should let me be leader for the hell of it lol let me prove myself
S_C

Post by S_C »

I bet you Karl_Bud could save the ballas
Gia
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Gia »

S_C wrote:I bet you Karl_Bud could save the ballas
this is true when i was in ballas karl bud don't take yo shiat