Disable ballas

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Casey_Calvert

Re: Disable ballas

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Eh, i think i'll quote Kitty here.
Kitty_Mason wrote: One of my alts is an Lt. in the Ballas, but i have no leaderflag. The reason why i don't have leaderflag (even though i've requested it before) is because they don't want the retards being kicked and roaming free, they want them in plain sight and brightly coloured for everyone to see - purple Ballas.

This might not be the intention at all, it just makes sense to me.
That's why you shouldnt delete ballas. When you confront one you know what to expect.[/quote]

As Kitty said that it is good to have an idea who the DMers are, being colored in purple and black skined.

Admins should put spastics who DM etc and are a low level into Ballas automatically, their /quitfaction command disabled and changed to '/ad Hello, better keep away from me, I'm specially handicapped' free of charge for them, so we can least identify the Retard/DMers and feel free to kill them the second they do something wrong, like attempted murder.

It will give the bored players something to do as well as the LSPD to practice their Rush Tazing and 'police work'. Probably useful for GoonSAS and the LSPD Cadets, for special training.

~Problem Solved~
Huey Freeman wrote:
3. transfer everyone that's in the balla gang to the SAS faction scince there both the same except that SAS is a TINNNNNNNY bit more mature then ballas are, but don't get me wrong SOME SAS guys are cool and don't do any of that gay shit...
Uhhh, what the hell is wrong with you. Yeah, let the Ballas be in SAS and they get DEagles, why don't we just give them Miniguns or RPG's for god sake lol, not to mention /cuff /detain /gate /r /d commands. SAS are way too good. Just imagine Balla like people running around always armed. SAS are quite mature, as for Ballas, bleh.
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Casey_Calvert wrote:
Uhhh, what the hell is wrong with you. Yeah, let the Ballas be in SAS and they get DEagles, why don't we just give them Miniguns or RPG's for god sake lol, not to mention /cuff /detain /gate /r /d commands. SAS are way too good. Just imagine Balla like people running around always armed. SAS are quite mature, as for Ballas, bleh.

sorry i forgot SAS was given back there police commands and are now able to handcuff people and were also given D-eagles, ah well doesn't really matter though SAS is purely made of alt(s) but i think your idea makes much more scenes especially the /ad part :smug:

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
Gia
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Gia »

goonsas :smugdog:
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

The only people in the SAS who can taze, detain, arrest and /su are the leaders of the faction.
Gentle_Man
Game Name(s): Ken_Worthington

Post by Gentle_Man »

vksv wrote:The only people in the SAS who can taze, detain, arrest and /su are the leaders of the faction.
Anyone in SAS can detain, but that's only if the person is cuffed, which is only if their hands are up.
Jack_Filkins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Jack_Filkins »

mikey_johnson wrote:if i don't get ballaz leadership it sucks im a great leader and if anything you should let me be leader for the hell of it lol let me prove myself
Mikey, This is war... since i asked for leadership just before

Tip, Mikey will quit after 2 hours like every faction he's in!
Jack Filkins - Helladumpp
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

mikey_johnson wrote:if i don't get ballaz leadership it sucks im a great leader and if anything you should let me be leader for the hell of it lol let me prove myself
Jack_Filkins wrote:Mikey, This is war... since i asked for leadership just before

Tip, Mikey will quit after 2 hours like every faction he's in!

does it really matter? It's like fighting over a pile of baby shit..... no balla's ever log on and if they do there's only like one or two of em' not even the leader plays...

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

and jack grow up you come to bringing up other factions which i was barely apart of i was loayal and true to 3gangs when i was in them first one BALLAZ karl bud tought me everything i knew second one 36th street i was loyal to them i donated mats and cash to them lastly the magnolia crew i was in for a short time. i was in those for long time except mag c
Jack_Filkins

Post by Jack_Filkins »

mikey_johnson wrote:and jack grow up you come to bringing up other factions which i was barely apart of i was loayal and true to 3gangs when i was in them first one BALLAZ karl bud tought me everything i knew second one 36th street i was loyal to them i donated mats and cash to them lastly the magnolia crew i was in for a short time. i was in those for long time except mag c
Woah mikey, you would be a shit leader because your two faced. you was saying Good Luck to me IG now your being a prick on the forum.. Mikey i was balla level 1-5 then level 10-12 so i know alot, i know how to bring a faction up, Oh and one thing
mikey_johnson wrote:if i herd they were acting up i kickem
This just says i will have no effort in changing a person, because if they do one thing wrong i will kick them

If i heard a member of the Balla faction was playing up and Deathmatching Vagos or deathmatching Fullstop, maybe RK or Metagaming i would call them to the PigPen have a chat with them over the rules, call in the man that was misstreated sort it out, make the balla pay the losses of the guy he mistreated or pay it my self...
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

im basicly doin the same thing your doing to me being nice INGAME and being a doosh on forums and i would make a great leader if i ever get leader flag i will prove myself
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

the both of you have forced me to post this...

or would you prefer this one?

like i said... your fighting over a gang that is worthless & hated by all... why the fuck would you want to take ownership of it? just to be leader of something? people join ballas or are put in ballas for a reason, so that they can be properly labeled as rule breaking pricks that don't make the game fun for anyone....

mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

yea this is pointless lol them days of karl bud and the boys be over keep the shit gang im gonna txt my gf now have fun with fighting jack :) my phones broke fuck well...... GOOD LUCK GETTING THE FLAG JACK YOU WILL BE HUNTED DOWN BY DIE HARD VAGOS woopsie caps lock lol not re typing cause i have to get my last statment in the second one rules its me jack you were first to want the leadership as you said so the retard ones yours :bunchies: toodles
S_C

Post by S_C »

Huey Freeman wrote:the both of you have forced me to post this...

or would you prefer this one?

like i said... your fighting over a gang that is worthless & hated by all... why the fuck would you want to take ownership of it? just to be leader of something? people join ballas or are put in ballas for a reason, so that they can be properly labeled as rule breaking pricks that don't make the game fun for anyone....

why dont you worry about yourself
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

S_C wrote: why dont you worry about yourself

1. who the fuck you think you talkin to?

2. their bumpin an old ass thread.... i rather see it die already rather then seein 2 ballas arguing over a pointless subject... and should you really be askin me that question?
Last edited by Huey Freeman on September 2nd, 2009, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S_C

Post by S_C »

some kinda pussy ass faggot?
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

S_C wrote:some kinda pussy ass faggot?

you said it not me :smug:

mikey_johnson

Post by mikey_johnson »

im dont with it lol :smug:
Jack_Filkins

Post by Jack_Filkins »

mikey_johnson wrote:im dont with it lol :smug:
Like I Said, Mikey Quits Soon After... Soon As There's War Or A Arguements... Mikey's Gone!

I Will Happily Lead Ballas Into Making Them A Better Faction...And if there hated. I'll sure try to fix that!
Poo Ming - LSPD Wannabe

I B TROLLIN'
S_C

Post by S_C »

you guys know if you really wanted to try and lead ballas you should join first and help them out. your probly not going to get it by just asking your gonna have to show them you can and even still there not really looking for a typical leader who kicks D-bags out and shit, you have to guide them as best you can.
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Ballas is good without leader, at least nobody is responsible for faggot ballas.
John Pendergast
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

I had made an apl for the Ballas leaderflag but nothing happend..All the Kitty's quotes are from mine apl..And i think Ballas are here just to do shits..When i was in Ballas i never dmed someone..But many tried to dmed me..Thats why i left them..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Huey Read Only '09.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
John Torino

Post by John Torino »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Huey Read Only '09.
yo jay come back to szr

ps. read post dates
I apologize.
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Huey Read Only '09.

suck my dick '09-eternity :dogout: