Four Corner Hustlers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Re: Four Corner Hustlers

Post by cHR0ME »

I've spoke with toretto in vent, hes a white kid that smokes weed all day and goes to school and gets beat up im sure...
He comes on with his high school buddies and googles a gang that hes probably seen in his school, now hes like oh damn, im a 4ch in real life, so he comes on here and thinks hes hard, making a gang he would never fit into in real life, Toretto, you are fake, really fake, and so are your little buddies, I live 1 hour from you, I will fuck you up if you give me a address, no joke... you think your hard but you really arent, so quit fronting and quit googling shit and getting gayass pictures, you kno damn right your a false flag, and you should be shot in the face, thanks very much.... Do some time in jail, i bet youll be the first person on big tyrones list to buttfuck :D Have a great day...

4CH Failzzzzz
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

You dont have to be over 18 to join a gang, thats a shitty perception mister policeman. Most 4's are 10-13 when they first join. So you can probably assume that their actually younger.

Two words : Fake Kids

Quit going on google man, your a cracka, you have no place in real gangs, them niggas would have no remorse for you.
alvar_ansgar

Post by alvar_ansgar »

chrome you are white as well
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

alvar_ansgar wrote:chrome you are white as well
well not really white, he is kind of a pale gray.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Melo
Game Name(s): Carmelo_Sonsir

Post by Melo »

cHR0ME wrote:You dont have to be over 18 to join a gang, thats a shitty perception mister policeman. Most 4's are 10-13 when they first join. So you can probably assume that their actually younger.

Two words : Fake Kids

Quit going on google man, your a cracka, you have no place in real gangs, them niggas would have no remorse for you.
Your what we call ignorant. Your just mad because we took your war virginity and kicked the fuck out of your gang. Two. I am black, so you calling me a nigga, is about as fake as it gets. I tolerate shit like that because I know its intent is not aimed toward racism. But coming from you its just stupid. Three, you don't know anymore about gangs then Tor does so shut your mouth. If you are willing to fight Tor in real life because of this game, let me come. Ill bring some real gangsters, you know, the kind who walk around with pit bulls and REAL chrome tucked in their jordans, the kind who are actually in a gang, they would be happy to tell you about it.
L.S. 4's
"From the North to the South to the East to the West, leave a mothafucka wit a hole in his chest. "
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Chr0m3 is angry his gang is getting worked over. i think the 4CH could be very prosperous
vksv
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by vksv »

lol

drew dawg and toretto are really excellent at logging to avoid death, g exploiting and running into houses

support
Turdetto_McKaul

Post by Turdetto_McKaul »

vksv wrote:lol

drew dawg and toretto are really excellent at logging to avoid death, g exploiting and running into houses

support

first off I dont log to avoid death where is your screenshot and I g exploited into YOUR COP CAR why are you mad it saves YOU time and yes i ran into my house?

you rushtaze, charge stack and abuse your team 2...why are you so great?
nicko_belic wrote:you want to kick me? man its not nice i give you my life for being officel
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

we (try to) keep people like you off of the streets since you obviously have something to prove with this new gang
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Melo

Post by Melo »

People like us keep people like you busy. Thats why you dont have time to go fuck around like the rest of team 2, you have to actually do your job. Smile.
L.S. 4's
"From the North to the South to the East to the West, leave a mothafucka wit a hole in his chest. "
David_York

Post by David_York »

With Mag C gone and leaving a population gap open, we'll be seeing some activity with Motel 16 and 4CH if they get official.
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

(( Yo tazer me while I'm claiming so I don't take damage ))
cHR0ME wrote:
4CH Failzzzzz
Karl_Bud wrote:luke_smith is such a gangsta its not even funny really
Turdetto_McKaul

Luke_Smith wrote:(( Yo tazer me while I'm claiming so I don't take damage ))
lol anyone who says that I have either made mad and they are raging or they dont know shit about it and went trolling around on the forums to find some background on me.

oh yeah and how is Yours and Ryosukes server going? oh yeah your still around he so it must fuckin suck, piece of shit.
nicko_belic wrote:you want to kick me? man its not nice i give you my life for being officel
Melo

Post by Melo »

Luke_Smith wrote:(( Yo, I like to post random shit. ))
L.S. 4's
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

No idea what you mean by a server, and Ryosuke but, I can tell that I wasn't the one /calling everyone or talkin in vent sayin come to LSR szr sucks n shit' screw szr, it was a turd named Turdetto McKaul, Also I ain't ragin bro, just statin out the backround about you, thats right uh huh
Melo wrote:Boo hoo my fake gang got insulted im ragin atm >:(
Melo

Post by Melo »

Luke_Smith wrote:I got insulted by a black person in a fake gang. Im ragin and I say atm because it makes me look more illiterate.
L.S. 4's
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

It is funny how everything goes around
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

Took ya long enough to come up with that melo
Turdetto_McKaul

Luke_Smith wrote:No idea what you mean by a server, and Ryosuke but, I can tell that I wasn't the one /calling everyone or talkin in vent sayin come to LSR szr sucks n shit' screw szr, it was a turd named Turdetto McKaul, Also I ain't ragin bro, just statin out the backround about you, thats right uh huh
first off you can deny that shit all you want but im pretty sure if I did that shit I'd be range banned to hell right now and this app wouldn't even be up, second off when do I ever see you on szr why are you even talking here, third off I know your mad,jealous, and really are just posting to try and be cool but I know that deep down inside you that you want to join 4CH I can tell man its okay, just come to your senses and stop shitting up our gang thread with worthless posts.
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

Heck no I would never join 4ch mang :whoptc:

2.second off when do I ever see you on szr why are you even talking here

Shouldn't really be worried about it, I atleast have a job and dont play a game 24/7 that You rage in
Turdetto_McKaul

Luke_Smith wrote:Heck no I would never join 4ch mang :whoptc:

2.second off when do I ever see you on szr why are you even talking here

Shouldn't really be worried about it, I atleast have a job and dont play a game 24/7 that You rage in
are your shit posts ever going to end? how do you have a job you can't even talk and the thing you said second makes no sense with what you said after it, you are literally retarded. stop posting.
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

2. second off when do I ever see you on szr why are you even talking here

^ That up there was your original question, but you're probably too dumb to even notice what you had said before, and yes it does make sense, "You shouldn't be worried about whether I'm on szr or not since I have a job and that I do not play a game 24/7 that you rage in". If that's so hard to understand, then you are the literally retarded one my friend.
Turdetto_McKaul

Luke_Smith wrote:2. second off when do I ever see you on szr why are you even talking here

^ That up there was your original question, but you're probably too dumb to even notice what you had said before, and yes it does make sense, "You shouldn't be worried about whether I'm on szr or not since I have a job and that I do not play a game 24/7 that you rage in". If that's so hard to understand, then you are the literally retarded one my friend.
lol first you couldn't type for shit and now all of a sudden when someone calls you an idiot you snap into "real" mode from you fake ass flake mode.....once again stop posting in here no one gives a fuck what you say besides your BF ryosuke a.k.a "fuck magc imma get dem fools,*me gets owned hard and joins magc*
Luke_Smith

Post by Luke_Smith »

No you stop posting, you're spelling is soo off that It's pretty hard to Even tell what the heck you're trying to say lad.
Turdetto_McKaul

Luke_Smith wrote:No you stop posting, you're spelling is soo off that It's pretty hard to Even tell what the heck you're trying to say lad.
this is my thread? your an idiot.