Removed bikes?

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

neozuki
Game Name(s): Neozuki_Isuzu Adam_Worth George_Borrow

Re: Removed bikes?

Post by neozuki »

I have two suggestions:

1: Make bikes available as housecars, but only after we can lock them. Also make sure they cost a lot, maybe 1 mil would work. This way, only people who are able to accumulate 1,000,000 in the first place can use them. If they abuse them, admins or maybe even police can 'impound' the car, so the person can no longer use it. The hefty price will cut down on them, and locks will ensure no idiots get them.

2. Make car dealerships a business. In addition to selling normal cars, there can be a limit of bikes sold per day or per week. Like 5 FCR's per day or something. They should also cost the dealership a lot of cash.

Both ideas help to cut down on the number of bikes by an increased price and a respawn limit.
If we aren't getting locks for housecars (which I would appreciate, my Sultan is a theft magnet) then idea 1 won't really work.
But I do think the 'impound' ability given to cops would solve the whole "I can't catch so and so because they're on a bike", but should only be usable when a cop is on the bike or near it (or at the spawn etc, not during a chase).
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

Actually making FCRs available but at a high price, above 1 mil, isn't a bad idea. People who will be able to afford that will probably not be retarded and use bikes to mess with cops and run away etc.
Casadina
Game Name(s): im a girl

Post by Casadina »

horatio wrote:Actually making FCRs available but at a high price, above 1 mil, isn't a bad idea. People who will be able to afford that will probably not be retarded and use bikes to mess with cops and run away etc.
it's obvious you've never been a cop before, think about who has access to more than a mil fyi
ImageImageImage
neozuki
Game Name(s): Neozuki_Isuzu Adam_Worth George_Borrow

Post by neozuki »

Or we can RP that Los Santos passed a law which requires that all bikes be implanted with electronical devices that will shut off the bike, or cut off the fuel when an officer /disables the bike.

I don't really mind if we get sports bikes back or not, but I am just offering suggestions to help.
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

horatio wrote:Actually making FCRs available but at a high price, above 1 mil, isn't a bad idea. People who will be able to afford that will probably not be retarded and use bikes to mess with cops and run away etc.
History has proven you wrong and will continue to do so.
Thesoldier
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Daniel_Peters

Post by Thesoldier »

Mackenzie wrote:How about we just improve the shit arms dealing-material dynamic thats been an issue for months and then we dont even need to think about motocycles.