Bodyguard

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Bodyguard

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

I just realized that mayors guards get nothing at all. At least throw us some mace or something, and possibly the inter-department radio to cooperate with police. Any other suggestions go here...

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
David_York

Re: Bodyguard

Post by David_York »

I don't see that happening...
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

We are basically secret service to the mayor, you don't think they should get anything to detain people? Not asking for deagles here, i am just suggesting something along the lines of mace or smoke grenade.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Ed_Waldsmith

Post by Ed_Waldsmith »

Perhaps batons, but odds are that you fellas will not get anything that you do not give yourselves.
Juke wrote:you can never have too many "Z"s or "X"s to show people how fzcxing xtremezy you are.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

Its just weird to think that you are like secret service to the mayor and NOT get anything for it, you think it would be around the FBI type of job (and obviously much harder to become one than it is now).

James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

Havent bodyguards been given spawn weapons before and were taken away before? Yeah...
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

Dont see how simple teargas/mace would be abused

anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

tyrone_phillips wrote:Dont see how simple teargas/mace would be abused
then you are blind
David_York

Post by David_York »

When Ari was mayor I think I spawned with m4's. If mayoral bodyguards are to get anything, they'll have to be recruited like the police.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

David_York wrote:When Ari was mayor I think I spawned with m4's. If mayoral bodyguards are to get anything, they'll have to be recruited like the police.
I said that earlier

Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Mace is probably the most abusable weapon there is, and teargas is just... pointless. It sits there and smokes and lags people out, that is all it does.

so i doubt you will be getting either

Just buy/run some materials and make yourself a gune
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
James_Dodds

Post by James_Dodds »

Kitty_Mason wrote:...and teargas is just... pointless.
Best weapon for the best family :smugdog:
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

Just somthing... :suicide:

Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

I'm assuming these weapons will be to used to protect Brick right? But really Brick doesn't even need bodyguards to begin with, now if it were Giorgi_Puduzzie then that would be a different story, but still it sounds like you just want to spawn with weapons just to actual have SOMETHING in your possession, give this guy a nightstick or something and call it a day :colbert:

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Habib is the new mayor and his guards could use some guns, give them batons and sd pistols :D
TatsuyaNakajima
Huey Freeman

Post by Huey Freeman »

Leo_Cash wrote:Habib is the new mayor and his guards could use some guns, give them batons and sd pistols :D

ohh, lol i forgot habib is the new mayor

Ando wrote: Appreciation for the oldschool is indeed important, but recognizing genuine talent and having an open mind about new stuff is equally vital.
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Yeah probably something like a nightstick. It's not like 'WOW you have a nightstick please don't kill me' type of things. Mace, hell, that would be pretty good. I have not seen any noob like Mayor's guards since I became a guard. If they act all up just get the Mayor, lead head guard or admin to kick 'em. I still doubt they would abuse it.
Leo_Cash wrote:Habib is the new mayor and his guards could use some guns, give them batons and sd pistols :D
I don't see anything wrong with an SD Pistol, if your a way abusive noob you wouldn't even know how to use it.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

Casey_Calvert wrote:I don't see anything wrong with an SD Pistol, if your a way abusive noob you wouldn't even know how to use it.
You underestimate noobs.

Imagine a 11-years old guy with no English skills so he doesn't understand what does "light roleplay" mean. But can handle the pistol fricking well.
John Pendergast
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

So your talking about Asians?
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

12-years-old is an archetype, they aren't necessarily asians.
John Pendergast
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

Even though I am no longer a guard, it would just make so much more sense in the RP world...

Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

I did eventually find out that you can do /guard without being a mercenary, which does however make sense. Also with the LE they let you off having a gun or 2. As long as you don't flourish them around when the mayor isn't around or online. 'Mayorial Security ma'am, fuck off'