1. 173 2. 174 3. 175 4. 114 5. 115 6. 116 7. 237

OOC Info:

Do you understand the rules/regulations of a gang?:Yes
Will you fully RP EVERYTHING involving your gang including invitations?: Yes

HQ and Cars:
We already have a HQ scripted and Cars

Background Story:

Los Santos, 1998

Grove Street Families is no longer king. Years ago, under the leadership of Sweet Johnson and his brother CJ, this Black street gang, and the Varrios los Aztecas, an allied Chicano street gang, changed the face of gang politics in the city of Los Santos, and the entire state of San Andreas, disbanding the San Fierro Rifas and all but crippling the remaining Vagos and Ballassets. Los Santos of 1998 is a different place. Families sets, long having set upon each other in greed to carve out for themselves bigger and bigger chunks of the city, began to set-flip, forging alliances and then melding completely with burgeoning gangs like the Crips and their rivals, the Bloods, having formed to combat these Crips. The city becomes a patchwork of colors, and the supremacy of Grove Street Families is lost.

Varrios los Aztecas, facing resistance from emboldened Vagos sets and the newly arrived gangs from Mexico and El Salvador, rapidly expanded their territory to stop any question of their reign over the Varrios of LS. Quickly, in the absence of Families hold over the city, Varrios los Aztecas became the most feared gang in Los Santos, claiming territory from East beach west to Downtown, and from East LS south to the docks. Varrios los Aztecas was highly structured, but as their territory expanded, the Comandantes under the Jefe began to obtain more and more power, controlling huge swaths of Los Santos. Yet, amid this seeming prosperity, murmurs of descent begin to be heard among the ranks. Soon, it was clear there were two emerging camps; those who wanted to go back to the old ways, Cesar’s ways of staying below the radar, hunkering down and establishing lines and treaties, and then those who felt that only the most ruthless gang survives by constantly expanding territory, discovering new rackets and dominating the black market of Los Santos. One such Commandante who believes in this new perspective is Shao Cool a powerful lord in East Beach and El Corona. He has allies and a means to his end, but right now Aztecas is powerful, so he waits and bides his time…

El Corona, Los Santos, 2001

Shao Cool stands at the desk of the Jefe of Varrios Los Aztecas, in the study of his home in El Corona. The Jefe, Cesar Vialpando’s replacement, a man who, this morning almost felt himself to be invincible, now feels old looking at this young man standing in front of him. Shao places his hands on the desk and speaks for the first time since entering the Jefe’s home.

“Ahora’le… Jefe…. Que paso?”
Shao inquired, eyes hidden behind dark glasses. This Jefe, this leader of Aztec warriors, who once tore a mans windpipe from his throat for not taking off his sunglasses when he spoke to him, now quivers at the steel in the Comandante’s voice.

“Sientate… sit, please,”
the Jefe asked, betraying no hint of the fear smoldering in his eyes.

“I prefer to stand,”
Shao replies,

“ I have some unfortunate news that I must bear, Jefe.”
Shao leans in, now six inches away from the Jefe’s face.

“After you and Hernandez decided to call a cease-fire in them hoods… which I knew wouldn’t make any difference… an alliance of Front Yard Ballas and North Santos Vagos came through and wiped out three entire nieghborhoods, which they’re now splitting amongst themselves. And speaking of splitting, El Rey de los Aztecas, this new acquisition of theres,”
at this he leans in more,
“Splits Azteca territory in two. Which makes this job easier.”
At this, Shao turns around and faces the door, showing his back to the Jefe.

“Senor. The time has come for more ruthless measures.”
“Shao?”
Before the Jefe can react, Shao leaps over the desk, tackles the Chief and flicks open his blade an inch from the Jefe’s eye.

“Half What?”
the Jefe asks.

“I get half of your current territory. My turf and those of my compatriate Comandantes are now under my driect command. Half the money in your safe is mine. Half of the armory is mine. I have people in your half. You do not have people in mine. If you think of trying to take it back, I will gut your children while they sleep and nail your balls to the ceiling. If you think of allying with anyone, I will bomb your house. The Aztecas need a new direction, no more time for this watching and waiting and letting us decay back to the days when only El Corona was ours. No more. We will own this city, take this pinche town for everything its got. Hood after hood of street soldiers dying for the vision of a free Raza and an independent Aztlan. City after city, then, untill all of San Andreas and all of Aztlan receive bloody revenge for fuckin injustices past.”

“You… you Loco ese, totally crazy…”

“Yeah,”
Shao replied, smiling,
“Crazy like the Aztec Assassin with the rising sun shining blood on his obsidian blade…”
With this, Shao gutted the Jefe, leaving him to lay in a pool of his own blood.

Los Santos, 2003

The Varrios los Aztecas confounded by the split and breakdown of chain of command, quickly succumbed to the city, its remaining neighborhoods to be split apart by the new throng of gangs invading Los Santos. By mid 2003, the Aztecas were no more.

The former Aztecas under Shao Cool, however, united by purpose, resolve and ruthlessness, entrenched themselves in El Corona, East Beach and East los Santos, inspiring intense fear and loyalty due to their cutthroat nature and intense gang pride. They soon became a force to be reconed with and started gaining a wide reputation across San Andreas by various names like South Side Aztecas, Aztecas Locos and simply Aztecas, them bieng the only ones in the city rockin turqoise flags and actually putting in work.

However, this attachment to the Aztecas concerned Shao and his comrades, for they were different. They were cunning, calculating, proud, honest, violent and most of all crazy and they knew their name must reflect this.

Assembled with his Comandantes, he suddenly remembered the last time he saw the Jefe of the Aztecas.

“You… you Loco ese, totally crazy…”
“Yeah. Crazy like the Aztec Assassin …”
Shao smiles then, knowing exactly what this new force is. Shao knows the name that will be screamed through the varrios, echoing off the buildings of downtown, the name that even before its release is allready feared,

“Asesinos Loco”
Travis_Wells

Re: Asseions Gang App

Post by Travis_Wells »

Sorry did add pics of hq cars and skins sorry

It wouldnt let me so ill just tell you where HQ and what cars there will be The Hq is ganng be at the LosSantos Vagos thats where hq will be and cars will b
Car 1 will be ID:560 car name is Sultan

Car 2 will be ID:467 Name of car is Oceanic

Car 3 will be ID:587 Name of car is Euros
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

:cripes:
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Yul_Brennar wrote::cripes:
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

im ass loco ese
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Gonz_Diller
Game Name(s): Gonz_Diller Alex_Trujillo Mekka_Lopez

Post by Gonz_Diller »

I wanna be El Diablo
PS:Dan_Collin IRL secret pic is in my avatar, enjoy.
MIKEYMIKE609
kinda dump

Post by MIKEYMIKE609 »

BEST GANG APP OF ALL TIME BETTER THAN IRA
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Oh wow i want to join to use the sultan gangcar
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Asesino_Cool

Post by Asesino_Cool »

MIKEYMIKE609 wrote:BEST GANG APP OF ALL TIME BETTER THAN IRA
Thats cos its MY GANG APP FROM ANOTHER SERVER.

This is my gang who ever the fuck posted this thread, and its our story, gtfo of here and be creative, make your own gang name and gang story.

http://www.gtasarp.com/forums/showthrea ... pplication

Asesino's Loco motherfuckers!!!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Asesino_Cool wrote:Thats cos its MY GANG APP FROM ANOTHER SERVER.

This is my gang who ever the fuck posted this thread, and its our story, gtfo of here and be creative, make your own gang name and gang story.

Asesino's Loco motherfuckers!!!
Bring your Locos to foit my Colombians on Szr..

La Familia Colombiana and Szr way best than your Fake Locos at a fake role play server!
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Asesino_Cool

Post by Asesino_Cool »

The Captain wrote: Bring your Locos to foit my Colombians on Szr..

La Familia Colombiana and Szr way best than your Fake Locos at a fake role play server!
Man we got disbanded cos the cops sucked admins dick and frapsed us after they started a riot.

It was our third strike.

We still got 6 guys that are still in it and old school players, but you dont have a Deagle here lol, we all love our deagles.

ps. how can you call us fakes? We have been here before and tore the place up, Coraje del Diablo young man, if you are interested in a clan match PM me and it can easily be arranged, we are involved in many tournaments.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

personally i think the whole idea of a mexican gang is stupid...go join vagos
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Asesino_Cool wrote:We have been here before and tore the place up, Coraje del Diablo young man
lol
Asesino_Cool wrote:if you are interested in a clan match PM me and it can easily be arranged, we are involved in many tournaments.
lol
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

lol
Marco_Bling

Post by Marco_Bling »

Pcw in my server, call hltv, we start as ct

Wally_Stone wrote:there was a good reason to kill u because u treatened all of us that u were gonna post on forums
Jin_Meshima wrote:We all trust each other cuz we are a true family
" Not Jewkuza"
MIKEYMIKE609
kinda dump

Post by MIKEYMIKE609 »

to many mexicans we need some white's
Peter_Bonjasky
Game Name(s): Peter_Conti

Post by Peter_Bonjasky »

" Los Santos, 2003 "

Gonna tell you guys somethin.
WE ARE IN FUCKING 1992 ! :cripes:
Johnny_B_Bling
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Peter_Bonjasky wrote:" Los Santos, 2003 "

WE ARE IN FUCKING 1992 ! :cripes:
Really?
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

James_Brewer wrote:personally i think the whole idea of a mexican gang is stupid...go join vagos
Go Cut Your Self EMO (inside Joke)
MIKEYMIKE609
kinda dump

Post by MIKEYMIKE609 »

[/quote] Thats cos its MY GANG APP FROM ANOTHER SERVER.

Asesino's Loco motherfuckers!!![/quote]

Wow who pissed in your taco? And since you must have not got the dumbass remark i said IRA was a gang app just like your only better but it failed like your shit app will Btw your name is retarded YOU LOCO FUUCKEER