Removed

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Onyx_Genuine

Removed

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

Removed
Last edited by Onyx_Genuine on November 26th, 2009, 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
keeboo
Game Name(s): Keondre_Genuine

Re: No Mercy Crew

Post by keeboo »

Thats nuce dude i hope you get accepted
IG Name:Keondre_Genuine
Gang:SFG's (Street Fam Ganstaz)
Level:5 (Until I get Unbaned then 6)
Hours Played: 45(If i get unbanned ill get more hours
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

lol
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

no: members
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

what you mean no:members? maybe if u hate us cuz everytime u try to kill us in game we pown u u dont have to hate we are meant to be at war and lead a gang lol so dont hate
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Onyx_Genuine wrote:what you mean no:members? maybe if u hate us cuz everytime u try to kill us in game we pown u u dont have to hate we are meant to be at war and lead a gang lol so dont hate
I didn't quite understand that, your at war with the Admins?

edit: "will our No mercy crew get accepted" - Keboo, why are you asking me.......?
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

why would be at war with admins im talking about in Game
some of us are from m16 but that has nothing to do with this gang
or what ever we just trying to have fun while we play this game
you know im just saying maybe because some of us got haters in Game dosent mean
we cant have a chance to make a new gang?
Sc3tch

Post by Sc3tch »

M16 no.2

sux
.....Wayoooo.......
Gabriel_Zevetti

Post by Gabriel_Zevetti »

That's balls.
Dean Jackson - LSPD Officer
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

m16 #2 lmao fuck no thats why we making this new gang and stop hating for real not all gangs have to be barbies like
SACC mafia or other i dont want mention btw u guys are grove and just dont like us
cuz we been powin ur asses in m16 but this is a new deferent deal a new gang in town new shit u know
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

You really serious about this? you still in M16 LOL, you needed to choose to stay or quit M16 before even posting this, also I doubt this will be better than Mafia/S.A.C.C. and other that you don't want to mention just for the way you express yourself seems like your just power hungry. Good Luck NOT

-1 Support
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

nah we making it cuz is gonna be a gang and way diff and we havent quit m16 cu zno lts havent been on
we are gettin kicked right now Javier is going on and this is a new whole diff thing listen mekka
you dont like me i dont like you but you dont have to hate on my projects man
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

this is the same thing as m16 because it has the same members, a gang doesnt change just because it gets a new name, a new HQ, and new skins
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

nah this is different man your just hating ok im a be straight
Dirty and i are tired of them Bs Lt's making war with everyone so we
want make our own shit and lead it right why not give us a chance? there only
4 members from m16 cuz they also hate beign there allready -_- we were waiting for kick
cuz we agreeted to do that so we keeping our word
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

Onyx_Genuine wrote:nah we making it cuz is gonna be a gang and way diff and we havent quit m16 cu zno lts havent been on
we are gettin kicked right now Javier is going on and this is a new whole diff thing listen mekka
you dont like me i dont like you but you dont have to hate on my projects man
I don't even know you dude, I never had problems with an M16 so dunno what you talking about all you can say is hate?

And naw, this is no different it just look like another street gang.
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

is another street gang but we will work different
so is not the same you got ur chance on SACC why cant we get ours?
your gang is nothing but a bunch of slaves who run mats for you so you get money in game
and dont take this bad im just explaining what your gang is
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

my "Gang" is not a gang is a business faction, we run mats and do events some of them construction RP, we also had RP deliveries with Mafia and others, and those "slaves" are making more $$$ and good cars in less time that you did.
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

those slaves make more money by them selves you make em run 5kb and pay to em like 17k or w.e and mats cost is 20k so they misisn like 13k
they are just new and not trust and im doing my shit fuck the cars is about having fun is a game the cars i have em IRL

but anyways thats ur id thats ur gang idc what u do on it thats why we making our own
to RP how we want now how stuck up Guys behind the Pc in gangs as LT tell you what to do
why dont we stay as civilians because is boring why dont we join other gangs we dont like them
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

See? you don't even know how much I pay them, isn't this your gang app? instead of talking about what you got IRL or what other gangs are like why don't you concentrate on getting supported?
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

Thats what im doing i just hate how people Asume this gang will be a #2 m16 just because i been on it
i also been in groves and Rebelz militia
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

then stop talking about other factions trying to get supported by saying "we are different they aren't good as us" and start showing you really are different
Last edited by Mekka_Lopez on November 24th, 2009, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

idont need to proof anything to you we will show what we are if we get approved now please Stop Spamin my post thanks
Mekka_Lopez

Post by Mekka_Lopez »

Onyx_Genuine wrote:idont need to proof anything to you we will show what we are if we get approved now please Stop Spamin my post thanks
I never spammed, was just letting you know some info you seemed to don't know
Sc3tch

Post by Sc3tch »

Onyx_Genuine wrote:m16 #2 lmao fuck no thats why we making this new gang and stop hating for real not all gangs have to be barbies like
SACC mafia or other i dont want mention btw u guys are grove and just dont like us
cuz we been powin ur asses in m16 but this is a new deferent deal a new gang in town new shit u know
....And you want your own faction? :cripes:
.....Wayoooo.......
Onyx_Genuine

Post by Onyx_Genuine »

What info your just a SelfIsh man you had your chance with your gang but who are you to judge anyways
im just waiting to see if approved or dennied atleast im trying and i also got alot of high levels who are not
gonna be in a gang and they support us cuz we wont be like m16 like you said we have better Lt's