The Triads

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Haruhi

The Triads

Post by Haruhi »

Gang Name: The Triad

Gang Description: Modern day triads have become more business-like organizations. The interactions and integrations of power among triad gangs from mainland China, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong are often not to evade counter-operations from local authorities, but rather to attain business benefits. At the present, the largest and most business oriented market is the mainland. Triads head for any profitable opportunity, and some Hong Kong triads have taken to making legitimate investments in the Mainland, either for legitimate reasons or just to exploit the legitimacy of these businesses for other illegal purposes.creasing in power, the triads remain low key, yet ruthless in criminal activities. The scale of triad membership is difficult even for its leaders to ascertain. Although some triads have only 50 members, larger ones have over 30,000 members. Well known triads in Hong Kong now include the Sun Yee On, Wo Shing Wo and 14K.
The triads have been engaged in counterfeiting since the 1880s. Between the 1960s and 1970s, the triads were involved in the counterfeiting of Chinese currency, often of the Hong Kong 50-cent piece. In that same decade, the gangs were also guilty of copying books, generally very expensive ones and selling them on the black market. Inevitably, as new technology was developed, and the average person grew wealthier, the triads had to move onto copying newer effects such as watches. This meant that they had a much wider market.

Why?: Over several centuries, what are known as triads today developed from a patriotic society to a criminal organization. Following the Wuchang Uprising on October 1911 and the subsequent overthrow of the Qing Dynasty China the following year, the Hong Society's, primary purpose were thus accomplished. An unfortunate consequence of this new-found victory was the society's loss of a primary purpose; further compounded ironically by the fact that most (if not all) missed out on the opportunity to participate in the actual uprising, thus leaving many of them angry and depressed. Unable to revert back to normal civilian lives after spending years living in grave danger and extreme violence as outlaws, many ex-rebels reunited to form a cult which later came to be known as the Triad. Having lost the usual donations and support from the public with the collapse of the Qing dynasty China, members of the newly-formed cult resorted to money extortion from the unwilling public through all possible means.

Members:

Haruhi_Fujioka/Haruhi - Boss
Fang_Wang/Fang_Wang - LT
Emiliano_Zapata/MoMurderah - LT
Martin_Thoresen/Martin_Thoresen - LT
Dace_Venetes/Dace_Venetes - Soldier
Paddy_McGinty/ Kato - Soldier
Darren_Boyle/Darren_Cilia - Associate
Clancy_McLory /Mark_Pront - Associate
Disis_Sparta/DevilsPoison - Recruit
Azazael_Sparta/Azazael - Recruit
Adam_Baum/HolyPeanuts - Recruit

Desired Skins:

Image - Boss

SKIN 294 - LT

Image - Lt.

Image - Associate

Image - Soldier

Image - Recruit

Desired HQ:

No Current Images - Pending
[IMG]
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: The Triads

Post by Juke »

Gang Name:
Gang Description: IC paragraph describing the gang. Where you came from, 'style' etc General information plus a short history.
Why?: OOC or both OOC and IC - Why you should be a gang leader. How established you/your gang and your gang members are on the server, etc
Haruhi

Post by Haruhi »

Gang Name: Lacrosse Club - The Triads

Gang Description: we came to settle in SZR because we think this is one of the best servers of samp, this triad is seeking improvements in our business of transporting goods, we believe we can make a difference on this server because we have a good trained personnel to play a good role in this triad, we know almost all the rules of the server and know what we do, we are not criminals, we are just a group of friends trying to improve the quality of play.

Why: I think I have enough experience to handle a gang, but I think that we are not exactly a gang but rather a group of people that we know how to play well, I've played SZR for 1 year and I've seen how the other leaders and lieutenants manage their Gangs, I've been always outside the situation, and we expect to be accept by the most of the people, we hope that our continued growth with good gang members that allow us to grow as players
[IMG]
Anthony Martinez

Post by Anthony Martinez »

Haruhi wrote:
Members:

Haruhi_Fujioka/Haruhi - Boss
Fang_Wang/Fang_Wang - LT
Emiliano_Zapata/MoMurderah - LT
Martin_Thoresen/Martin_Thoresen - LT
Dace_Venetes/Dace_Venetes - Soldier
Paddy_McGinty/ Kato - Soldier
Darren_Boyle/Darren_Cilia - Associate
Clancy_McLory /Mark_Pront - Associate
Disis_Sparta/DevilsPoison - Recruit
Azazael_Sparta/Azazael - Recruit
Adam_Baum/HolyPeanuts - Recruit

I think you copied your members from other apps. I know some of those people and some aren't even in the server anymore.
Jeffu_Koiso
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Lol Disis Sparta that guy was in screaming eagles if i am right..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Haruhi

Post by Haruhi »

Anthony Martinez wrote:I think you copied your members from other apps. I know some of those people and some aren't even in the server anymore.
i didnt copied it they are creating some alts in the server cuz the old ones didnt remember their passwords so they told me to put it like that to recognize his names, and when they already level and create their alt they will be updated,
[IMG]
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

i never see half of your members
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

another triad ?
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

no
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Haruhi wrote:
Anthony Martinez wrote:I think you copied your members from other apps. I know some of those people and some aren't even in the server anymore.
i didnt copied it they are creating some alts in the server cuz the old ones didnt remember their passwords so they told me to put it like that to recognize his names, and when they already level and create their alt they will be updated,
You are a total liar, that is exactly what you did.
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

I was Darren_Boyle and I got that account name changed ages ago ( you fail ),
anyway i don't even know you, so ... yeah, you just copied other player's app names.
elijah_triggs
Game Name(s): Ran_Li

Post by elijah_triggs »

Fang no longer plays or changed his name,
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

no: lol
Moretti
Game Name(s): Jason Moretti

Post by Moretti »

Nice one
Silver_Leo wrote:itt moretti trying to seduce an internet girl

this guy is just a goldmine of sad
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Your logo is shit.. Triads with skulls in their logo? LOL. That'd be more like a red neck sort of thing bruh.. Sayoonara bitches

:whoptc: :dogout: :cripebert: :emo: :pwn: :trashbear:
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson