/readrules - Vagos

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: /readrules - Vagos

Post by Kitty_Mason »

agomez wrote:Or do that initation thing Conrad used to do, back when I was new to SZR. I found that really cool and that's what made me continue to play on SZR.
There are a few people to blame for me first latching onto SZR's milky teat, mainly Juke and Elroy. Juke with his wizardly tour and initiation, Elroy with his "first person i ever saw on szr, and was riding on the back of a dumper ploughing over cars while shooting people with an M4" style.

Also David York (vago soldier when i first joined i think)
Darren Cillia or whatever you were called back then (joined vagos the same day as me)
Hollie Valentine (also riding on the back of a dumper shooting people with an m4)

I remember being proud to be a Vago. Juke and Elroy made you feel like... even though you were in a public gang; you shat in the mouths of so many other gangs. Made us feel like some awesome beaners.

Juke, Elroy, all of you. Dumper day. My first day. I salute you.
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Kitty_Mason wrote: I remember being proud to be a Vago. Juke and Elroy made you feel like... even though you were in a public gang; you shat in the mouths of so many other gangs. Made us feel like some awesome beaners.
Exactly what I'm saying. I felt so proud when I got promoted to whatever rank, I don't even know. That was after the initiation, it was just awesome. Pathetic, I know, but awesome.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Darren_cilia

Post by Darren_cilia »

Yeah, Vagos back then was like the best gang to join if you're new, also other families wouldn't accept you if you are new. Vagos leaders would recommend you to private factions if you're good and I think that was a really good idea to get players to join and actually try to learn/behave.

Used to have alot of events too, which if you RP'd them good, you can be sure you'd be rewarded with something to aid you with leveling or anything.

Vagos was actually pretty popular to be in, I remember we had a problem with too much members and some of us had to leave to join new factions. We actually wanted to stay in Vagos.
Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

Darren_cilia wrote:Vagos was actually pretty popular to be in, I remember we had a problem with too much members and some of us had to leave to join new factions. We actually wanted to stay in Vagos.
truth