Both my Game + Forum account got deleted?

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Fernando_S

Both my Game + Forum account got deleted?

Post by Fernando_S »

Hi there, dont know if this is a joke or a mistake but both my forum and game account have been deleted, i have created forum/game account using same previous names and wanted to know whats going on? If its a misunderstanding then no worries, I hope im able to get my stats back.

Please get back to me,

Also people of SZR please dont post in this thread i dont have time for immature behaviour/comments.

Regards,

Peace!

armen_marmen

Re: Both my Game + Forum account got deleted?

Post by armen_marmen »

Bruno_me wrote:
Fernando_S wrote:
Leo_Cash wrote:that's not good thing to say here.
You relating to me? I dont insult women, but i also dont agree with gayness. Thats my opinion.
look who doesn't have an account any more

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=16367
Daniel_Lorenzo
Ed_Waldsmith

Post by Ed_Waldsmith »

You honestly have to shut up about the fact that you do not agree with homosexuality, etc.

All it'll do here is screw you over again and again.
Juke wrote:you can never have too many "Z"s or "X"s to show people how fzcxing xtremezy you are.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Good luck scamming everyone again. It's pretty funny how all the guys spitting insults around themselves always get screwed up.
Fernando_S

Post by Fernando_S »

BigAssGoat wrote:Good luck scamming everyone again. It's pretty funny how all the guys spitting insults around themselves always get screwed up.
What is it with you and me? You just cant keep your mouth shut, i politely said i dont have time for people like you yet you post in my thread. Not even gonna bother wasting my time.

And Ed thanks, i understand but the comment i made was my opinion and wasnt an insult to anyone, im sure everyone has a freedom of speech? Everyone got opinions, anyways, if i have offended anyone i apologize.

BigAssGoat feel free to do/say what you want. Ignored!

Peace
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Alright ill enjoy being ignored by you, ill post this anyway so everyone who would post this wont waste his time.
'FUCK BEING GAY!'-Clearly not an offensive statement. HAHAHAHAHHAA
You have the right of free speech, but the server owner has the right to fuck around with your account for any reason. Just like this: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 62&t=11916
Mac_Taylor
Game Name(s): Kat_Von_D

Post by Mac_Taylor »

now you've being owned by bruno, he doesnt accept that kind of opinions, sorry for you, enjoy leveling your account again...
:smugdog:
Kind Regards,

Kat_Von_D - SAS Chief
Ed_Waldsmith

Post by Ed_Waldsmith »

Fernando_S wrote: And Ed thanks, i understand but the comment i made was my opinion and wasnt an insult to anyone, im sure everyone has a freedom of speech? Everyone got opinions, anyways, if i have offended anyone i apologize.
In many places, like the USA, people have free speech. Now lemme say a few things about it:

Free Speech does not cover, as examples
-Slander/Libel
-Any statements that would cause immediate personal harm or damage to property (example: yelling "fire" in a crowded theater when there is no emergency)

FYI, In theory you violated the above two.

True free speech also does not apply on some parts of the internet/privately owned entities (i.e. Bruno's server). SZR is his world, he can do whatever he damn well wants to do to the SZR populous.

So basically, you do not have true free speech here. Have fun, mate.
Juke wrote:you can never have too many "Z"s or "X"s to show people how fzcxing xtremezy you are.
Fernando_S

Post by Fernando_S »

I guess im not wanted, anyways nice playing with SZR, we had good times and we had the noobish people, like i said, i apologize if i offended anyone but i wasnt directing it to anyone, it was my opinion. I think im gonna look out for my future now, Admins can you do me a favor and delete this forum account, delete game name Fernando_Sucre and Jay_Rival.

Thanks for everything.

Peace
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Bye!
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Bye Fernando! :arghy: