Take out the deagle.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Darnell_Denroy

Take out the deagle.

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Since the deagle was put into the server, its been fucked up. At points its only 9 poopsockers with deagles, and it takes away the LSPD advantage over the other players. Also i noticed this at the top of the suggestion forum page. After 5/31/09 anyone who posts a suggestion to add the Desert Eagle will be griefed by admins. Have you forgot this?
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Mikey__Johnson
kinda dump

Re: Take out the deagle.

Post by Mikey__Johnson »

No one will support this darnell...
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:Since the deagle was put into the server, its been fucked up. At points its only 9 poopsockers with deagles, and it takes away the LSPD advantage over the other players. Also i noticed this at the top of the suggestion forum page. After 5/31/09 anyone who posts a suggestion to add the Desert Eagle will be griefed by admins. Have you forgot this?
just because dom is fucking sick with a deag!!!!!
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Take out the deagle
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Well since it has been added it has brought a large demand for A materials as well as the sale of this weapon.

This has majorly contributed to the server's economy and exchange of goods.
I have noticed people are doing a lot of A material runs and people have used their common sense and decided to supply A materials for various buyers who are indeed in search of them.

That being two thirds of the total materials used to manufacture the Desert Eagle is A type.

Variously cheap but still requiring a sufficient amount for it to be made.

So far the B materials would still be in demand due to it can be used to make a part of the SPAS but also now, the Desert Eagle.

Yes maybe the police have lost the advantage, but to aquire a Desert Eagle will either take a bit of time gathering the materials or will require around anywhere from 18K-25K so it is a little expensive. It being expensive it what makes that line of everyone has one to a limitation of how many people have one.

Also, with some people it might be very hard to use, depending on your skills, your ping, and the person you are shooting at's ping. Maybe even their computer's specifications, graphical lag, weather the players are stoned, drunk or both, and then the general 'luck'.

In conclusion I think it should say cause of the economic status it brings us.

Regards,

Casey 'KC' Calvert
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Slim

Post by Slim »

u can get deagles now?
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Yeah karl come back man i miss playin with ya, imma make a new gang soon.
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Oh god no.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

no, fuck off. Leave them. They cost a lot and it's good as it is.
TatsuyaNakajima
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

they don't have an advantage over cops, because they can't handle em like they can :smug:
Last edited by David_Lewis on January 27th, 2010, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

I don't see why people want to remove it once it is added.

Deagle isn't really better then SPAS tbh, yet most of you would never think about removing it. Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. Deagle is lighter, SPAS has a larger firing rate. And so on.
John Pendergast
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

Well I have always thought spas's were a little too cheap. If you added a mats into the making of the spas then you would be able to get rid of the deagle but keep the A mat boom going.
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

I don't get why you are complaining when we finally got the deagle..

It's even more RP for street gangs to carry around with deagles, than with big fucking SPAS12's. Plus, the deagle is awesome in every way, if you know giw to handle it.
very good grammer.[/quote]
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

after thousands of topic begging add the deagle now you want to take it off
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

Not very many people wanted it. The last suggestion for it I remember was chrome, and really. Who ever agrees with Chrome?
Last edited by Duane_Denroy on January 27th, 2010, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

there has been loads of suggestions about adding the deagle, now that you got it there is complaining. you cant win..
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

The M4 and the SPAS are just as good (if not better) if you're halfway competent with them.

People will start to realize this sooner or later. That said, I am considering raising the price on Deagles after taking a survey. A large group of players that were online at the time thought the Deagle to be underpriced, which is in line with my opinion about it.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

It's annoying because it kills you in 3 shots and im to lazy to make one
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

deagle is so easy to cbug, everyone does it - big warns/bans/rage will come
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Jeremy_Clarckson wrote:deagle is so easy to cbug, everyone does it - big warns/bans/rage will come
Haven't gotten a single /report about this that I've seen. We definitely will give warnings for this, obviously.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I dont think the deagle stuff helped the economy at all. Since people rather make 5 A runs and 3 B runs than buying those mats, since A runs are fucking short. Make em like 3k A's 2k B's and 1.5k C's. Then im fine with it.
Mikey__Johnson
kinda dump

Post by Mikey__Johnson »

FUCK THAT SHIT bigassgoat thats the most horrible thing eva to exspensive
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Actually change the 3k A to 3k C and leave 2k B's. So it costs 3k C and 2k B. C's are longer and deagle really isn't better than spas/m4. It is good, but no the best.
TatsuyaNakajima
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

It is the most powerful gun i have ever shoot, kills people in 3/2 shoots, not like a spas when one shoot can only take a very short line of health from the other player, like a shotgun, and not like the m4 when the zooming bothers the aiming in close fightings, and still you have to lag shot to kill the player.
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

I vote no, i like the deagle, i think the price is good for it, its a hard gun to use and spas will dominate it any day, so please dont complain about it.. Im glad they finally put it in :D