The Hilltop Cowboys

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

The Hilltop Cowboys

Post by Robbie Jay »

The Hilltop Cowboys

After losing all our businesses in Los Santos some of us were unable to go back to our homes in Russia because of financial problems , so we decided to go to the countryside and have a fresh start hoping one day we can be back on our feet and regain the respect we earned in the past once again .
Spending time away from Los Santos ,among the rednecks, changed us quite alot , we adopted part of the locals habbits and customs , and soon we became part of their community without even knowing it . With a clumsy character and a bad lifestyle we were slowly digging our own graves but we never forgot our lust for power and respect so we started forming a crew ,hanging out together once again hoping one day we can become what we used to be.
After a long night of drinking and fighting with my old comrades i woke up laying in a barn all bruised up ...

->Redneck: 'Ey lad ,wake up !
->Me: 'Ey what yu wont? Get off me !
->Redneck: Look at yu ! You're as handy as hip pockets on a hog lad! Stand up .
->Me: Darn ,werre am i ? Werre're my comrades ?
->Redneck: Forget that boy ! Yu have to get sum rest and a good meal right now .
->Me: I'd sure do with some good beef .
->Redneck: Aye ,follow me !

After we got to that redneck's home and we ate we sat down talking about our past present and our goals in the future . He told me that he likes his way of life and that he wont change it for anything in the world but he explained to me that i wasen't made for that . He told me he can help me get started and that he can hire me and my comrades as cowboys on his farm until we can start our own business .
I left that man's house thinking about what he told me . Next day i gathered the boys and went to his farm . For two long weeks we worked for him and he gave us a small place near the trailer park outside Los Santos. Of course we didn't think for a second to become farmers so we went back to town selling guns ,doing what we knew best using the place we bought for cover and also transforming it into a small weapon factory . Seeing the business going well and being well covered we decided to stay there and go on with our work , it seemed the best ideea at the moment and so it was .Time went by and we became again an organisation with a number or connections and businesses under a new name and a new attitude to cover our fellonies .We became the Hilltop Cowboys!
We might not be dressing fancy now and we do not own a fancy house anymore but we do have our brothers with us and our business rolling so if you see us on the streets don't think that we are weak because now we are stronger than ever , ready to face everything in our path.
We are back in town trying to prove that russians are not going down that easy , we go down slow and recover fast that's how we are ,that's who we are !

Why? Well i gained experience leading Brigada and most of my members are skilled players , even though this looks like a fun faction there will be alot of roleplay involved , we will try to be more active when it comes to events than we were in Brigada and at the same time keep people entertained . My members being mostly old Brigada memebers helps me know them better and get along with them better . Im sure we can add to the roleplay and the entertainment here on SZR ,i hope we'll get our chance at another slot.

Member List:
Rank 7:
Robbie_Jay /Robbie_Jay
Rank 6:
Dameon_Roke /Dameon_Roke
Rok_Tominsek / Rok_Tominsek
Rank 5:
Denis_Sisa /YdenisY
Rank 4:
Alexey_Falcon / Alexey_Falkin
Rank 3:
Dan_Collins/Dan_Collin
Duane_Denroy/Duane_Denroy
Rank 1:
Robin_Cook / Robin_Cook
Revan_Barget / Yaluzan
Jereme_Rogers / Jereme_Rogers
Skins: ID 34 , ID 161 , ID 158
ImageImageImage

Headquarters:
Last edited by Robbie Jay on February 7th, 2010, 12:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
BigAssGoat

Re: The Pantera Cowboys

Post by BigAssGoat »

Robbie Jay wrote: Dameon_Roke /Dameon_Roke
lol
YdenisY

Post by YdenisY »

Good luck to us
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

Cool HQ, but i think they might turn that into a point, I know admins made it a temp point and i dominated at it up until i got rushed by about 5 rebelz lol, so i sure hope they make it a official point. Anyways robbie, I have nothing to say really, but, you goddamn hick, should you be like the Willy Nelson Cowboys if your going that route? I mean pantera is a heavy metal band! people might get confused!
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

If they do make it a point i got a few other places i can move to ,and yeah i'll think about a new name . Thanks for the info , good luck on yours .
cHR0ME
Game Name(s): Chrome

Post by cHR0ME »

You tooo buddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy
The Captain

Re: The Hilltop Cowboys

Post by The Captain »

Robbie, Dameon rank 6?Come on G.Count how many families he fucked up.SACC recruited all the server lvl 1 players and left it, Combras -23 members slot before he got Lt, 70 now-.Come on G
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

When he was the LT of cobras, yes he invited a lot of people, but he also kicked most of their asses right back onto the streets. He really isn't that bad of a leader.

Hey wait a sec, I was told I would be rank 4 if I joined on duane. LAIRS.
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

The Captain wrote:Robbie, Dameon rank 6?Come on G.Count how many families he fucked up.SACC recruited all the server lvl 1 players and left it, Combras -23 members slot before he got Lt, 70 now-.Come on G
Well in SACC mekka told me to recruit alot of ppl..and DCMC its not only me recruiting its alot of other LT that play on diff.timezones
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Weren't you guys just leader of Brigada? If so, then no way on this gang app.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:Weren't you guys just leader of Brigada? If so, then no way on this gang app.
This is True but It Was John Niclass's Choice to disban it...he was the one leaderflagged....robbie would have kept it
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:Weren't you guys just leader of Brigada? If so, then no way on this gang app.

Well i was one of the leaders , but i guess that's where all the problem was , we were two leaders with a couple of different oppinions , i tried to make the story related to the whole Brigada thing and also i tried alot of times to keep Brigada running,convinced John a couple of times not to give up ,i eventualy got tired and i went with John's decission . But anyway it's not up to me , said what i had to say .

EDIT : So...is that a no ?
Slim

Post by Slim »

robbie jay cant lead a gang for shit...and the rest of these guys suck too only thing robbie is good for is complaining about other gangs
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Slim wrote:robbie jay cant lead a gang for shit...and the rest of these guys suck too only thing robbie is good for is complaining about other gangs
I bet your mad because i took photos of you :lol: . Honestly what do you know about my leading skills ? You shouldn't e-rage that hard , wasen't our fault M16 got disbanded ...
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

This is -more- original than most of applications, Robbie can do p good at leading a fam. Support.
TatsuyaNakajima
Slim

Post by Slim »

Robbie Jay wrote:
Slim wrote:robbie jay cant lead a gang for shit...and the rest of these guys suck too only thing robbie is good for is complaining about other gangs
I bet your mad because i took photos of you :lol: . Honestly what do you know about my leading skills ? You shouldn't e-rage that hard , wasen't our fault M16 got disbanded ...

what photos? i know your a shitty leader and so does most people thats why you couldnt even handle being leader for a few weeks. me e raging? yea ok i rember you raging all day calling me and begging for m16 to stop killing you. Did i say it was yer fault? i just know you cant handle a gang for shit cuz you get mad to easy
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Robbie is a all around good player,and a good person and can roleplay very well

Support
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

this is ok but think make me remember ''The Brazzi's Frams'' Yeey
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Slim wrote:
Robbie Jay wrote:

what photos? i know your a shitty leader and so does most people thats why you couldnt even handle being leader for a few weeks. me e raging? yea ok i rember you raging all day calling me and begging for m16 to stop killing you. Did i say it was yer fault? i just know you cant handle a gang for shit cuz you get mad to easy
Hah ,since you brought the whole thing with M16 in the past up here is what you thought about me than :
Slim wrote:
Yea i know what your saying Niccu thinks he runs shit be he doesnt, like when i aint on he will act tuff and kick people and be a douche. I wish you hada told me this sooner becasue i woulda invited you back cuz your a good member. and let niccu know hes just a dumb fuck and he cant kick out people.

and yea we were being gay mercin you all the time, its just pinoys get civs for help alot so we usually hit them hard to make an example.
I did not call you to beg for M16 to stop killing me ,i just posted a simple complaint because the reason for killing me on and on was simply retarded .
Also remember i was the one who stopped the war with M16 when i was in Brigada ....remember ? When you were hiding inside the hq all day ? I only stopped it because it seemed unfair at the moment since you were already warring Grove .
Getting mad fast hmm ... i doubt i am ,maybe i was in the past first weeks of leading Brigada ,i was getting mad on my members for not following my rules wich were strict but i pretty much changed after that . And as far as i know Brigada just had like two or three complaints wich were either proven wrong or handled . I'd like to see who else thinks of me as a bad leader ,because from what i see Slim...you are the only one here to get all crazy about my leadership.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Why would you shit up your own thread? Thats exactly what Slim wants, acting like he could lead anything heh.
Don_Ray
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Don_Ray »

Robbie Nice gang apply, you have a nice HQ and nice members and a good RP Style i amm fully into this.
SUPPORT

Don_Ray
Chevy_Woods
Slim

Post by Slim »

Robbie Jay wrote: I did not call you to beg for M16 to stop killing me ,i just posted a simple complaint because the reason for killing me on and on was simply retarded .
Also remember i was the one who stopped the war with M16 when i was in Brigada ....remember ? When you were hiding inside the hq all day ? I only stopped it because it seemed unfair at the moment since you were already warring Grove .
Getting mad fast hmm ... i doubt i am ,maybe i was in the past first weeks of leading Brigada ,i was getting mad on my members for not following my rules wich were strict but i pretty much changed after that . And as far as i know Brigada just had like two or three complaints wich were either proven wrong or handled . I'd like to see who else thinks of me as a bad leader ,because from what i see Slim...you are the only one here to get all crazy about my leadership.

Hiding are you serious? the little time we wared you guys we made you our bitches thats why you called it off.. not only that but we were waring magc grove and sas. Also the reason we were killing you wasnt simply retarded....you were raging and helping pinoys killed us so we would kill you and when pinopys wernt on you would cry and call DM. And yea that PM is prity old im sure i think i sent it after you made those big comaplaints about us on the forum.

Anyways if I were you i wouldnt worry to much on what i think about you cuz it really doesnt mean shit to this thread
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Keep on yapping cowboy ,you know the truth and you're hiding it no reason to go on with this . Have fun!
Slim

Post by Slim »

no you just dont wanna admit you suck

butwhatever helps you sleep bro
David_Samson

Post by David_Samson »

Robbie, this stuff looks good...you may be able to count my alt in on this.
Rachael wrote:Be warned that admins will not be taking any responsibility for lost or stolen poop.