SA TV

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
El Mariachi

SA TV

Post by El Mariachi »

SA TV

Hey a long time ago FBI had cool shit where we could use surveillance to track people. It was rockin.

What if we gave SA News a TV channel that worked pretty much the same?

For instance, when the news or event was 'on' a switch is made so that anyone could do /tv and watch the news or event?
David_York

Re: SA TV

Post by David_York »

I think a simpler idea would to start a video production on youtube that will entertain us and also bring more players.

Basically sanews would chill in a news van using the spectator command and record a news report that will be produced and uploaded to youtube. The big hats of SZR could even look into getting a google-adsense partnership and get paid for uploading their videos and attracting comments, ratings and responsive videos. This could keep those who produce the news happy or help lower the server bills.
David_Samson

Post by David_Samson »

Sounds good, I don't know how many people would do it though. I think that I would. :smithwagon:
Rachael wrote:Be warned that admins will not be taking any responsibility for lost or stolen poop.
Penneh
Game Name(s): Creek_Barkley

Post by Penneh »

David_York wrote:The big hats of SZR could even look into getting a google-adsense partnership and get paid for uploading their videos and attracting comments, ratings and responsive videos.
I really doubt R* would let them make cash off of footage from their game.

But I do like this idea, like recording the ingame interview whilst recording the actual interview over ventrilo. You could use the cameras from a 24/7 to record it the ingame, just wish there was a way to get rid of the lens crap.
David_York

Post by David_York »

On most servers there is a scripted command mainly identified as /spec or /spectate. It allows a person to.. Spectate any player with full angle controls and no lenses.
vikki

Post by vikki »

which could prob. be modified to only work in houses and when a reporter of sufficient rank uses a command like /broadcast
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

If this were to be implemented it should be ensured that it can't be abused to ie. avoid death, detainment etc.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Another server has something similar, and if its coded correctly no it cant be abused, During a war we had over there we chased a guy inside who did /tv news and he still died. Would be cool to see it implimented.

^ Meh didnt read the last post date.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Jordan_Stewart
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jordan_Stewart »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:Another server has something similar, and if its coded correctly no it cant be abused, During a war we had over there we chased a guy inside who did /tv news and he still died. Would be cool to see it implimented.

^ Meh didnt read the last post date.
Let me guess . . . LS:RP
why don't you shut the fuck up
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Jordan_Stewart wrote:Let me guess . . . LS:RP
Shit server
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Hah
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Kelly_Kelly

Post by Kelly_Kelly »

We can get more people posting a video on you tube about da families, like make a families war an record it, having all families with like 10 people on for each, do it in a open space but not dat big, and that will show how fun you can get on da server

Jack_Not_Sparrow-lvl 11
Kelly Kelly-Lvl 1