bunch of nerds whining about a server wipe itt

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Re: reduce the big boy faction fbalances

Post by Kitty_Mason »

BigAssGoat wrote:I think that most of the factions dont really spend their fbalance on mats/crack/whatever, the members pay for it.
This topic moved from being an fbalance wipe to an entire server wipe from pretty much the second post
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Slopko wrote:Yes because level 1's can just run mats all day with endless cashflow and supply their own shit for points every single day right? :suicide:

The economy is inflated, the level system does this, usually there's a wipe of the server every so often to solve this problem.
When i was level uhm..4? I used to run a lot of mats and drop cars in between, fish and do shit like that if i ran out of money or just wait for next paycheck.
TatsuyaNakajima
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Leo_Cash wrote:
Slopko wrote:Yes because level 1's can just run mats all day with endless cashflow and supply their own shit for points every single day right? :suicide:

The economy is inflated, the level system does this, usually there's a wipe of the server every so often to solve this problem.
When i was level uhm..4? I used to run a lot of mats and drop cars in between, fish and do shit like that if i ran out of money or just wait for next paycheck.
ok now try doing that while helping support an entire faction everyday, warring and buying levels/upgrades. You have to think of it more on a bigger scale than that.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Rod_Orange

Post by Rod_Orange »

We gotta be getting that much closer to a wipe seeing as how there is no longer a police force. Keep shit super expensive, like it is now, and wipe the server. There's too much money floating around and no one is role playing with it -- just abusing it to be unbeatable during point wars.

Everyone who wanted to win the game has already done so, and even has multiple characters with houses, insanely expensive house cars/boats etc.
sepha
Game Name(s): Jasp_Sepha

Post by sepha »

Leo_Cash wrote:

Or you could do what every other MMO does and set a maximum level. Somewhere between 10 and 20 sounds reasonable.
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

Hell no, maximum levels suck. It is what makes people like Chris Bell different from people like Jorge Georges.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Duane_Denroy wrote:Hell no, maximum levels suck. It is what makes people like Chris Bell different from people like Jorge Georges.
God damn you're fucking retarded. What makes them different is the way they act on the server. A high level simply means that you've played longer than someone else. It's totally meaningless.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

~~~!!!OH NOES E-MONIES!!!~~~
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Duane_Denroy wrote:Hell no, maximum levels suck. It is what makes people like Chris Bell different from people like Jorge Georges.
I have around 1200 playing hours and I'm still level 15. Levels are pretty much meaningless.
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
Leo_Cash

Re: bunch of nerds whining about a server wipe itt

Post by Leo_Cash »

Maximum level would be a good idea. Set it around 20, maybe 25 but not higher and it shouldn't really be a big problem.
TatsuyaNakajima
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Just ~wipe~.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
vikki

Post by vikki »

i dig the roll but i'm also partial to the wad in some circumstances
Alisia_
Game Name(s): Alisia_Bell

Post by Alisia_ »

o come on, don't tell this wipe is all about the difference between poor and rich. Look around in irl. Everything is like that.
If this is all about giving small families a chance to grow, then why they don't just allay together and grow faster?
But think about this: lots of people keep playing the same game at same server because they have gained something there, levels, money, cars, comfort, credibility, etc. You take all of it from them, and they will have nothing to loose. Why would they start all over again at same place to do same exact thing? I think wipe would be logical, only if you will have something completely new to offer, new scripts, new events, new rp, new animations, new everything.
Also, i seen server that was starting from scratch. What happened for 1 month, everyone was just running mats, dropping cars, going fishing. Noone could afford warring etc, noone could afford anything.... till the point that it just got BORING! and what happened to that server? ...it became another desert.
Instead of wipe i would suggest to raise minimal requirements for any new family to become an official. they must have at least 1 high level person (20 and up) that gets good enough checks and able to sponsor war costs if needed in emergency, if family runs out of money. And minimal fbalance must be at least 10 mil to be able to create a fam. That will force gang creators to be really creative in finding funds and people, and why not, to rp more robbery, or participating to more events, for example, ...to make more money.

P.S. Dont repeat mistakes of others. Lear from it...
In Game:Alisia_Bell, lvl 23.
Gang: Magnolia Crew. LT.
Jon Do
Grove Street

Post by Jon Do »

Wipe. There are fixes that need to be made though:

Cap at level 10. Even out the scale of paychecks by making lower levels get more. Remove crack so money doesn't mean as much as it does now.

Implement diminishing returns on mat running. It needs to be easy to afford to fight at a baseline level, but very expensive to afford desert eagles/SPAS. Those gangs that can equip their soldiers with dozens of SPAS/etc over and over hold a much bigger advantage. This should be nigh impossible, unless everyone can do it.

Make doing 1-3 runs every hour or two give a lot more mats. That way, if you just want to get by, you can get 2 shotguns/MP5s for the first run. By the time you've done 3 runs you can make 4 or 5 guns. But as soon as you get into run four, five, and six, you're really getting a lot less per run -- so you stop being able to stockpile by mat running repeatedly. Then, afterwards, the amount you get when you do a run slowly increases back to regular.

Start taking applications for gangs before the wipe, and only accept like 4 or 6 of them -- none of the others will be led by people who deserve rank 7. Make them before the wipe, and implement it all at once.

The people who would cry can have their bitching fall on deaf ears. It's no Final Solution to the poopsocker/powergamer problem, but it's still a step that needs to be taken. You can't just wipe, but make a few simple changes beforehand and then do it. There'll be a race, but things won't be as unbalanced as they are for a long time.
Alisia_ wrote: P.S. Dont repeat mistakes of others. Lear from it...
Lear some goddamn English. I can't even read this shit.
James_Walker

Post by James_Walker »

I only got 1 or 2 more paychecks to get my comet. noooooooo
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

Alisia_ wrote:o come on, don't tell this wipe is all about the difference between poor and rich. Look around in irl. Everything is like that.
If this is all about giving small families a chance to grow, then why they don't just allay together and grow faster?
But think about this: lots of people keep playing the same game at same server because they have gained something there, levels, money, cars, comfort, credibility, etc. You take all of it from them, and they will have nothing to loose. Why would they start all over again at same place to do same exact thing? I think wipe would be logical, only if you will have something completely new to offer, new scripts, new events, new rp, new animations, new everything.
Also, i seen server that was starting from scratch. What happened for 1 month, everyone was just running mats, dropping cars, going fishing. Noone could afford warring etc, noone could afford anything.... till the point that it just got BORING! and what happened to that server? ...it became another desert.
Instead of wipe i would suggest to raise minimal requirements for any new family to become an official. they must have at least 1 high level person (20 and up) that gets good enough checks and able to sponsor war costs if needed in emergency, if family runs out of money. And minimal fbalance must be at least 10 mil to be able to create a fam. That will force gang creators to be really creative in finding funds and people, and why not, to rp more robbery, or participating to more events, for example, ...to make more money.

P.S. Dont repeat mistakes of others. Lear from it...
If there's any argument valid for a wipe it's that there will be Latvians like this guy(playing a girl) will probably rage and quit the server when they log on and see their poopsocking time has been wasted.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

if were going to wipe the server, lets stop buttfucking each other in arguments and wipe it with one of Chris Hansens forms!!! fuck an fbalance
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

James_Walker wrote:I only got 1 or 2 more paychecks to get my comet. noooooooo
Fuck yo comet nigga, wat about my Lvl 37 G! :cripes:

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Alisia_ wrote: But think about this: lots of people keep playing the same game at same server because they have gained something there, levels, money, cars, comfort, credibility, etc.
Also, i seen server that was starting from scratch. What happened for 1 month, everyone was just running mats, dropping cars, going fishing.
I will lose lvl 27 (can be 30 atm), lots of e-moneyz, Turismo, house lvl 10, all upgrades blabla.But i don't give a shit.
As for the other server i was there too, the only persons that used to poop sock was Ladarius and some Mag c fellas (aka the player base), so i think they made that place boring cause they tried to win the server.
Anyways a wipe will give some fresh air on the server and also will bring some new players too.Maybe we will lose some players too, but if you playing this game cause you have 10m e-moneyz, a great car, big lvl etc then fuck it dude you don't got what Sa-mp is.
I am playing this game cause szr is probably the only real community atm.Most of us know eatch others, most of us are here for 2 years and others playing szr more than 2 years.And that's why szr is addicted and if you play it once you can't play in any other server (my opinion ofc).
So yes i will lose some lvls and some e moneyz, but still the good fellas will be around with the same names, yakuza will still be at Th to do roof roleplay, G street will still be there playing dices, Mafia will still be there to act bossy, Vagos will still teach the new players and probably Mag c will still be there trying to win the server.
So ~wipe~ the shit and for those that don't like the idea atm, think about it you will have more changes to win the server and be the Biggest player level in Szr-Rage-Roleplay..
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
David_York

Post by David_York »

Could we all shut the fuck already!? Fuck the wipe like paper and my ass. And fuck this thread like the shit stained threads in my pants.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

David_York wrote:Could we all shut the fuck already!? Fuck the wipe like paper and my ass. And fuck this thread like the shit stained threads in my pants.
No?
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Hollie_Valentine

Post by Hollie_Valentine »

no matter what happens..
no matter what a stripper says ~ there is no sex in the champagne room
Youtube Video: show
Alisia_
Game Name(s): Alisia_Bell

Post by Alisia_ »

Slopko wrote: If there's any argument valid for a wipe it's that there will be Latvians like this guy(playing a girl) ......
I am sorry, Slopko..... this time you fail BIG!!!!! not a Latvian.... and not a guy! ROFLMAO!
In Game:Alisia_Bell, lvl 23.
Gang: Magnolia Crew. LT.
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

Alisia_ wrote:
Slopko wrote: If there's any argument valid for a wipe it's that there will be Latvians like this guy(playing a girl) ......
I am sorry, Slopko..... this time you fail BIG!!!!! not a Latvian.... and not a guy! ROFLMAO!
ROFLMAO ok but you're still an idiot.
L
A
T
E
R
S