The Hilltop Cowboys

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Dameon_Roke

Re: The Hilltop Cowboys

Post by Dameon_Roke »

ThreesUp wrote:Dame is a really good guy, and I know he is very serious about this gang. He'll make a great LT.

SUPPORT

<3 :arghy:
Banjo

Post by Banjo »

Andrey_Trip wrote:Banjo, I respect your opinion. But you should know that.

It`s fucking hard to RP around, When i couldn`t even get out of the HQ. I was crashing because of laggs. I couldnt see the chat, So i had relogg every 5 minutes. Now i changed my ISP and dont have laggs anymore.
My opinion has nothing to do with your lag -- and even if you lag, there's no reason to keep half of your men inside your headquarters, getting them to yell "privet" all over the place.

Also, I'm not saying you didn't RP, not at all. I was saying that what you RP'd was pretty boring and tired most of your members out!
Kitty_Mason wrote:
Rho wrote:im hung like a chinese mouse and will never get to see boobs like those let alone play with them
ThreesUp

Post by ThreesUp »

Well, in his defense it is kindof hard to roleplay a russian. At least with hillbillies they can have waltons and bobcats and go muddin' and HAWG HUNTIN'

YEEEEE HAWWWWWWW
Name; OG_Poninove
Level; 15
Faction; Grove Street Families
Rank; Lieutenant
Housecar; Sandking

Ed_Waldsmith wrote:
Mario_DeVita wrote:wow you fat fuck thanks for fixing my spelling, glad you godly gay eyes actually looked over thine thread.
Hold the bus: Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

cHR0ME wrote:
Duane_Denroy wrote:To alex: What the fuck are you trying to say?

To Chrome: You will never ever get another gang, also, wouldn't that be meta gaming?
You got no sense of humor whatsoever man, if you dont know me by now I like to joke around, but I guess your to stubborn and idiotic to see that.. And I can find a excuse to saw them down if I wanted, but I was just joking so you know, but I can see why you would talk all your shit and assume stuff, because you have been pwned by da chrome before, its alright though... I hope I get my gang, itll be even better getting it because then I can prove your dumb theories wrong! :bunchies:
Geardudes did it so why cant cHROME?
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Okay so from what i've heard none of the apps are good enough ,my members started to go inactive or spread out , so this is it . I'll probably go away for a few months or weeks ,have some exams going so i need to focus on those , had quite some fun in my time here ,and i'll proably be back ,depending on how much i can control the urge to log in hehe . Pace guys ,have fun and see ya !
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

Dameon_Roke is grove right now and why he is on in your app?
Riverside G`z nigga

Level: 13
Gang: Riverside G`z
Family: Ballas
House: lvl 6
Car: Buffalo
Job: Arms Dealer lvl 5
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

alex_elchulo wrote:Dameon_Roke is grove right now and why he is on in your app?
Robbie Jay wrote: so this is it . I'll probably go away for a few months or weeks , Peace guys ,have fun and see ya !
Hellooooooooooooooooooo
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

alex_elchulo wrote:Dameon_Roke is grove right now and why he is on in your app?

read above dumbass we quit..denied whatever... :dogout: also talk to duane denroy he teaches english to people
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

Duane Denroy English Teacher
Do you have trouble speaking the English language? Are you constantly confused about what people are saying? Are they confused about what YOU are saying? Then call Duane Denroy at 555-9499 and learn English today! It only costs 20 dollars a day! Which is only 20 dollars alltogether! That's right, it takes just one day from Duane Denroy's teaching to learn English! So call him up at 555-9499 and learn today!
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

Duane_Denroy wrote:Duane Denroy English Teacher
Do you have trouble speaking the English language? Are you constantly confused about what people are saying? Are they confused about what YOU are saying? Then call Duane Denroy at 555-9499 and learn English today! It only costs 20 dollars a day! Which is only 20 dollars alltogether! That's right, it takes just one day from Duane Denroy's teaching to learn English! So call him up at 555-9499 and learn today!
hahahha xD
Riverside G`z nigga

jxsx

Post by jxsx »

alex_elchulo wrote:
hahahha xD
ugh.. alex.. he isnt joking.
Jose_Mata
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

jxsx wrote:
alex_elchulo wrote:
hahahha xD
ugh.. alex.. he isnt joking.
shit i know ... if you can shut up..............
Riverside G`z nigga