Werewolf Legion

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vladimir_Vlado

Werewolf Legion

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

Gang Name: Werewolf Legion
Gang Description:
In Character -
Our journey began in 1992, 5th March, in Germany, Berlin, I was only 13 years old.
Me and my brother Yonte, were immigrants from Eastern Europe, life was hard we didn't know the language well there was like a
language barrier between us and the kids in the neighborhood, they looked down on us and laughed at us,
cause we lived in a poor state we didn't have a mother or father they died five months ago during a war in the Balkans.
Our uncle took care of us and damn I have to say he whopped our asses everyday, anyways let me continue my story.
A few years later when I was 17 in 1996, me and my brother had learned the German language well, but it didn't go so good in school, the "tough" guys used to
beat us up or steal something from us on our way home, of course we fought back but we were always outnumbered, one day Yonte told me he was tired of this shit
he said it's time for our revenge against the society and we made a promise that no more will anyone beat us up we would create a group of individuals that have
honor, respect and love for each other, a brotherhood.
We began recruiting people who shared the same ideals as us at other neighborhoods and cities, we eventually grew enough to not be trifled with, but for us
it was never about the quantity of members it's always been about the quality and that we stick together through anything.
We never did anything criminal at the start of our gangs career in Germany, we wanted it to be just a brotherhood for protection and loyalty but as some of our members began beating
people up for reasons unknown like they threatened our brotherhood or members, me and my brother approved that if anyone had done something bad to anyone in our brotherhood
it was justified to beat them up or ask for money, but people sticked they're noses in and began calling the police and as the police came the news papers got involved as well.
Times changed and other criminals and organizations were feeling threatened and tried to destroy our brotherhood.
There we had the alarm I knew would come in time, we needed to get money to hold our ground and not let them destroy our brotherhood and kill our brothers, we wouldn't bow down to anyone.
Years passed and we were established as a respected gang, though there was always some rotten apple in the group.
Most of us were regular people who had worked they're asses off they're entire life and got nothing out of it, almost all of the members were factory workers, carpenters, but at night
everyone turned to criminal plans, like robbing, extortion, loans, for money to lead to a better life.
Things were going smooth but there was an emptiness, nothing more to do like a circle that would repeat and would never end, we worked at night we did our business, but there was that
special feeling of excitement that dissapeared which I had when I was young.
2005, September 21th. My Brother said he had received a phone call from our cousin Amon in the United States, telling us there were golden opportunities in a city called Los Santos,
first I thought heck what are we going to do there we've got everything here our brotherhood, respect, a job?
Yonte told me it was just an idea or that maybe we should check it out, maybe even expand our gang in the future you never know where you hit the jackpot right?
His words kept echoeing in my mind and I thought about it for days and months, eventually I told my brother to start taking courses in English to learn the language cause we will be going to Los Santos once we've learned it well enough we took a plane straight to Los Santos.

Out of Character -
Werewolf Legion is a gang of people who trust each other to the fullest, it's mixed with different ethnicity but most have the same background.
We are a private gang which do not accept people immediatly to join just because they speak English well, first we test them to know that we can trust them and they can trust us
once that is done they will be invited to our brotherhood as prospects but won't have the same rights as full members. Role-playing will be needed aswell it will not have to be extreme
but at least moderate, it's much more fun with roleplay and if you can roleplay good and know all the server rules and our rules you will have a good chance in joining.
We respect everybody who respects us, people who expect to be respected without showing respect will be punished, we aren't extreme and radical to start attacking you just cause your accidently hit our car
but it's nice to hear a sorry if you do it. Treat people as you want to be treated.
We wear mostly at day our working outfits and might look like regular workers in daylight but at night when the moon shines the wolfman awakes.

Why?: I should be a gang leader cause I can lead my members, I have good contact with most of the original members we sit online in ventrilo alot and are online at least
4hours a day, inactivity wouldn't be a problem since most of us know each other in real and I will be the "defacto" leader but my brother will have the same position as me just that I will handle the more administrative & economics.
We will help people in the server and we let new people on the server join us aslong as they are good persons who can play well, they don't need to be high level or have lot's of cash to raise they're status for them to join
us since this gang is new and it's members are but all of us have played before so don't judge us on levels.

We require all our members or people who want to join to follow the server rules which you can read here: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =5&t=16617

If you have a question about the rules just go here: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=6724

If any of our members misbehave just call Vladimir or Yonte, if we are not online give a call to Amon.

Members:
Ingame/Forum
Vladimir_Vlado/Vladimir_Vlado
Yonte_Bruath/Yonte
Amon_Sabuncu/amon_127
Gurra_Bengan/???
Ali_Saouli/Merxis
Keeev_Jammeh/Keevin123

Desired Skins:
Image Image Image
1: ID - 27 2: ID - 260 3: ID - 46

Desired Color:
COLOR: 666699
Last edited by Vladimir_Vlado on February 16th, 2010, 6:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Re: Werewolf Legion

Post by alex_elchulo »

THIS STORY SOUND COOL.......... SUPPORT!!!!!
Riverside G`z nigga

Level: 13
Gang: Riverside G`z
Family: Ballas
House: lvl 6
Car: Buffalo
Job: Arms Dealer lvl 5
julio_orelly

Post by julio_orelly »

alex_elchulo wrote:THIS STORY SOUND COOL.......... SUPPORT!!!!!
IF MY BRO SUPPORT .. ME TOO!!!!!!
[color = # 400000] Riverside G `z [Niggas / color]
Name: Julio_Elchulo
Lvl: 10
Jobs: arms dealer
Cars: sultan black
jxsx

Post by jxsx »

julio_orelly wrote:
how could you not support if you're in the member list.. :cripes:
Jose_Mata
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

no
jxsx

Post by jxsx »

Juke wrote:no
ouch
Jose_Mata
Sergi_Kirov
Game Name(s): Sergi_Kirov

Post by Sergi_Kirov »

Hell no

All you idiots do is go around DMing people
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

jxsx wrote:
julio_orelly wrote:
how could you not support if you're in the member list.. :cripes:
they put on after they i and my brother coment the support........ i talk with vladimir after ......
Riverside G`z nigga

alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

Juke wrote:no

thanks for your no and thanks for readed the story....... and for your time
Riverside G`z nigga

Vladimir_Vlado

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

Sergi_Kirov wrote:Hell no

And where is your evidence that we DM?

First of I will admit when we began this server we were DM'ing a little cause we had a little beef with the Sicilians, but now it's cool between us now.

We do not DM, we fought against the Sicilians but now there's no beef anymore.

When we got serious about trying to get a gang everybody started playing more serious and RP'ed more.
Last edited by Vladimir_Vlado on February 16th, 2010, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

Sergi_Kirov wrote:Hell no

what do you mean? if you dont know what you will speak .. shut up please... here everyone know the rules from the server and we know play......
Riverside G`z nigga

James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Vladimir_Vlado wrote:you can't compare us to Grove Street and some other gangs which shoot you just for standing next to them.
not cool dude we dont DM random people you might be thinking of ballas
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

The "Chulo" brothers are retarded
Last edited by John Reed on February 16th, 2010, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex_elchulo
kinda dump

Post by alex_elchulo »

John Reed wrote:The "Chulo" brothers are retarded
so who are you? and why do you sayd this? if me and my bro are retarded you are very retarded....... so we know how do releplay and if you are a noob we not to blame............
Riverside G`z nigga

John Reed

Post by John Reed »

David_York

Post by David_York »

The big hat said no, give up.
Sergi_Kirov
Game Name(s): Sergi_Kirov

Post by Sergi_Kirov »

John Reed wrote:
Vladimir_Vlado

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

The Chulo brothers are out, thanks for the posts made me realize it. :cripes:

I take it back about the Grove thing, met a guy online he was a really nice guy.
Vladimir_Vlado

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

David_York wrote:The big hat said no, give up.
Yeah well atleast gettin' to know why we got a No would be appreciated, like if we didn't meet the requirements or did my story suck or something like that, but I'm not asking you, thanks.
Last edited by Vladimir_Vlado on February 16th, 2010, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David_York

Post by David_York »

When the big hat makes their judgment it's final, no questions asked. Don't disrespect the ham.
Vladimir_Vlado

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

It's not a matter of disrespect, it's good to know what you need to improve on.
David_York

Post by David_York »

- Try playing for more than a month.
- Work on your writing and sentence structure. Such as the huge run-on sentence.
- Gather more experience about us, the forum and the server.
Vladimir_Vlado

Post by Vladimir_Vlado »

Thank you.
Yonte

Post by Yonte »

It was a good try for us though, next time maybe when we get more experience I guess... :lol:
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Ignore this post
yeh sry for bumpin this